It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI has arrested far Right-Wing White Neo-Nazi leader on charges of attacking protesters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The founder of the Rise Above Movement, has been on the run since last week when the FBI arrested other members of the gang.

He is the founder of the Rise Above Movement, a neo-Nazi gang based in Southern California whose members were involved in violent activity at protests throughout California in 2017. He and three other Californians associated with the group — Robert Boman, 25, Tyler Laube, 22, and Aaron Eason, 38 — were charged with inciting riots, according to court documents. Mr. Boman and Mr. Laube were arrested on Tuesday morning in Southern California. The F.B.I. said it was still searching for Mr. Eason.

Earlier this month, another four members of the Rise Above Movement — Benjamin Daley, Michael Miselis, Thomas Gillen and Cole White — were indicted on conspiracy to riot charges for attacking counterprotesters during last year’s Unite The Right rally in Charlottesville, Va. Mr. Rundo left the country shortly after the four were arrested at the beginning of the month.

According to the unsealed police documents members of this group attacked people at several separate protests in 2017. Those places include Huntington Beach, California-Berkley, San Bernadino and Charlottesville, VA.

I bring this up due to the misconception on this site that the left is the violent faction. Yes, I agree antifa is an issue but by far the largest issue in this country is groups just like this one. This group was founded on violence and used violence as a recruitment tool.

The F.B.I. said that Mr. Rundo and other gang members used the internet “to prepare to incite and participate in violence” at various political events and committed violent assaults while at those events. The F.B.I. added that the men applauded each other for the attacks and “publicly documented their assaults in order to recruit more members” to carry out violence.

LINK

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Oh man the whataboutisms are about to flow!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

Oh man the whataboutisms are about to flow!

Oh dont worry.

He was a "far right wing" nazi

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

"Publicly documented their assaults in order to recruit new members"

Wow what an intelligent group of individuals, and it took this long to prosecute them ? even though their violent activities seem to have started in 2017, although probably sooner.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well good. Prosecute them for assault if guilty, as well as anyone else from any group (right and/or left) that incites riots or assaults individuals.

And...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm sure this is supposed to be indicative of something.

He was arrested? Good. Hopefully they'll begin rolling up some of the other groups, or members of other groups...like Anti-FA's various groups.

**gasp**

Was that a "whataboutism"? Oops.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

And...?

Oh wait, since ATS is an alt-right/far-right haven now, they should be here any minute to defend the violence, amiright?

Hopefully you get what you're looking for.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Not sure what your point is here. Most conservatives are for law and order no matter who the violent party is.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I hope the criminal get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I bring this up due to the misconception on this site that the left is the violent faction. Yes, I agree antifa is an issue but by far the largest issue in this country is groups just like this one. This group was founded on violence and used violence as a recruitment tool.

I disagree. I submit the violence in chicago is a far larger issue that no one seems to care about.
abc7chicago.com...

So far this year, the number of people murdered is down 20 percent compared to last year, from 520 in 2017 to 418 in 2018. There's been an 18 percent drop in the number of shooting victims, from 2,217 in 2017 to 1,843 in 2018.

Or has the group you reference murdered 418 people so far this year?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Is this the guy that pulled an auto pointed it at a protester among the crowded groups and pulled the trigger, it didnt have around so he jacked one in and fired again...at the grass i guess....no one flinched and he walked slowly away.....on video close up though.....California or Oregon....he got a citation a week later for having a firearm within 300 yards of a school.....really now.....

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You're not gonna make many virtue-signaling friends by pointing out their virtue-signaling. What? You don't want a bunch of hypocrites for friends? Racist.
edit on 2-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
We get that there are sometimes violent far right groups. They are a tiny minority and not linked to normal conservatives in any way I can see.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Not sure what your point is here. Most conservatives are for law and order no matter who the violent party is.

Exactly.

Arrests are a good thing. Every right-wing conservative Trump-supporting republican APPROVES of this arrest.

There will be no rioting and destruction of our own neighbourhoods, sorry. That’s a lib thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

So are most liberals but seeing the faux outrage on these boards you'd think otherwise. 99% of people in general are for law and order regardless of what political party they side with. The media only shows the worst people from either side, what they report is not indicative of the majority, not by a long shot.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Good; If you're unnecessarily violent, attack people, destroy property, etc., then this should happen to you.

Doesn't matter if you're Right, Left, Centrist, AntiFa, KKK, whatever. Act like this, this is what happens.

I don't know what this poster is trying particularly to portray; you can't find this single instance of Right-Wing violence and use it to try and say all other violence from the other party or any other group is somehow non-existent or somehow doesn't matter all of a sudden..... That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

There's been plenty of violence from both parties, although seemingly more coming from the side looking up to Maxine as she tries to provoke people.

Remember that goofball that said Climate Change isn't real because he's holding a snowball in his hand? This is basically what you're doing right now.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Just pointing out that the real danger is from the right not the left. Last week, there were at least three threads about left wing violence.

I am actually invigorated that so far no one has gone off the reservation on this topic. Makes me happy. Makes me believe there is still hope.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Once again, the Nazi has more in common with the left wing in this country than the right. Nazi = Democrat. That is a fact unless you are using propaganda, then Nazi could be pink panther..

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Just pointing out that the real danger is from the right not the left. Last week, there were at least three threads about left wing violence.

Why don't we just stick with "the real danger is from extremists on either side of the aisle" instead of this thing where people like you are obsessed with pointing out "the other side" while ignoring your own?

Hell, even CNN of all places has run articles talking about how Antifa openly admits they're not only willing to use violence to achieve political ends, but have done so.

This # is old, man.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Just pointing out that the real danger is from the right not the left.

So now the left is absolved because of the right?

Interesting..

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scifi2424

Once again, the Nazi has more in common with the left wing in this country than the right. Nazi = Democrat. That is a fact unless you are using propaganda, then Nazi could be pink panther..

How is that a fact? Please explain how that's a fact.

Or, are you just saying that because Nazis are violent, and you feel the left is violent, therefore, they're the same? That logic doesn't work.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join