It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: FEC Complaint FILED Against Google, Facebook, and Twitter For Election Interference

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So leftists are okay with outside agencies colluding with aspects of our government to influence an election.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So leftists are okay with outside agencies colluding with aspects of our government to influence an election.

They support the "Korporate Kulture" as long as it is Democrat 😎

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

So a Right Wing Super Pac files a complaint with FEC. Conservatives sure do love them some Super Pacs!!!

Also, this Super Pac has been designated a Hate Group by conservatives favorite organization, the Southern Poverty Law Center. I'm sure if I looked hard enough this Super Pac is somehow tied to white supremacists. Just a guess but white supremacy is never far from conservatives organizations.

Flame on conservatives! I don't care.

Whataboutism.....

Deflection......

White Supremacist......

Hate Group.....

You're batting a thousand with your Democrat approved talking point checklist!

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Bwahahaha! You're probably designated a hate group by the SPLC.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

So a Right Wing Super Pac files a complaint with FEC. Conservatives sure do love them some Super Pacs!!!

Also, this Super Pac has been designated a Hate Group by conservatives favorite organization, the Southern Poverty Law Center. I'm sure if I looked hard enough this Super Pac is somehow tied to white supremacists. Just a guess but white supremacy is never far from conservatives organizations.

Flame on conservatives! I don't care.

The racist BLM, the racist Black Panthers, the retarded anti-american marxist ANTIFA always seem to be associated with the Liberals and also the liberals like to associate themselves with the bloody murderous rapists MS13 gang. Liberals also believe in the right to kill babies via abortions paid for with tax payer money.

Anyways on topic. I seen this coming a mile away. This is only the beginning. Soon they will be made into public utilities.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join