It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: FEC Complaint FILED Against Google, Facebook, and Twitter For Election Interference

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

swills is just lost and angry

after clinton stole the nomination from sanders, the attitude changed.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
designated a Hate Group by conservatives favorite organization, the Southern Poverty Law Center?

Are you serious? BS. Southern Poverty Law Center is as far left as it can get.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I don’t want to shoot that one down. I’ve been hoping that in this current political environment a third-party could make a strong run and establish theirself.

If we have a viable third-party it good scare Democrats and Republicans into bipartisan cooperation .

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Either that or #WalkAway forms their own party and some Democrats left standing may join them. If Manchin survives, I'd look to him for example.

Eassentially, #WalkAway needs to TEA Party and either really leave the Democrats and form their own party or do what the TEA Party groups did and revolt from the grass roots up. There aren't that many activists in the country, so they could do it.
edit on 2-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
designated a Hate Group by conservatives favorite organization, the Southern Poverty Law Center?

Are you serious? BS. Southern Poverty Law Center is as far left as it can get.

Spills was trying to make a joke. A horrible one, but a joke nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

If that was the case, I missed it. Regardless, my comment about the SPLC stands.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

My choice would be a strict Constitutionalist Party, but I am in the minority. Which would remove the primaries that only serve to solidify the R’s and D’s stranglehold. Then again I would end direct donations and make the parties fund their candidate elections for Federal offices as well. Then you wouldn’t need term limits, big names would never survive 10 man fields within their own party without coddling the incumbents, which would be nixed under appearing to support fair and free elections.

Basically if you have the signatures to petition to the ballot the party would either have to pay for all or none in a race. Would make things very interesting.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Lol, im sure it will end up just like the Hillary indictments, and those secret documents the orange liar was going to declassify. Rotflmao at you. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Fallingdown

My choice would be a strict Constitutionalist Party, but I am in the minority. Which would remove the primaries that only serve to solidify the R’s and D’s stranglehold. Then again I would end direct donations and make the parties fund their candidate elections for Federal offices as well. Then you wouldn’t need term limits, big names would never survive 10 man fields within their own party without coddling the incumbents, which would be nixed under appearing to support fair and free elections.

Basically if you have the signatures to petition to the ballot the party would either have to pay for all or none in a race. Would make things very interesting.

Throw that in with outlawing lobbyist and I’m down with that .

Rand Paul could be their spokesman .

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If they’re a private company then I don’t see why they can’t censor what they want. I think this should go for any privately owned company. Baker, google,Twitter whatever. at The end of the day private businesses have rights as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
If they’re a private company then I don’t see why they can’t censor what they want. I think this should go for any privately owned company. Baker, google,Twitter whatever. at The end of the day private businesses have rights as well.

If they took the ad and then banned it with the intent to affect the outcome of the election, it is election meddling.

That would be a like a paper or other media outlet taking an ad and then not running it because they didn't like the candidate. How often do you see papers endorse one candidate, but still run ads from both sides? Or have talk radio shows that are pretty obviously favoring one side or the other, but they will offer platforms to both candidates right up until the election and the station runs ads from both sides?

The local conservative stations are running pro-McCaskill ads here even though every show is pretty much backing Hawley.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

So a Right Wing Super Pac files a complaint with FEC. Conservatives sure do love them some Super Pacs!!!

Also, this Super Pac has been designated a Hate Group by conservatives favorite organization, the Southern Poverty Law Center. I'm sure if I looked hard enough this Super Pac is somehow tied to white supremacists. Just a guess but white supremacy is never far from conservatives organizations.

Flame on conservatives! I don't care.

You seem to be hinting that Whites arent Supreme.

Who is better than Whites and why?

Please show all work.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Racism is like hot sauce, you can put that stuff in anything

Everything is racist to liberals, I stopped paying attention to the vintage of wine

Milk is racist and cheese is sexist and Brice Jenner is a women....yeah whatever

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Interestingly enough when you search for alipac. They are the 3rd in search results. So much for removing them from serp results.

Google is always changing their search results. If you drop off the serps for a term. Maybe it's because their website isn't properly setup for that search term. Or maybe not enough people are linking to that website. There could be a bunch of reasons for the slide in serps.

I've had websites slide down the serps because of a google change. And we had to make site changes in order to bring back the site up in the results. Their claim is bs.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Corporate Dem's of course have Super Pacs, as do Corporate Republicans. My criticism is that you and your kind don't see any problems with Super Pacs.

Bigoted statement ?
I have found the REAL Archie Bunker
Wow. I thought the character was imaginary...
Up till now.
Bold to quantify statement

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

What a lazy ass post.

This is exactly how your posts read now.

There was a time when I simply disagreed with you.

Now I just feel bad for you.

Here:

You can have this back. Feel free to put it back in the deck.

It is my hope that you actually engage your brain next time you decide to post. But I have my concerns.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Hell yeah.... let's have those conservative slanted coal burning utility companies cut the power to all the left leaning news stations... they are a private company right?

Same with the water company...

Oh no, you can't do that because they are a monopoly you say?

edit on 2-11-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Being a realist.

The FEC didn't investigate the Phildelphia convention where illegal immigrants spoke.

The FEC didn't investigate for them rigging their primaries.

They won't do snip about Facebook,Twitter,Google.

Shame though online censorship.

The 21st century version of book burning.
edit on 3-11-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Whenever I see blatant fake news being spread on Facebook its almost entirely from right wing websites. They decry fake news yet they have hundreds of sites that publish blatant fake news and their followers spread it around on Facebook like wildfire.

And then they cry like snowflakes when Facebook removes it.
edit on 3-11-2018 by charolais because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join