It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI has arrested far Right-Wing White Neo-Nazi leader on charges of attacking protesters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: The GUT
Not sure what your point is here. Most conservatives are for law and order no matter who the violent party is.

Just pointing out that the real danger is from the right not the left. Last week, there were at least three threads about left wing violence.

I am actually invigorated that so far no one has gone off the reservation on this topic. Makes me happy. Makes me believe there is still hope.

What is the point of keeping track of the number of right/left threads about any one particular topic..? .. unless you feel you have a duty to ensure a particular agenda/narrative is prevalent. Not like it matters because when it comes to politics, 99% of ATSers already have their mind made up.

Of course there is hope... once people once again realize their neighbor is actually with them, not against them in the grand scheme of things, hope will be restored. Alas, politics is a royal bitch! and brings out the aggressive territorial side of all of us.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Just pointing out that the real danger is from the right not the left. Last week, there were at least three threads about left wing violence.

Ahh, there we go. Your political point that has nothing to do with conservatives. If the midterms don't go your way I have a feeling this discussion will be of a different sort.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Most conservatives are for law and order no matter who the violent party is.
I see that it is Hoover who's given credit for the quote "Justice is merely incidental to law and order" though I'm pretty sure I recall it from either Mitchell or Agnew.
All good conservatives.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scifi2424
a reply to: BlackJackal

Once again, the Nazi has more in common with the left wing in this country than the right. Nazi = Democrat. That is a fact unless you are using propaganda, then Nazi could be pink panther..

proof of this claim?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

Once again, the Nazi has more in common with the left wing in this country than the right. Nazi = Democrat. That is a fact unless you are using propaganda, then Nazi could be pink panther..

How is that a fact? Please explain how that's a fact.

Or, are you just saying that because Nazis are violent, and you feel the left is violent, therefore, they're the same? That logic doesn't work.

No, I am basing it on the fact that the left hates Israel. Democrats have a long history of opposing anything Israel. The left hates the Jew as much as their Nazi friends.

By pattern and their actions the left has much, much more in common with the Nazi than the right ever could. The left loves the Nazi.. They are one in the same having the same agenda..

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Ahh, there we go. Your political point that has nothing to do with conservatives. If the midterms don't go your way I have a feeling this discussion will be of a different sort.

Just straitening out the record. ATS has become a haven of misinformation.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Not sure what your point is here. Most conservatives are for law and order no matter who the violent party is.

I am actually invigorated that so far no one has gone off the reservation on this topic. Makes me happy. Makes me believe there is still hope.
False.

Always remember Scalise.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Was that the sitting congressional representative that the registered democrat fellow attempted to assassinate?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Arnie123

Was that the sitting congressional representative that the registered democrat fellow attempted to assassinate?
Yes, right in full bloom of society.

These people like the OP and its ilk, all try to pass blame on how the Right is dangerous, yet never think about how dangerous a radical leftist can be. They mean business and will go straight for the head.

What the OP has is a bunch of thugs about to get theirs, regardless of partisan affiliation, as f# up as it sounds, that's everyday society, gangs and crap. When was the last time a sitting politician was targeting by partisan motivated intent? Only leftist 😌

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

proof of this claim?

Actions speak louder than words. Just because the left says they support Israel doesn't make it so. You have to look at the actions, not just the words..

The left has despised Israel since her re-birth. For 8 years Obama had his boot on the neck of Israel. Any demonstration of solidarity against Israel continues to include only left wing democrats aka Nazis. The democrats want the same thing the Nazi does and by proof of action we demonstrate that fact.

The Democrat is the Nazi and the Nazi is the Democrat.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

ATS has become a haven of misinformation.

You do realize you are part of the misinformation effort, right?

When you misrepresent the majority right by insinuating the far-right is representative of the majority right and/or conservatives, this is 100% misinformation.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: The GUT

So are most liberals but seeing the faux outrage on these boards you'd think otherwise. 99% of people in general are for law and order regardless of what political party they side with. The media only shows the worst people from either side, what they report is not indicative of the majority, not by a long shot.

This is a good point.
The media uses a big brush to paint everyone.
On left leaning forums, many of them distance themselves from antifa and violent protests but it benefits the establishment if they can play divide and conquer.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yeah, no. This is a waste of time since most people, likely nearly everyone on both sides, are opposed to any hate group Right or Left.

You don't actually equate the nuts in fringe groups with the actual mainstream Dem's or Republicans, do you? That would be wrong and classic propaganda. We see enough of that from politicians and talking heads in the media, don't ya think?

Hate is not the personal property of either side, both sides have disgusting people in their ranks.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Just straitening out the record. ATS has become a haven of misinformation.

Ahh. You mean "Correct the Record."

Your threads were a tad better when you went under the name "Southern Guardian."

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You mean threads like the following? Oh wait, you authored that twisted piece of propaganda and disinformation.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

You do realize you are part of the misinformation effort, right?

When you misrepresent the majority right by insinuating the far-right is representative of the majority right and/or conservatives, this is 100% misinformation.

Can you please show me where I did that? Surely you are not just making stuff up are you?

Here is my quote from the original topic

I bring this up due to the misconception on this site that the left is the violent faction. Yes, I agree antifa is an issue but by far the largest issue in this country is groups just like this one. This group was founded on violence and used violence as a recruitment tool.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Ahh. You mean "Correct the Record."

Or Media Matters. Funny thing is is that those 2 orgs are so dimwitted they have been the biggest reason why logical folk just #walkaway.

link   

You mean threads like the following? Oh wait, you authored that twisted piece of propaganda and disinformation.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

I stand by that thread 100%, You may not be able to see how his words embolden the crazies, but I do.

link   

originally posted by: narrator

How is that a fact? Please explain how that's a fact.

Or, are you just saying that because Nazis are violent, and you feel the left is violent, therefore, they're the same? That logic doesn't work.

No, I am basing it on the fact that the left hates Israel. Democrats have a long history of opposing anything Israel. The left hates the Jew as much as their Nazi friends.

By pattern and their actions the left has much, much more in common with the Nazi than the right ever could. The left loves the Nazi.. They are one in the same having the same agenda..

Thinking people the world over (just about every single country) have a serious issue with Israel... ya, know... cause of their policies of occupying/stealing other people's land, genocide and ethnic cleansing (hmmmm, remind you of any other regime?). Not one lick of evidence that it's because it's a 'Jewish State'.

We both know that has nothing to do with it... but you can make a baseless little argument out of it to try to make your side look good right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join