It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Rape Accuser - Carolyne Cass

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

maybe you missed the photos... look at the way she dresses, think we are talking about some panties maybe in the way of penetration on her end, at the most...maybe she wore crotchless or he just took his hand, as she described, was over over her vagina/...that would be one hand, then the other has the comforter held over her face, so she cannot breathe and he is on top of her, compressing her lungs... not hard to picture, is it, really...happens all the time and posted early, even known to happen by people in the FBI.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is not necessarily true, but depends on the person I would say.

I was held down by one guy who held a gun to my head while the other one attacked me and I didn't give a # how big they were, i fought those fluckers like a rabid coon. Not caring a single iota about that gun going off in my head.

I was dead either way.

But that's me. I can't speak for everyone.

But I can speak for the specific ideology that prevents victims from getting justice. Which is why this pissed me off when it happened to Kavannaugh and it pisses me off now, with Mueller.

As someone who has endured this, you would think I would side with the said victim, aye? But I don't. I side with due process and justice.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
also, pretty sure, if she would have resisted in anyway, as you suggest, like kicking, scratching, etc, that would be charges against her and would think since she is from NY, that she knows that making false allegations against police is going to pose a problem now, and at the time of the crime, think it is safe to assume, if the police is raping you, that assault on a police officer, is a crime and her word against his, would be the case, if the comforter did not suffocate her first...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: Xtrozero

maybe you missed the photos... look at the way she dresses, think we are talking about some panties maybe in the way of penetration on her end, at the most...maybe she wore crotchless or he just took his hand, as she described, was over over her vagina/...that would be one hand, then the other has the comforter held over her face, so she cannot breathe and he is on top of her, compressing her lungs... not hard to picture, is it, really...happens all the time and posted early, even known to happen by people in the FBI.

Danielle Steel? Is that you?

Throughout the course of the day you can’t stop posting pictures of the woman, commenting on how she dresses, and now you’re describing her skibbies (imagined by the way).

This is really getting to you in some type of way, huh? Are you on a list somewhere?

Have you even read up on this story so that if you were quizzed you wouldn’t get an “F”, or have you just been building masturbatory fantasies about this woman all day long?

(post by dojozen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This could be a topic, in and of itself: Fake = Incorrect Media Reports

The twist seems to be in...we'll start with this 1, that is 1 false narrative being passed around out of a possible 12 or so others, that are smearing and attempting to discredit the accusers.

It was revealed Tuesday that Wohl started the company that allegedly paid a (probably made-up) woman to fabricate accusations against Mueller. His info was all over the source code for the site, which was created just a few weeks ago, and whose “staff” is just pictures of random celebrities and stock photo models.

www.themarysue.com...

A few weeks ago, would be October 15th, 2018

The link above makes all kinds of accusations...that really deserve no response....

However, since some are repeating those claims and accusations here, think we need to look at each one of them closer.

Here is link to wayback machne:
web.archive.org...://surefireintelligence.com

that shows snapshot of the website
surefireintelligence.com... August 22, 2018,
around 8 weeks ago= 2 months ago...not really a few weeks ago, a few months ago.

A small discrepancy no doubt, though just one of many that need to be clarified.

Here is a list of top stories about it on google, with majority of the clearly suggesting and claiming all kinds of things.

Some saying, surefire is a fake company with fake addresses, that appears to be true, that something is awry at surefire and this whole scheme/plot.

Now on the surefire twitter, surefire is going into details of a case, that client accuses them of wrongdoing, and went to DailyBeast with story and Surefire is threating with libel..

twitter.com...

Though he is the catch, all these reports of fake investigation company, when we know they been investigating and Seth Rich's Murder and now we can show, they actually are a real company, and have real clients.

Not a fake company, like has been described in the media...we'll some of it might be, like content and office locations on their website, and other details, like denial of ownership.

