It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Military Documents show the caravan isn't the threat Trump claims it is.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

mexiconewsdaily.com...

A Honduran migrant was killed yesterday after allegedly being shot in the head with a rubber bullet during a clash with Mexican police at the southern border. The death of 26-year-old Henry Díaz Reyes occurred as a group of migrants launched an assault on a border barrier that prevented them from entering Mexico via a bridge across the Suchiate river between Guatemala and Chiapas. Migrants threw rocks and used sticks against the police after they toppled the metal barricade. Police responded with the use of tear gas which was effective in dispersing the migrants.

Thats what law abiding asylum seekers do, isnt it?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: CynConcepts

Why walk so far just to get denied? They have a better shot at entering America than they do Canada....

A2D

Why indeed? Mexico had offered them asylum and many did accept the offer. Why did the remaining ones want to continue walking thousand miles to only be denied by America?
edit on 11 2 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

mexiconewsdaily.com...

A Honduran migrant was killed yesterday after allegedly being shot in the head with a rubber bullet during a clash with Mexican police at the southern border. The death of 26-year-old Henry Díaz Reyes occurred as a group of migrants launched an assault on a border barrier that prevented them from entering Mexico via a bridge across the Suchiate river between Guatemala and Chiapas. Migrants threw rocks and used sticks against the police after they toppled the metal barricade. Police responded with the use of tear gas which was effective in dispersing the migrants.

It looks more like a protest after the police shot and killed an unarmed migrant.

link   

That's some.cute red text and flame icon. No doubt added by a mod or something desperately hoping for some pro liberal juice.

So what if they aren't terrorists? How do they know they aren't? The sicarios do some pretty messed up # that I would consider sowing terror in a populace.

Yes, the ranks are thining now from am exaggerated 7k, however your source even mentions unaccounted for thining. You think maybe the really undesirables are being weeded out to make trump look wrong?

Dunno man. It's your ignorance to deny lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

if they wont follow mexicos laws why would anyone believe they will follow laws in the usa?

link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

The point is that military Intel isn't flawless. You base your whole premise on the assumption that it is.... so shut up and deal with it.

A2D

Damn, it's easy to get under your skin.

So, if it isn't flawless then I suppose we must not listen to it. We shouldn't base our plan of attack based on it, right? What should we do instead? Listen to Brietbart, FoxNews?

What an ignorant question... we use our military for what they were designed for...protecting our homeland and our way of life.

Trump is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF. You know what that means right? It means your opinion of what we should do means nothing. Less than a dogs turd on my lawn. Your not a Pentagon official, you're not a DoD official, you've probably never been anywhere near anything resembling foreign policy...you're just a keyboard warrior who thinks he knows what's best for an entire nation. Put your ego aside and suck it up buttercup...it's gonna be a long ride for you.

A2D

link   
DP
A2D
edit on 2-11-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

mexiconewsdaily.com...

Hey you can't argue with a liberal. Reports and videos showing violence isn't evidence, its all made up from an alternative reality. That didn't happen in this reality buddy!

link   

originally posted by: ker2010
a reply to: underwerks

I guess he is just handing out monopoly money right buddy?

Could be food vouchers or anything else, who knows. You can’t really tell by that clip. That you’ve already made up your mind about it is really all I need to see.

You WANT them to be handing out money to support the now faltering idea that leftists are paying the migrants to come here. Which brings us back to the what the OP is actually about. Namely the rush to defend Trumps obvious lies.

link   
If trump is getting this kind of intel from the military why is he lying?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Some post what they mean, others not so much.
Even when shown video of the caravan breaking into mexico they deny it.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

We already knew this. Many of them settled in Mexico and some of them went home.

It has already been reported on ATS.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

if they wont follow mexicos laws why would anyone believe they will follow laws in the usa?

With your military in riot gear at the border, how could they not follow the laws?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I’m not totally convinced he’s getting all the intel available to him.

For much of the past year, President Trump has declined to participate in a practice followed by the past seven of his predecessors: He rarely if ever reads the President’s Daily Brief, a document that lays out the most pressing information collected by U.S. intelligence agencies from hot spots around the world.

Link

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Once they feel safe they will follow laws to remain safe. Easy question...

You all act like you would be some law abiding proper citizen if you were shoved into poverty, violence, and then had to travel a long distance while possibly starving to death.

I'm not sure how the u.s. should approach this, but many of you are very cold hearted.

Do you think these people would risk starvation/dehydration and the elements because they want to bring down trump?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

The point is that military Intel isn't flawless. You base your whole premise on the assumption that it is.... so shut up and deal with it.

A2D

Damn, it's easy to get under your skin.

So, if it isn't flawless then I suppose we must not listen to it. We shouldn't base our plan of attack based on it, right? What should we do instead? Listen to Brietbart, FoxNews?

What an ignorant question... we use our military for what they were designed for...protecting our homeland and our way of life.

Trump is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF. You know what that means right? It means your opinion of what we should do means nothing. Less than a dogs turd on my lawn. Your not a Pentagon official, you're not a DoD official, you've probably never been anywhere near anything resembling foreign policy...you're just a keyboard warrior who thinks he knows what's best for an entire nation. Put your ego aside and suck it up buttercup...it's gonna be a long ride for you.

A2D

Touchy... Touchy....

It doesn't matter what I do, it doesn't matter what you do. What matters is that I am an American citizen and the President works for me and you. It isn't the other way around, he is not a king, he is not the dictator that he wants to be. So no, he can't just do whatever the hell he wants to do, he is restricted by laws just like the rest of us. Think back to his original travel ban, was he able to just do what he wanted? No, he wasn't.

The thing is, I have provided definitive evidence that Trump is making a mountain out of a molehill and you can't accept it. So what do you do? You get all pissy start calling people names and throwing an all out temper tantrum.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Once they feel safe they will follow laws to remain safe. Easy question...

You all act like you would be some law abiding proper citizen if you were shoved into poverty, violence, and then had to travel a long distance while possibly starving to death.

I'm not sure how the u.s. should approach this, but many of you are very cold hearted.

Do you think these people would risk starvation/dehydration and the elements because they want to bring down trump?

Ah, yes, to walk in another's shoes.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

a reply to: CynConcepts

Why walk so far just to get denied? They have a better shot at entering America than they do Canada....

A2D

Why indeed? Mexico had offered them asylum and many did accept the offer. Why did the remaining ones want to continue walking thousand miles to only be denied by America?

Maybe they want to live in the US...... Come on its not that hard.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

With your military in riot gear at the border, how could they not follow the laws?

With the caravan people shown in the video headed this way why would we NOT have our military at our border to repel such an invasion?
Make no mistake that was an invasion, one in which the law enforcement officials in Mexico were injured during.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I’m not totally convinced he’s getting all the intel available to him.

For much of the past year, President Trump has declined to participate in a practice followed by the past seven of his predecessors: He rarely if ever reads the President’s Daily Brief, a document that lays out the most pressing information collected by U.S. intelligence agencies from hot spots around the world.

Link

Yea he's an idiot who rather watch FOX and friends than read.

I think people mistake extreme confidence to also mean intelligence. Who would skip intel briefings and watch the MSM as the president ?

I guarantee none of us would. Yet many of us on ATS seem to support trump's behavior. I'm not asking for impeachment, but can trump supporters at least call him out on this?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join