It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI has arrested far Right-Wing White Neo-Nazi leader on charges of attacking protesters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This behavior is sad. This group could have been a group to stand and protect people from attack. Instead they became part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

Yup. If anything it's a propaganda move by Israel lobbyists to encourage any anti-Israel opinions as anti-Semite opinions. Make them one in the same so people are afraid to speak out against Israels' crimes.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttropia
This behavior is sad. This group could have been a group to stand and protect people from attack. Instead they became part of the problem.

They're now-nazis. Being as$holes are kind of their thing. Nice new-nazis ? Now that would be weird..

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Not sure what your point is here. Most conservatives are for law and order no matter who the violent party is.

well the media has the left so brainwashed they think the right supports these types of people.

I grew up in Southern California. I remember standing next to a dude inside a taco bell with gigantic swastikas tattooed on his body. These gangs are real. The straight edge skin head type people out there. Most of them are meth heads im pretty sure. I knew a kid who was native american with swastikas tatted all over himself. That was the weirdest thing to me.

edit on 2-11-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

There is no misconception. Glad this person was arrested.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Where did they Find him ? Did the F.B.I. Use their Time Machine to bring him back from the Past for a Political Talking Point today ? ..Hmm...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Ginning up riots that inflict injury and property damage needs to be dealt with, no matter what they believe in. We are a nation that values civil debate and peaceful assembly.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

" We are a nation that values civil debate and peaceful assembly. "

Yes , and if that Doesn't Work , Then somebody's Ahass Needs to be Physically Kicked to the Next County IMO ............

edit on 3-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: The GUT
Not sure what your point is here. Most conservatives are for law and order no matter who the violent party is.

Just pointing out that the real danger is from the right not the left. Last week, there were at least three threads about left wing violence.

I am actually invigorated that so far no one has gone off the reservation on this topic. Makes me happy. Makes me believe there is still hope.

No its from BOTH SIDES. your bias is clearly showing.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
But FBI isn't arresting the leaders of the liberal groups thats rather interesting.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scifi2424

Once again, the Nazi has more in common with the left wing in this country than the right. Nazi = Democrat. That is a fact unless you are using propaganda, then Nazi could be pink panther..

Except they vote right. So they must agree with the policies of the right and if you hate neo nazis flooding your party then tell Republican candidates to stop making their party so desirable.

Not all Republican are racist but the racists sure love their party.

edit on 3-11-2018 by je55ejame5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Naah, that takes the fun out of blaming one side or the other(s), for the ills of the world. Y'know, one group is to blame for EVERYTHING bad that has happened, is happening, will ever happen.

It's kinda the same attitude this shooter had, isn't it?? With out the violence, of course, which is a good thing!!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: je55ejame5

Actually they don't. In fact the Synagogue attacker was anti Trump despite the media saying otherwise. Choosing the lesser of two evils doesn't mean you like the evil you chose.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join