It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henry Makow - SaveTheMales.ca

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What is the general consensus regarding Henry Makow and SaveTheMales.ca?

There seems to be vetting process that websites/authors face when reviewed by the ATS-forum-community.

The results of such a scrutiny of Dr. Makow would be interesting...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
im not gonna click the link until you explain what it is about

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I've seen some references using the site, i've stumbled across and subsequently used articles from it, but I've never personally researched his credibility, or any consensus on ATS that would speak to it.

I will say two things. I've never seen anybody specifically challenge the source, just the individual pieces, and I doubt it's regarded with the same scorn as Rense or Vialls.

You're right, there is a vetting of sources that goes on here, though it appears in many cases to be more like a witchhunt with an agenda. I hope you get an answer to your question, but you'd be well advised to find out for yourself rather than trust someone else.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
...you'd be well advised to find out for yourself rather than trust someone else.

Part of the discovery process includes seeking the counsel of trusted resources. The filtration method seen here at ATS, has the elucidating effect of placing all represented points of view together for the evaluation of the reader.

As for SaveTheMales.ca content, the tagline is, "Exposing Feminism and the New World Order."

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
They certainly have an agenda, and it will necessarily colour their presentation of the facts. However, I see no reason to assume they are blatantly untruthful. I've found no glaring errors. I would say if you're going to use them as a trusted source, account for their bias and use another source for balance, perhaps a feminist source.

join