It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI has arrested far Right-Wing White Neo-Nazi leader on charges of attacking protesters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: The GUT

ATS has become a haven of misinformation.

You mean threads like the following? Oh wait, you authored that twisted piece of propaganda and disinformation.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

I stand by that thread 100%, You may not be able to see how his words embolden the crazies, but I do.

yeah
trump has wizard powers that make people do things...
ridiculous

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You do know if the left wins the midterm and 2020.

We'll never hear about nazis again.

Just like We never heard a GD word about them for eight years under hope and change.

This snip can't get any more transparent.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

I stand by that thread 100%, You may not be able to see how his words embolden the crazies, but I do.

You must be a masochist then because you took about as severe an intellectual butt-whooping as I've seen on these boards.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

This is why most times it's absolutely pointless trying to reason with people on the net... you refuse to look into the mirror!

There goes that hope you were talking about... you're back to being a delusional, partisan wack-o.
edit on 2357x6723America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You must be a masochist then because you took about as severe an intellectual butt-whooping as I've seen on these boards.

My friend, I suppose you consider a liberal smattering of logical fallacies as an 'intellectual butt-whooping'. Just because it doesn't fit into your world view doesn't mean it isn't true.

That thread was full of people thinking that their view of the world was the only one that mattered.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scifi2424

originally posted by: narrator

Once again, the Nazi has more in common with the left wing in this country than the right. Nazi = Democrat. That is a fact unless you are using propaganda, then Nazi could be pink panther..

How is that a fact? Please explain how that's a fact.

Or, are you just saying that because Nazis are violent, and you feel the left is violent, therefore, they're the same? That logic doesn't work.

No, I am basing it on the fact that the left hates Israel. Democrats have a long history of opposing anything Israel. The left hates the Jew as much as their Nazi friends.

By pattern and their actions the left has much, much more in common with the Nazi than the right ever could. The left loves the Nazi.. They are one in the same having the same agenda..

Hating a country's policies and hating the major religion of that country are two wildly different things. That comparison is disingenuous at best.

That's equivalent to saying that because I disagree with a lot of America's policies, I hate Christianity, and Christians. That's ludicrous.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

That thread was full of people thinking that their view of the world was the only one that mattered.

^^^^^^^^ THIS .... THIS INCLUDES YOU!!!

LMAO. The fact that you don't see it is frickin hilarious!

Made my day!

Delusional TO THE CORE!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Once again, the Nazi has more in common with the left wing in this country than the right. Nazi = Democrat. That is a fact unless you are using propaganda, then Nazi could be pink panther..

proof of this claim?

Actions speak louder than words. Just because the left says they support Israel doesn't make it so. You have to look at the actions, not just the words..

The left has despised Israel since her re-birth. For 8 years Obama had his boot on the neck of Israel. Any demonstration of solidarity against Israel continues to include only left wing democrats aka Nazis. The democrats want the same thing the Nazi does and by proof of action we demonstrate that fact.

The Democrat is the Nazi and the Nazi is the Democrat.

Ok, so Democrat = Nazi is in your head. Ok, got it.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

^^^^^^^^ THIS .... THIS INCLUDES YOU!!!

LMAO. The fact that you don't see it is frickin hilarious!

Made my day!

Delusional TO THE CORE!

Sigh......

The difference was I provided facts to back up my world view.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Sometimes dude, it's not about facts provided by the internet. One also has to look inward, constantly.

You seem like a smart guy, but...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I would agree with that, however I would note that it is more common for the mainstream left to argue on the behalf of criminals. Also noteworthy, that it seems more common from the mainstream left to call for threats and harrassment of high profile republicans.
edit on 11/2/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

LOL, did you just say your opinion was a fact?

Here is your chance to double down some more.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The difference was I provided facts to back up my world view.

In that thread based on opinion pieces? You have lost it. Besides, there were plenty of facts posted in opposition to the loony opinion.

For someone who claims to be a conservative, you sure make a lot of threads straight out of the Media Matters talking-point playbook.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That blm dude in Texas killed cops. Minor story. 7 shot at Rap concert in ocean side last weekend.gun charges and shootings surround the rapper of the week. Not a peep about gun control. What's the difference between shooting up a synagogue or a rap concert? Sheeot don't make sense anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

perhaps some figured out anti 2nd amendment discussions do not pay off before an election?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

That's your own bias talking. I suspect the percentage of haters on both sides is likely nearly the same. How would you even measure that? We only know what we get from the media.

It's good we have both sides to be honest. God save us if either side ever truly gets complete control.

If you're on the Right, you think the Left is the worst, if you are on the Left you think the Right is the worst. The parties have gone to great lengths to keep the Left and the Right at each others throats and both sides lie, exaggerate and generally make horses behinds of themselves around election time.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

No, I know that because I see a large portion of people that are self professed dems that argue on the behalf of proven criminals all the time. They demonize cops constantly based on their feelings of case over the facts of a case. I see their political leaders calling for the harassment and I see more high profile people calling for their assassination, and the media being left leaning plays heavily into their reach.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Yes the media is Left leaning, which makes it even harder to know.

I'd just leave it at it's wrong to label either side based on the actions of a vocal few.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: whargoul

Oh man the whataboutisms are about to flow!

Oh dont worry.

He was a "far right wing" nazi

Yes, and they were in Charlottesville also.

"Very fine people." I think they were called.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Scifi2424

Opposing Israel and hating Jews are two different things. Judaism is a religion and Israel is a country. A country that has countlessly abused Palestinians.

Also, do you really think now-nazis are liberals? Ha!

I've seen interviews with neonazis after charleston. Many of them are trump supporters, but many disagree with trump supporting Israel (such as the embassy move).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join