Though does not appear to have license to practice as a private investigator in any state and company is fake

www.thedailybeast.com...
By all appearances, those qualifications are few. Asked by The Daily Beast at the press conference whether he is licensed as a private investigator in any state, Wohl refused to to answer. He later acknowledged that Adams had enlisted his services, but insisted that those services didn’t require such a license. “There are certain matters which require PI licenses,” he said. “We never take those jobs under any circumstances.”

The website looks real and feels real, and motive to smear Mueller...

Are we to think the FBI was not monitoring them in the last few months, with Seth Rich murder witnesses investigation and the witness that is said to be in protection, in fear of their life?

You would think the FBI would follow all leads to who killed Seth Rich, even if they were fake claims, and in fact, someone making false claims, would get more attention for fraud and obstruction of justice or something...

If the FBI and/or Mueller, does not file charges of some sort soon against the accusers...be it for libel or other criminal charges...

What is going to be their excuse? Too busy with Russia and Trump probe>?

edit on 3-11-2018 by dojozen because: link to daily beast that may confirm surefire intel. is operating fraudulently

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

a reply to: GeechQuestInfolooks like we struck a nerve....

sorry I/the photos offended/offend you...you are over 18?

One thing we do prove, is that you are wrong...about the pics not helping...

That was suggesting that it could not happen with some disbelief that Mueller could not get his pecker out and gain access to the hole...,.

originally posted by: Xtrozero ] How does he throw her on the bed hold her down, cover her face, take off his and her clothing, and then rape with no need to do any physical damage to her if she was struggling at all, much less biting, scratching and kicking. And we are talking a man in his late 60s to boot. I'm not defending him just doesn't seem very likely to me.

The photos of CC suggest that she likes to wear mini skirts in the summer, without leggings underneith...and doubtful she goes out to the St. Regis in slax or pants, is safe to presume, is it not>?

Personally, I like the photos of her.
Keep 'em coming.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thanks, can't imagine why anyone would complain about posting the photos...?

Asking to stop posting photos of the victim- accuser...?

If someone is suggesting Mueller is not human and would not be attracted to a lady like this, unless he was drinking,...I agree.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

She's a beautiful young woman, no doubt about that. I can't stand Mueller and what he represents against this country, but I also haven't seen evidence demonstrating he's guilty of sexual assault or rape

It isn't that I don't believe Ms. Cass, she does seem like a reliable witness and I believe her allegations against Mr. Mueller deserve to be properly heard and looked into. Her story is believable. She is believable.

But we absolutely must have some sort of evidence

Fact is, these are almost required these days: www.ebay.com...

(And are 100% necessary if you carry a deadly weapon for protection)
edit on 11/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
She should be in jail

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
She should be in jail

Mueller is innocent until proven guilty. Period.

But the alleged rape victim...Not so much???

Does that make sense to you?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread and about the situation...

Anyone think Roger Stone is involved with surefire intelligence?

The FBI raided Manafort, Cohen and other's offices...yet no word on them doing anything with surefire intelligence?

Come on now, what are they waiting for...?

Would think a link to the Russian Election Meddling investigation alone, would be just grounds to do more than just questioning everyone at Surefire Intel.

Why would they not suspect a link and suspect Russia is involved with smearing Mueller?

A plot is discovered with a bribery to accuse Mueller SC of sexual misconduct...

Looks pretty clear that Surefire is involved.

If the allegations against Mueller are false and Carolyne Cass is making up the story or Surefire forged anything, etc.?

Why would the wait...?
To get more evidence?
Like what kind of evidence?

Isn't there more than enough evidence of a smoking gun that points to S.F.I being behind the payoff of sexual misconduct allegations against Mueller?

Think we are waiting on the filing of the police report in NY on behalf of the C.C. now?

Unless C.C. story about the event is true and did happen and reason for not investigating S.F.I more, might confirm that a rape did happen and Mueller being named as the suspected rapist, is not a conjured up fictional piece...

And that leads back to point...don't they need to seize computers, check the safe and all that and see if Russia is involved and this is part of the cover up to stop the Mueller SC investigation into Trump?

