It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Military Documents show the caravan isn't the threat Trump claims it is.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: InTheLight

Your system is so screwed up, it's pitiful.

not so bad people wouldnt walk thousands of miles and break laws to join it, not so pitiful that "enlightened" citizens from elsewhere refrain from commenting on it

Read some of the sources I posted above - deny ignorance.

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: underwerks

Didn't President Trump state in his Presser yesterday that we were creating tent cities to house these immigrants in? That they will not be released into America but held at the border until their hearing? If they don't meet the criteria...they would be deported.

So, I imagine once immigrants get word that the release and disappear into America has been closed...many may request to be deported back rather than stay in tent cities.

That’s probably what will happen. Which is what has always happened when groups of people show up requesting asylum.

The border being torn down by invaders it isn’t.

link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Brits? I would think Canadians would be a better comparison.

If Canadians were bombarding our northern border and displaying such a lack of respect for rules and laws, I believe we would be having this same discussion, certainly.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

If Canadians were bombarding our northern border and displaying such a lack of respect for rules and laws, I believe we would be having this same discussion, certainly.

Ever wonder why Canadians and Brits are not at your borders trying to get in?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Sure keep believing some fat man/woman is walking 50 to 60 miles a day.. LMAO!!!!!

And furthermore, if you don't think anyone is funding them that is even worse. So they can afford Phones, clean name brand clothes, shoes, Nike gear, backpacks. Oh these poor people. :/

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
Wanna know how bad military Intel can be?

Almost 70% of the insurgents identified post-mortem during my deployments were not identified by our biometric devices or through any other US military Intel available to us.

Additionally, we crossed into the Syrian border while on routine patrol BY ACCIDENT because our maps were not accurate.

Don't let the word fool you. Intel is not always intelligent...

A2D

Sure intel can be bad, but it is the best we have. So what do you think we should do? Make plans and policy of how we feel? Take actions on hunches?

Since you can't argue the point directly you are attempting to build a defense out of the possibility that you know better than the military.

Come on.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Didn't President Trump state in his Presser yesterday that we were creating tent cities to house these immigrants in? That they will not be released into America but held at the border until their hearing? If they don't meet the criteria...they would be deported.

So, I imagine once immigrants get word that the release and disappear into America has been closed...many may request to be deported back rather than stay in tent cities.

That’s probably what will happen. Which is what has always happened when groups of people show up requesting asylum.

The border being torn down by invaders it isn’t.

Actually in the past, they would be released into America and asked to return to court. They simply do not return and would disappear. Trump was stating that we are no longer going to do this. So it is not what has always happened.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

deny ignorance.

physician heal theyself

link   

The point is that military Intel isn't flawless. You base your whole premise on the assumption that it is.... so shut up and deal with it.

A2D
edit on 2-11-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

deny ignorance.

physician heal theyself

Been there, done that....your turn.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

We saw with our own eyes how violent members of the Caravan assaulted the Mexican police and the Mexican military. There is no doubt that violent people are apart of the Caravan.

Those who who crossed into Mexico illegally are criminals. Those who come to United States illegally are criminals.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

Sure keep believing some fat man/woman is walking 50 to 60 miles a day.. LMAO!!!!!

And furthermore, if you don't think anyone is funding them that is even worse. So they can afford Phones, clean name brand clothes, shoes, Nike gear, backpacks. Oh these poor people. :/

Please show me proof these people are marching through the desert with IPhone X’s wearing Gucci and brand new Nike’s to come here and suck your bank account dry.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yes, he said he was going to sign executive orders to make that happen. However, he also said he was going to sign an executive order to end birth right citizenship.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We saw with our own eyes how violent members of the Caravan assaulted the Mexican police and the Mexican military. There is no doubt that violent people are apart of the Caravan.

Those who who crossed into Mexico illegally are criminals. Those who come to United States illegally are criminals.

Sorry, you are drinking too much of the Kool-aid. That didn't happen.

LINK

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

The point is that military Intel isn't flawless. You base your whole premise on the assumption that it is.... so shut up and deal with it.

A2D

Damn, it's easy to get under your skin.

So, if it isn't flawless then I suppose we must not listen to it. We shouldn't base our plan of attack based on it, right? What should we do instead? Listen to Brietbart, FoxNews?
edit on 2-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

I imagine that is because they realize we really are not that different and have not been misled about all the freebies they can get in America. I am actually surprised that this caravan doesn't want to go further North into Canada.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I guess he is just handing out monopoly money right buddy?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

I imagine that is because they realize we really are not that different and have not been misled about all the freebies they can get in America. I am actually surprised that this caravan doesn't want to go further North into Canada.

That is true, we really are not that different and the same opportunities exist for us that exist for you - not so much for the asylum seekers, however.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Why walk so far just to get denied? They have a better shot at entering America than they do Canada....

A2D

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join