It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who claimed Justice Kavanaugh raped her now admits they’ve never even met

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Did she admit that she wasn't raped or wasn't really the woman who was raped

She said she is not the original author. So we have possibly two people who have made comments for political reasons to sabotage Kavanaugh with zero evidence he did anything.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There's a good account at the Daily Mail, including pics of the handwritten letters, for anyone that couldn't open the pdf:

'I was angry and I sent it': Left wing activist to be investigated by the FBI after she admitted she MADE UP rape claims against Kavanaugh because she 'wanted attention'

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I am horrified at the accusation Ford made this up! So in response I am making one up to give credence to her claims.

... only a progressive.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

She said she is not the original author. 

That really sticks out, doesn't it? I'm not buying that she decided all on her lonesome to claim she was the Jane Doe out of the blue... There's more to this -- much more! -- and I'm pretty darn sure Kamela is behind it all.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Boadicea

I am horrified at the accusation Ford made this up! So in response I am making one up to give credence to her claims.

... only a progressive.

There was a time I would have thought "only a teenager"... But these critters make teenagers look like geniuses!

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is I, ican'teven, speaking to you from the mainstream bubble. We don't care about Kavanaugh. I am delighted that you get enough glee to post four smiley emojis from something that the conservative media bubble tells you to care about. I really do. There are far too few moments when unbridled joy overwhelms us with its appearance.

So, why am I posting about it? Because I think it's interesting that Kavanaugh seems to elicit the same reaction from conservatives as email, Benghazi, and before that, Solyndra. Remember that? Or the tea party? Whatever happened to them? Maybe they didn't care so much about deficits that much after all.

Media theorist Marshall McLuhan was right when he said, paraphrasing, the media is the message. He considered media as a medium, like fertile soil from which opinion grows. Kavanaugh has taken root in conservative mediums--ATS among them, sadly--so it grows beyond its importance for the people who thrive on the fruits of those mediums.

edit on 3-11-2018 by icanteven because: I miscounted the emojis.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

Thats a long-winded, pseudointellectual diatribe on how we shouldn't care that the democrats attempted to destroy an innocent man in order to hold on to power.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think the Democrat party needs to advocate for moral behavior and conduct to all their supporters. The left have gone completely mental and the biased media have gotten even more fake (and now racist against white people). If you ask me...the DNC should be totally abolished and a new party should enter to compete against the Republicans.

Oh.....and LOCK THIS BITCH UP TOO!

edit on 3-11-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Good. If DOJ fails to prosecute her (all of them who were referred) fully, then it is time to replace them with a private organization that can carry out the Executive branches duty to execute the laws of the Union.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

It's all about the "IFocrites"

"We took zi orderz from Chuck Schumer"

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Did she admit that she wasn't raped or wasn't really the woman who was raped

She said she is not the original author. So we have possibly two people who have made comments for political reasons to sabotage Kavanaugh with zero evidence he did anything.

Bet creep lawyer was involved 😸

The failures all have his "pattern" of BS 🚬💨

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
How many times will this go on? Meanwhile that POS Kamala Harris sat on this information, knowing full well it was invented. Just like Avenatti and gang rape queen Swetnick

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If we continue to let people both private and politically get away with this, it will not just continue, it will get worse......everyone involved in this, from the accuser, to the politicians that spurred all this on, need to be held accountable....

Full Stop

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

As I understand it - this is not the Jane Doe that wrote the letter, but another woman who claimed at one point she was the Jane Doe:

In early October, a woman named Judy Munro-Leighton identified herself as the author of the letter in an email to the committee, claiming “I know that Jane Doe will get no media attention, but I am deathly afraid of revealing any information about myself or my family.”

"I am not Jane Doe ... but I did read Jane Doe's letter. I read the transcript of the call to your Committee ... I saw it online. It was news."

So, reprehensible - and she should be investigated

Still - there is a Jane Doe that made the original claim

And this woman is not Christine Blasey Ford

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

As I understand it - this is not the Jane Doe that wrote the letter, but another woman who claimed at one point she was the Jane Doe:

In early October, a woman named Judy Munro-Leighton identified herself as the author of the letter in an email to the committee, claiming “I know that Jane Doe will get no media attention, but I am deathly afraid of revealing any information about myself or my family.”

"I am not Jane Doe ... but I did read Jane Doe's letter. I read the transcript of the call to your Committee ... I saw it online. It was news."

So, reprehensible - and she should be investigated

Still - there is a Jane Doe that made the original claim

And this woman is not Christine Blasey Ford

Well....that is also just her saying it wasnt her. She may have realized that if she did write the letter there could be a LOT more legal issues. Now she is just on the hook for lying and saying it was her. Not sure they can really do anything though, unless they can prove she wrote it.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm interested in how quickly people assume someone is innocent - or guilty. How fast they are to assume someone (like Ford) is lying, but Kavanaugh is presumed innocent. Especially when they make that same argument in reverse

They're angry that it came up at all - as if it's not possible. How would anyone know?

I agree the whole thing is ugly, but assuming women are lying is no different from assuming he's guilty

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Or there is no Jane Doe, and it was a man who made the claim. Or it was this lady and now she realizes she is in trouble and is backtracking it.

There is zero evidence any woman was raped.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

How do you know?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I agree the whole thing is ugly, but assuming women are lying is no different from assuming he's guilty

No one assumes anything. She proved herself a liar.

It was 4 boys that assaulted her.
It was 2 boys and 4 people at the party.
It was 4 boys and a couple of girls at the party.
It was 2 boys that assaulted her and there were 2 other boys and her friend at the party with them.

So can you please explain to me how all those statements can be true?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

How do you know?

Please put forth the evidence of a rape.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join