It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: FEC Complaint FILED Against Google, Facebook, and Twitter For Election Interference

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Somebody has filed a "formal" complaint with the Federal Election Commission against Google, Facebook and Twitter 😎

The claim is those "private" companies are interfering with the 2018 election because of the well known and obvious bias they display when doing their "censoring".

About time these arrogant clucks get exposed and "equalized" 😆

BREAKING: FEC Complaint FILED Against Google, Facebook, and Twitter For Election Interference

Americans For Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) filed a formal FEC complaint Friday against Google, Facebook and Twitter for violation of election law stemming from the tech giants’ widespread censorship and bias against conservative patriotic Americans online.

ALIPAC’s statement reads in part:

“ALIPAC’s new complaint and request for investigations to the FEC sent to Washington, DC via FedEx today can be viewed here–
ALIPAC Complaint to FEC Regarding Silicon Valley Elections Influence

zi complaint

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So a Right Wing Super Pac files a complaint with FEC. Conservatives sure do love them some Super Pacs!!!

Also, this Super Pac has been designated a Hate Group by conservatives favorite organization, the Southern Poverty Law Center. I'm sure if I looked hard enough this Super Pac is somehow tied to white supremacists. Just a guess but white supremacy is never far from conservatives organizations.

Flame on conservatives! I don't care.
edit on 2-11-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

So a Right Wing Super Pac files a complaint with FEC. Conservatives sure do love them some Super Pacs!!!

Also, this Super Pac has been designated a Hate Group by conservatives favorite organization, the Southern Poverty Law Center. I'm sure if I looked hard enough this Super Pac is somehow tied to white supremacists. Just a guess but white supremacy is never far from conservatives organizations.

Liberals also seem to enjoy the Super PAC money equally...
www.opensecrets.org...

SPLC is a moron group... they consider anyone who disagrees with them a "hate group" thus diluting the concept to the point where being accused of such has zero meaning.
edit on 2-11-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Designated a hate group by Southern poverty Law Center ?

I hope they bring Google, Twitter and Facebook down .

edit on 2-11-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

..............I'm sure if I looked hard enough this Super Pac is somehow tied to white supremacists. Just a guess but white supremacy is never far from conservatives organizations.

I don't care.

Yup! this is no 'new' grouping, they have a long history as WS...'nuff said.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What was that all about? It was really awesome to see someone immediately throw around white supremacy assumptions right off the bat, so at least you got that going for you.

Sounds like you're really salty about something

What we should be doing, is enjoying the paperwork filed against social media for the left-leaning BS; hope that this, as well as the pending Supreme Court Case, go somewhere positive, and eliminates their stranglehold on shared media.
edit on 2-11-2018 by dothedew because: because I felt like it and it felt GOOD

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Corporate Dem's of course have Super Pacs, as do Corporate Republicans. My criticism is that you and your kind don't see any problems with Super Pacs.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Does this complaint carry any more weight than the complaints filed against Maxine Waters and Keith Ellison and Dianne Feinstein in the last few weeks?

Complaints seem to be a dime a dozen these days.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

What was that all about? It was really awesome to see someone immediately throw around white supremacy assumptions right off the bat, so at least you got that going for you.

Sounds like you're really salty about something

I agree the poster seems to have been very triggered lately with his or her posts.........

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Corporate Dem's of course have Super Pacs, as do Corporate Republicans. My criticism is that you and your kind don't see any problems with Super Pacs.

And their point was simply stating such a thing is blatant hypocrisy..........

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Democrats are IFocrites.

They screamed their lungs out about "Citizens United" and then proceeded to form HUGE SuperPACS 😆

Then Dimocrits lost 2 billion dollars in 2016 😆

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

With a Blue Puddle staying where it is, its all they have.

Let them flame post, they are contained

+12 more 
link   

My favorite part of US politics: a post or comment is made, and instead of discussing the post and the merits of what it contains, it just simply becomes a battle of whataboutisms and deflections.

link   
On the first page the Southern poverty Law Center has been shot down.

And

The evil Republicans super pacs claim has been shot down .

We need another baseless claim so we can go for the hat trick.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Listen shwills, you and your kind don't see any problems with super delegates.

Which one is the greater threat to the Constitutional Republic?

edit on 2-11-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Likely has something to do with this, but this one wasn't the only one.

Social media platforms have blocked several other GOP candidates' ads citing "hate speech" violations. One contained a pro-life position which I am sure you all know happens to be common to GOP candidates in more conservative states, for example.

Then after appeal and pressure, those ads are mysteriously released after the damage of lost exposure has already been done. Strangely, this only happens to GOP candidates.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

My favorite part of US politics: a post or comment is made, and instead of discussing the post and the merits of what it contains, it just simply becomes a battle of whataboutisms and deflections.

I’ll address it but honestly I think it goes without saying .

Facebook, Twitter and Google ( add in the main stream media ) have been blatantly biased since 2015. Why the hell hasn’t anything happened until now ? I doubt this complaint will work but we should be filing one once a week.

I’ve almost grown accustom to most of DC getting away with whatever they want .

But we can’t let the private sector start doing it or any chance at civil discord is gone .

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Actually, every response seems to start with the assumption you are not dealing with honest brokers.

It's hard to discuss substance, when both sides are eyeing one another with suspicion and disdain. Thank goodness real life interactions are still generally sane.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

The Green Party will replace the DNC after the midterms as a source of viable candidate choices?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join