It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Rape Accuser - Carolyne Cass

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think it’s best to harass mueller and his family and call for him to be completely removed from the fraudulent Russia investigation, anyone who supports him should be attacked also

Because that’s our moral code isn’t it liberal lefties?

Let’s get our black little panties on and get behind this victim of Nazi aggression

edit on 3-11-2018 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
I think it’s best to harass mueller and his family and call for him to be completely removed from the fraudulent Russia investigation, anyone who supports him should be attacked also

Because that’s our moral code isn’t it liberal lefties?

Let’s get our black little panties on and get behind this victim of Nazi aggression

Oh yes that’s normal , acceptable behaviour.

SCREAM at him and his wife and kids in restaurants and public places. SCREAM at him while he’s waiting for the elevator doors to close. Kick his wife in the face. Call for sexual assault of his grandchildren. Smash his car windows.

None of that is deemed unacceptable by the ‘left’.

NONE of it

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Regardless of whether it happened or not it is tremendously entertaining to watch all the Leftys here all of a sudden want facts and evidence. Whatever happened to "believe all women all the time"?

Personally I think Mueller is a Grade A scumbag and has done far worse than rape a woman and I've thought that long before the bogus Mueller SC started.

On that note it is also tremendously hilarious to watch the Leftys praise and compliment a neo con warmonger that they hated for decades because of Muh Trump.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
In a related note:
Christine Ford's BFF, Monica McLean, being investigated for possible Witness Tampering.

PDF (See page 27):
www.judiciary.senate.gov...

edit on 4-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

And you had the same stance regarding the woman accusing Kavanaugh of Rape ofcoarse ... ?

You dont have to answer, I know it already.

It is amazing comedy.

If it wasnt so f*n SAD

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
all this # show did was make ford more believable than before, imo. she repeatedly asked for an fbi investigation. she went before the senate and the world!

this is comical and so so sad.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

And you had the same stance regarding the woman accusing Kavanaugh of Rape ofcoarse ... ?

You mean the ACTUAL REAL WOMAN who TESTIFIED UNDER OATH TO CONGRESS BEFORE THE WORLD?

VS.

The woman who hasn't even signed any statement of accusation, sworn or otherwise, that a repeated fraudster and world class moron is speaking for?

Hey, BTW - That pic from the airport Jacob Wohl posted on twitter as proof that he was with the woman at the airport right before she fled the press conference in fear?

It was from an event he took her to earlier this year. HIS GIRLFRIEND.

And she has issues with drugs and alcohol, repeatedly arrested.

After failing to convince multiple women to take money to make false allegations, Jacob Wohl decided to use an ex-girlfriend who is struggling with drugs and alcohol, but she apparently wanted nothing to do with the scheme.

No worries though for Jacob, the FBI is sorting it out for him.

twitter.com...

edit on 4-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: talisman
Someone help me here. Is she the GF of Jacob Wohl or not? I don't feel like reading everyone's comments here. Do I believe Jacob Wohl and this lady? NO I do not. I don't like Mueller. I don't like what they are doing. I just don't believe this. I am open minded. Show me something. I will leave it open. What I have seen so far is garbage. I can understand the argument that the LEFT is hypocritical in their behavior. I agree. They have been. Considering the allegations against Kavanaugh. It was ludicrous. Back to the Mueller thing. Those are SERIOUS allegations and if they are made up, the people making that up need to be put in jail.

She does not exist and is a figment of our imagination

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

But is she his GF?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

But is she his GF?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Cannot honestly answer that with a yes or no, personally....possible certainly, that she is his GF, doubtful though, CC is 34 and think he is only 20...

So, let's say they are dating...does it matter really? Sure it does, though again, hypothetically speaking, not really.

What is pertinent, is if she was offered money to make fraudulent sexual misconduct allegations against Mueller and if this is the real CC and she was offered money to blow the whistle, not make up anything, just tell her story...no plot to fabricate or not.

My point is, if she is making up and there is a plot, why not raid surefire intelligence and Burkman,

keeping in mind Burkman investigation into Seth Rich Murder and how he was shot and got ran over by a car recently...

Does the DNC Leak/Hack, Podesta, Clintons, Whitey Bulgar have anything to do with this?.

You would think FBI would know these answers and made a statement, telling everyone there is or is not a CC and how they have discovered anything...rather than media blitz smear campaign against the accusers and a conspiracy to defraud Mueller weeks in advance... not like they did not see this coming, so wiretap the phones and investigation of surefire and Burkman, should have been bread crumbs to justify that and raided CC, SF offices and computers siezed, Burkman and anyone else involved...right?