If Russia is not involved, Who all is involved?

Again, need to look at their computers and emails, phone records, banking information...

How long would that take?

If the theory, that maybe the FBI are waiting for a reason to raid surefire intelligence. does not fly really, as they could be destroying evidence...besides of course knowing that more than likely the FBI are investigating S.F.I. is assumed by everyone now, since Mueller and Media were tipped off weeks ago.

Is it safe to presume S.F.I. is not involved with Election Fraud Investigation and Russia?

S.F.I link to being involved with Seth Rich murder investigation have anything to do with this?

Jul 13, 2018
The new Mueller indictments should definitively put the Seth Rich conspiracy to rest

On Friday, the Department of Justice indicted 12 Russian intelligence officers for interfering the 2016 US presidential election by hacking the computer networks of members of Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

In doing so, the DOJ also finally put a long-running conspiracy theory out of its misery. The conspiracy theory was centered on a young man named Seth Rich, who was murdered in Northwest DC two years ago this month.

www.vox.com...

vs.

www.washingtonpost.com... e48-2baa-11e8-8688-e053ba58f1e4_story.html?utm_term=.2805cfe52cea
“I thought I had the story of the decade,” Burkman recalled. His wife, Susan, was more skeptical. She warned him that she didn’t think he was dealing with the FBI. But, he said, the emails “looked super real,” containing details about the secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

The last drop was supposed to be “the big one” — the full inspector general report on McCabe, which still has not been released. Instead, when Burkman bent over to pull the papers out from under the cone, he was shot in the buttocks and thigh. As he ran out of the garage with his dachshund in his arms, he was hit by an SUV.

He said the car backed up to hit him again.

“It looked like he was coming to kill me,” Burkman said. But he said a woman watching from a window of the hotel screamed. A guard came running and the SUV sped off, Burkman said.

Burkman spent three days in the hospital. His dog, Jack Jr., was uninjured.

In February, Burkman had moved on to a new investigation. He had put out a call for whistleblowers in the FBI, offering $25,000 for any information exposing wrongdoing in the presidential election.

Burns also verified Gingrich’s claims that Rich’s notebook was found to possess DNC correspondence and emails with Wikileaks,

edit on 3-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

a reply to: GeechQuestInfolooks like we struck a nerve....

sorry I/the photos offended/offend you...you are over 18?

One thing we do prove, is that you are wrong...about the pics not helping...

That was suggesting that it could not happen with some disbelief that Mueller could not get his pecker out and gain access to the hole...,.

originally posted by: Xtrozero ] How does he throw her on the bed hold her down, cover her face, take off his and her clothing, and then rape with no need to do any physical damage to her if she was struggling at all, much less biting, scratching and kicking. And we are talking a man in his late 60s to boot. I'm not defending him just doesn't seem very likely to me.

The photos of CC suggest that she likes to wear mini skirts in the summer, without leggings underneith...and doubtful she goes out to the St. Regis in slax or pants, is safe to presume, is it not>?

Hahahaha, nothing offends me.

You’re just a loon stalking some woman on the internet. I think it’s creepy and you likely need to see somebody for this obsession as it’s not healthy behavior.

I also think you’re bat S crazy the way you’re extrapolating how this woman dresses from the handful of photos you’ve saved to your computer. That’s some grade A, Buddy/Dahmer type stuff man.

Oh well. If nothing else it’s interesting to see how broken some brains are.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Amen to that

It is terrible to see the hatred spewed against Ms. Cass. No one should feel intimidated by bullies into keeping back allegations. It appears to me that something happened to her, and she deserves the same respect and consideration that any other person accusing someone else of a terrible crime deserves

And just like you said Mueller deserves the presumption of innocence. But some have taken that to mean attack an accuser who has a very credible story

This is just as bad as those who attacked Dr. Ford before waiting to find out the facts/examine any evidence/hear from witnesses/hear what she had to say

