It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS attacks BUS in N. Egypt leaving Coptic Christian monastery 7 killed 14 wounded. 2nd time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
These guy's still seem to be pretty active in northern Egypt where is the MSM on this?? nowhere it's just on aljazeera.

www.aljazeera.com...

Egypt: a few details......

At least seven people have been killed in an assault on a bus carrying visitors to a monastery in northern Egypt, according to a Coptic Church official.
"Terrorists opened fire on a tour bus from Sohag province, heading back from the Saint Samuel Coptic Christian monastery close to Minya,

Friday's assault marked the second attack claimed by ISIL on Christians heading to the Saint Samuel monastery in as many years.In May 2017, at least 28 people were killed and dozens more wounded when gunmen opened fire on a vehicle carrying Coptic Christians to the complex.

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, also known as ISIS) group claimed responsibility for the attack, via its Amaq website.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
These guy's still seem to be pretty active in northern Egypt where is the MSM on this?? nowhere it's just on aljazeera.

No one seems to care about genocide of Christians in the middle east. Most of the Islamic countries in Asia have already been ethnically cleansed. American media doesn't care because they support the same thing. Look at all the hate for white people=Christians. And they call us racist.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Damm white people always terrorizing others.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just spreading some more peace I see, I wonder how don lemon will spin this to be my fault.....

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Where is the guillotine? Let's make it quick.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Just spreading some more peace I see, I wonder how don lemon will spin this to be my fault.....

He'll find a way.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yup, it will be something along the lines of, white Christian's are the single biggest menace to middle east peace, thus their persecution is entirely justified.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

This is actual proof they are serving the Anti Christ while these Christian's they have murdered are genuine martyrs.

Is ignorance of the truth of Christ there shield, NO because they know what Christian's believe and have both rejected that truth and have not themselves been called unto the real good shepherd and YES because they are very much under the spell of the devil's lies.

These martyr's are now with the REAL Jesus in the REAL paradise and when they come back with him those that killed them shall see them - so they will not go to paradise of ANY kind though they still have time to repent and convert.

It is never going to be Christian to strike these radical murderer's blow for blow (though lord forgive me I am weak and would dearly want to do so not to harm but to defend, not to hurt but to prevent hurt it is simply the wrong way to do it, our home is not on this earth it is with our lord in his kingdom these people have gone HOME to him remember what he said to Pilate “My kingdom is not of this world; if it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest by the Jews. But now, My kingdom is not of this realm.”) no matter how much it hurt's, the Apostles themselves disavowed those that wanted to strike back at the Roman's for killing and persecuting Christian's so WE have a choice, do as the apostles did and as Christ told us to do, turn the other cheek and pray for our enemy's in the genuine hope that there soul's shall then not be lost while knowing that these Christian martyr's are now with our Lord and crowned with glory OR do what our Lord told us NOT to do and in so doing become non Christian ourselves by seeking vengeance when vengeance in truth belong's to God alone and he shall take it upon the real guilty with the measure that is correct which we can not even estimate.

These are not the first Copt's or indeed Christians' of any denomination murdered by Islamists, Pagans and FALSE CHRISTIAN's and they shall not be the last but we can be assured that they are now crowned and robed as the angel's, they are now in our Lord's company and are both now far more alive than they ever were upon this world and also going to come back with him.

When the Christian's were marched into the Amphitheaters throughout the Roman world to be martyred for there faith they sang and did not curse or hate those that were murdering them, they prayed for them and forgave them as there Lord, Our Lord did from the Cross - "Father forgive them for they know not what they do".

Were is our lord some would say in pain, sorrow and anger, he is on the cross, he is being crucified again with each one of these martyr's and he is also risen and alive calling us all back to him AND wanting us to do as he did and forgive our enemy's - not the devil but our misguided brothers lost in darkness and thinking the willow the wisp they follow is the true light while it lead's them ever further from there salvation.

Remember also the Muslim's whom joined arm's to protect the Copt's in Cairo surrounding them, many of these Muslims are decent folk, some are even better Christian's in everything but acknowledgment of our lord than most Christian's are, these radical's are as much there enemy as they are enemy of the Christian's, in fact more so since they intend to force there will over the other Egyptian's and take them back to the dark ages.

edit on 3-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Nigerian Army Uses Trump’s Words to Justify Fatal Shooting of Rock-Throwing Protesters

Name of story not mine. Just showing that all over the world, Christians are not the only group being killed by extremists.

Amnesty International and leaders of the protest said more than 40 people were killed at the march and two smaller marches, with more than 100 wounded by bullets. A Reuters reporter counted 20 bodies at the main march.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
It isn't that no one cares its the fact that we can't do anything about it. It was a terrorist attack so what can we do? Pretty sure the government wants to destroy rogue elements in their society already. We have the same problem just a different flavor of terrorist. If it had been government sanctioned it would be an entirely different issue.

new topics

top topics

join