It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent left wing nut Alec Baldwin hospitalizes man over parking spot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hopefully you guys will snap out of your hypnosis before you realize it's too late.

Too late for what?

What happens then?
We will live in a place where everyone agrees with us and gets along.

The horror..

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

So that's what you want, everyone to agree with you. How do you plan on getting to that point, specifically?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Being hypocritical maybe? When someone calls out the hypocrisy you play it off as if it's a joke. We know you weren't joking.

It's odd that when you type the word "hypocritical" you don't just burst into flames.

And who is "We know you weren't joking?"

?

You had me at hello

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Someone has yet to point out how I'm a hypocrite. Care to give it a go?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

You mean ATS? Sorry, but this is a right wing bubble now. Point out 3 people who say what I say on here. In fact, point out any media outlet that says what I say and you may have a point, otherwise your accusation rings hollow.

I can easily point out 20+ members who share the same view as you and point out multiple media outlets who publish the same rhetoric that you share on here.

Lately you have claimed to be in the middle. But anyone that has been around a long time knows you are a hard core liberal.

You really aren't fooling anyone.

Yep
That foolin ship has sailed
I think it was the trump stamp that pushed him over the edge

Did you guys know trump lives in the white house?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

It is settled science
You cant argue with settled science

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

So... nothing? I figured as much.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

So wait... my brother getting into a fight with my mom means I've been sent over the edge? Interesting logic there. In what reality does that make sense again? Maybe I could give you a visit there one day.
edit on 11/3/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Whether it's a freudian slip or what I do not know, but i recognize when its a right issue you are more apt to go on the offensive and with left issues you're more likely to write it off as just something people or politicians do. Now haven't read all of you're post maybe I just appears that way to me. You and intro both seem to post in this style.
edit on 11/3/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Swills

Thanks for informing us of the line we can't cross.

So you approve at the attempt to create a partisan narrative eh

I didnt attempt it. I did it.

That's why I didn't reply to you, your MO is so blatantly obvious I see very little point in trying to have a conversation.

Awesome now if I could just get the rest of you to STFU the world would be a better place.

But you won't. And that just kills you inside.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Maybe saturday night live will invite Donald Trump on tomorrow to play Alec Baldwin in a skit involving Alec assaulting one of the little people

Hah..
I would pay money to see that

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If he was it would be ok because its only vandalism. Like when the Democrats shot up the GOP and the media said it was an act of vandalism.

And why even mention the shooter, he was a Trump hater.

Bowers was explicit in his dislike of the president, saying he did not vote for him and had never “owned, worn or even touched" a Make America Great Again hat. Challenging the news media narrative that President Trump praised Nazi demonstrators in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017, Bowers agreed with another extremist that the president had “betrayed” right-wing radical protesters by “comparing them with a violent mob.”

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another Democrat hero down the tubes

😸

No such thing.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think it will be settled and charges dropped.

With his money and privilege small stuff like this is no big deal.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So Left wing nut job Baldwin got mad at a guy for parking in his spot and punched him in the face .

Isn't that what any good Republican would do ? , The Donald's up for punching people in the face.

The incident has nothing to do with his politics and everything to do with Alec Baldwin being Alec Baldwin yet unsurprisingly you try to drag BS politics in to it.
Keep up the good work.

#MAGA

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You did a great job spinning his words. Here is your trophy now find some other video you can pull out of context.

# it, you get three of them

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So Left wing nut job Baldwin got mad at a guy for parking in his spot and punched him in the face .

Isn't that what any good Republican would do ? , The Donald's up for punching people in the face.

The incident has nothing to do with his politics and everything to do with Alec Baldwin being Alec Baldwin yet unsurprisingly you try to drag BS politics in to it.
Keep up the good work.

#MAGA

It has everything to do with his politics. Alec Baldwin is always angry about his politics and it is what drives him to become violent.

The fact that his ideal politics are not being realized in his life because Trump won the election, and he has gotten much angrier over that. His anger about his political dreams not being fulfilled is a nagging wound, and when that punk stole his parking spot, he let that anger escape!

Also, republicans might "like" to punch a democrat, but it is democrats who DO the punching because they can't control their emotions.
edit on 3-11-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

1.00 on the video ... " I'd like to punch him in the face , I tell ya"
Not out of context but from the mouth of Ol big hands himself , how dare someone exercise their right to protest at a Trump rally , of course free speech should be met with violence.

Here , have them back.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I'm sorry but what does his political affiliation have to do with "road rage?" Did I miss something? Does that mean I can call that guy with the Confederate flag in his back window a "right wing nut job" when he cuts me off in traffic and then flips me off?

Sorry, those two things are not even related.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Nice title. At least he isn't shooting up houses of worship or sending multiple bombs to Republican leaders/donors.

Hack.

Or shooting up congressional baseball teams

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join