It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who claimed Justice Kavanaugh raped her now admits they’ve never even met

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: xuenchen

The person who made the accusation is unknown. The president doesn't seem to be very good on the details.

So, someone came forward saying she was the person and she was raped. That was a total story and a lie.

For all we know the real author is Don Lemon.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Maybe? 

Yes - maybe 

Or, maybe not. What is it we do when we can't know for sure?

Is that a trick question?

I'll go out on a limb and say we investigate and see what we can determine based on facts and evidence...

Yes???

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I imagine that real soon, this thread will be FLOODED with leftists apologizing for being partisan and for falsely accusing someone and for supporting a disregard for rules of justice.

Yep....any minute now....

LOL.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hardcore Leftists never apologize for anything they just continue with their nonsense.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Politicians eh, totally trustworthy and honest folks....

Yeah, the world over the same so called job lining their pockets and making # up...

Not changed since day one and very unlikely to get better..

Somewhere at every second of the day there's a politician somewhere breaking the law and knifing another in the back..

Job needs: No morals, No back bone, inventive liar and can read a script....Oh and of course, more than happy to break the law...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You see? Youre all being played like fiddles.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
According to the story she is from Kentucky. I don't have to look very far to be able to guess who put her up to it. My guess would be the same woman whose family is under indictment for campaign finance violations. "By any means necessary" is their motto. There isn't a limit to the underhanded, dirty tricks they will pull.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
When she first appeared at the hearings she kind of had a look on her face like what have I done and why the hell am I here

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I'll go out on a limb and say we investigate and see what we can determine based on facts and evidence...

Yes???

Yes :-)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
She wrote an email claiming to be the Jane Doe who wrote Harris. That doesn’t mean the Jane Doe who DID write ‘never met’ the Justice or was never raped by him.

It just means she lied about writing the Jane Doe letter.

Nice try though, but Kavannaugh is not less any rape allegations.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Christine Blasey Ford is still getting death threats, and her accusation was credible. It's a crime that thugs are abusing her and her family. It isn't right.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

Christine Blasey Ford is still getting death threats, and her accusation was credible. It's a crime that thugs are abusing her and her family. It isn't right.

Credible how?

I don't condone anyone threatening someone, but where are you getting that she is still getting threats?

I dont believe her at all actually. I think there should be an investigation and it should cover her and her attorneys as well. If she is found to have lied, then she should face the maximum jail time for the crime she is accusing Kavanaugh of as well as be publicly ridiculed as was done to him.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

Credible sources ?

Or just more BS from MSM IFocrites ?

😆

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join