...and Surefire Intelligence sounds like a rather decent firm, to me anyhow. They are essentially PI's and they deal in information not evidence (as Brennan so eloquently stated in the past) I think some folks are only attacking them because they are involved in an investigation they don't like. But even so, some have taken it a step further and they no longer limit it to just attacking investigators but they want to attack the victim and run her into the ground

I wish they would understand that giving respect to victims and taking their claims seriously doesn't negate the presumption of innocence nor does the presumption of innocence negate having respect/consideration for accusers/victims. Ideally, Americans should always presume all people accused of any crime are innocent until the accuser meets their burden of proof through conviction or confession. Meanwhile, the person making the accusations should be treated with respect and dignity and have an opportunity to present evidence and witnesses in support of their allegations. The core of due process, the indispensable cornerstone of our justice system
edit on 11/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfoThanks, not going to even bother with dignifying that a response, other than,

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Amen to that

It is terrible to see the hatred spewed against Ms. Cass. No one should feel intimidated by bullies into keeping back allegations. It appears to me that something happened to her, and she deserves the same respect and consideration that any other person accusing someone else of a terrible crime deserves

And just like you said Mueller deserves the presumption of innocence. But some have taken that to mean attack an accuser who has a very credible story

This is just as bad as those who attacked Dr. Ford before waiting to find out the facts/examine any evidence/hear from witnesses/hear what she had to say

...and Surefire Intelligence sounds like a rather decent firm, to me anyhow. They are essentially PI's and they deal in information not evidence (as Brennan so eloquently stated in the past) I think some folks are only attacking them because they are involved in an investigation they don't like. But even so, some have taken it a step further and they no longer limit it to just attacking investigators but they want to attack the victim and run her into the ground

I wish they would understand that giving respect to victims and taking their claims seriously doesn't negate the presumption of innocence nor does the presumption of innocence negate having respect/consideration for accusers/victims. Ideally, Americans should always presume all people accused of any crime are innocent until the accuser meets their burden of proof through conviction or confession. Meanwhile, the person making the accusations should be treated with respect and dignity and have an opportunity to present evidence and witnesses in support of their allegations. The core of due process, the indispensable cornerstone of our justice system

You do understand that Cass hasn’t claimed anything, right?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

No the reason it is taking so long is he is padding the bill with extra or longer it goes on more money made. Do they not have accountants at Doj I would think that if it took a hundred million dollars to lock up 2 guys for a few months that would be a ridiculous amount of spending at would hope their accountants would say stop you are just wasting money with no result.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo
You think CC has contacted Aventti, ==Stormy Daniels lawyer...

You know C.C. is going to own, if Burkman and Surefire intelligence, made up this story...?

Yup, no word from CC denying or confirming, as of this moment.

Though docusigned electronic affidavit from someone with that name, who is into fashion and was at the St. Regis, and accused Mueller of rape, better show up soon.

Or what if she shows up floating in the river...who would not be in fear for their life?

If it is not the same CC or if it is the same CC, if they lied at the press conference and made up this story and there is not any signed affidavit...

CC has damn good reason to be in fear for her life....did anyone see the rat at the media conference in the parking lot in the back of the truck?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Someone help me here. Is she the GF of Jacob Wohl or not? I don't feel like reading everyone's comments here. Do I believe Jacob Wohl and this lady? NO I do not. I don't like Mueller. I don't like what they are doing. I just don't believe this. I am open minded. Show me something. I will leave it open. What I have seen so far is garbage. I can understand the argument that the LEFT is hypocritical in their behavior. I agree. They have been. Considering the allegations against Kavanaugh. It was ludicrous. Back to the Mueller thing. Those are SERIOUS allegations and if they are made up, the people making that up need to be put in jail.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Now wait a minute, we were just lectured on how we needed to turn a blind eye to the fact that little miss phd was a hardcore lefty and scrubbed her social media before going public. Now we need to discredit this because of the person she dates?

I'll be just as skeptical of this woman as I was with balsey ford. But the left needs to also treat her the same as they did balsey ford. She must be believed, regardless of evidence, right?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join