Lorraine Parsons, some are saying does not exist, even Mueller claims does not know who she is and never worked with her at Pilsburry law firm in 1974, who left due to pregnancy.

Looking at the Text messages that were released, LP was willing to come forward and make accusations against Mueller for sexual misconduct...the issue was the price.

$20,000 and credit card debt paid, was not enough, they offered her $75,000 and her response was something along the lines of" I am not that cheap, go to hell"

So either there is something to these stories and FBI and Mueller are going mum and not investigating, because the evidence would be damning to Mueller.

Why has Mueller not filed a defamation suit, if he is innocent?

Unless there is some truth to it and in discovery and civil and/or criminal suit things would.will come out.

Mueller has a history of suppressing evidence and not allowing hard drives in evidence be reviewed and after 9.11 he would not release the flight recorders. Besides the long list of other wrong doing and misconduct...

They cannot charge any of them, because they have not committed any crime, is how it looks at this moment and if they did, it would blow up in their face with media exposure and testimonies...

Especially if Lorraine Parsons had an affair with Mueller in 1974 and Carol Cass was sexually assaulted by Mueller.

Making false allegations against Mueller could easily be tied to the Russian Meddling and Obstruction of Justice and if there is an attempt to fabricate statements, what is the FBI waiting for...?

Offering payment for a witness to come forward with a statement and evidence of a crime committed, is not a crime is it?
edit on 5-11-2018 by dojozen because: few more notes

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If this is true...think they are still dating and also should we be looking for an accidental CC overdose or car accident or suicide watch?

What is the FBI waiting for? Christmas?

originally posted by: samuelsson

You mean the ACTUAL REAL WOMAN who TESTIFIED UNDER OATH TO CONGRESS BEFORE THE WORLD?

VS.

The woman who hasn't even signed any statement of accusation, sworn or otherwise, that a repeated fraudster and world class moron is speaking for?

Hey, BTW - That pic from the airport Jacob Wohl posted on twitter as proof that he was with the woman at the airport right before she fled the press conference in fear?

It was from an event he took her to earlier this year. HIS GIRLFRIEND.

And she has issues with drugs and alcohol, repeatedly arrested.

After failing to convince multiple women to take money to make false allegations, Jacob Wohl decided to use an ex-girlfriend who is struggling with drugs and alcohol, but she apparently wanted nothing to do with the scheme.

No worries though for Jacob, the FBI is sorting it out for him.

twitter.com...

edit on 5-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

none of that happened either.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Does this help any?

early August 2010, Mueller is in town and there is a hole in his alibi claiming he was not.

edit on 5-11-2018 by dojozen because: adjust

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
Does this help any?

early August 2010, Mueller is in town and there is a hole in his alibi claiming he was not.

Quite a few details in her story.
The phone call to the friend afterward can be checked, as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ran across this little tidbit:

Jacob Wohl ✔ @JacobAWohl Mueller has been described by former colleagues as “an old school drunk”, who carries a flask in his briefcase 5:27 PM - Nov 3, 2018

twitter.com...

Jacob Wohl ‏Verified account @JacobAWohl Nov 2 The accusations leveled against Robert Mueller are 1000 times more credible than any of the allegations against Justice Kavanaugh

twitter.com...

Seems to be tweeting it up and going to hockey game and now looks like may be at RT...step up from gatewaypundit for sure.

edit on 5-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Ran across this little tidbit:

Jacob Wohl ✔ @JacobAWohl Mueller has been described by former colleagues as “an old school drunk”, who carries a flask in his briefcase 5:27 PM - Nov 3, 2018

twitter.com...

Backs up the accuser's story of him having his own bottle in his room.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

McNally Amphitheatre is where Mueller was at on the 5th, 1.5 miles from St, Regis Hotel

dailyshocker.news...

At 9am on August 5th 2010 Robert Mueller was delivering a keynote address in the McNally Amphitheatre

This was the last day of the ICCS: International Conference on Cyber Security, which took place at Fordham University, 150 West 62nd Street…New York.

So Robert Mueller was definitely in NYC on the morning of the 5th August.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
yes indeed, very much so!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

McNally Amphitheatre is where Mueller was at on the 5th, 1.5 miles from St, Regis Hotel

dailyshocker.news...

At 9am on August 5th 2010 Robert Mueller was delivering a keynote address in the McNally Amphitheatre

This was the last day of the ICCS: International Conference on Cyber Security, which took place at Fordham University, 150 West 62nd Street…New York.

So Robert Mueller was definitely in NYC on the morning of the 5th August.

Well within staggering .... I mean "walking distance" 🎃

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join