It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Military Documents show the caravan isn't the threat Trump claims it is.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: underwerks

So do you expect the thousands of hungry and tired migrants that were denied to just turn around and walk back home?

Chances are they’ll be absorbed into Mexico like every time this happens.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: BlackJackal

Perhaps I am mistaken, did this caravan not break into mexico?
Was the video of them breaking border fences not accurate?
Are you suggesting criminal history not be taken into consideration when evaluating an asylum request?

Just how can your government fact check these people?

link   

Perhaps I am mistaken, did this caravan not break into mexico?
Was the video of them breaking border fences not accurate?
Are you suggesting criminal history not be taken into consideration when evaluating an asylum request?

No not in any way am I suggesting that criminal history should be ignored. If any of the people applying for asylum are in that video tearing down the border I don't believe they should be granted asylum. But you are attempting to take the actions of a few and place them on the entire group. If someone near you commits murder should you go to jail too?

link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Perhaps your nation would be kind enough to take in those who do not qualify for asylum here?

I know your farmers will gladly hire them because nobody else there wants to do the hard work. Why do you begrudge them a chance at a a better life?

Our farmers hire migrant workers with proper papers as well. I begrudge nothing of those who come here legally.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Are you suggesting the entire group did not enter mexico illegally?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I am not against those who qualify for asylum to be taken in. You are confused again.
Why do you seem to back criminals?

So you admit you aren’t against this “caravan” coming here to apply for asylum? Even after arguing against it for 10 pages?

Yeah it’s not me who’s confused here.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

So do you expect the thousands of hungry and tired migrants that were denied to just turn around and walk back home?

Chances are they’ll be absorbed into Mexico like every time this happens.

There's about the same chance that some will choose to stick around.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Perhaps your nation would be kind enough to take in those who do not qualify for asylum here?

I know your farmers will gladly hire them because nobody else there wants to do the hard work. Why do you begrudge them a chance at a a better life?

Our farmers hire migrant workers with proper papers as well. I begrudge nothing of those who come here legally.

Your farmers are willing to hire illegal immigrants and will continue to do so to fill a much needed employment gap.

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

Your system is so screwed up, it's pitiful.
edit on 111CDT12America/Chicago042121230 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

And if they do? If they don't what is wrong with Trumps idea? Put them in tents until they can see a Judge to see if they are eligible for asylum? Releasing them into the country is stupid. Let them stay in the tent city and wait to see a judge.

I know you have the intelligence to know this is being financed by someone/a group. They are being driven a good bit.

Anyone who thinks they are walking 1000s of miles is naive. Ive seen plenty of them 50 to 60 lbs overweight and seen sources saying they have proceeded up to 60 miles in 12 hours some days.

Do you know how hard that is to do? That is over two marathons in a day "walking". That is a challenge even for EXTREMELY EXCERCISE OBSESSED fit people. No, some overweight 40 lb woman dragging kids along is not strictly walking this far.
edit on 2-11-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: dug88

Recognizing human suffering and people stepping up trying to help them is not pointless.

No...them walking from Honduras through a bunch of countries expecting to get into america is pointless and people worrying about them actually getting into america is pointless...they're not getting in...and even if they do it won't be for long....with or without the army there with or without the media attention. This whole thing is just one big stupid news drama.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I have no idea, do you have proof that they did?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
How would you all feel if these were Brits wanting in?

Yeah. Here's a chance to redeem yourselves and say you would feel the same way, knowing perfectly well that is untrue.
trump would feel differently too, so I guess it's okay then. If he is bigoted enough to judge people by their skin color and region of birth, then you can too! It's all good, right?

You've gotten yourself a very low-thinking role model. You can do better.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

I have no idea, do you have proof that they did?

If they did, why aren't they all locked up in a jail?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I am not against those who qualify for asylum to be taken in. You are confused again.
Why do you seem to back criminals?

So you admit you aren’t against this “caravan” coming here to apply for asylum? Even after arguing against it for 10 pages?

Yeah it’s not me who’s confused here.

When did I post I was against anyone migrating to the usa legally?
Your "argument" consists of your own made up bs and advocating criminal behavior.
Are they not criminals?
Do criminals qualify for asylum?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Didn't President Trump state in his Presser yesterday that we were creating tent cities to house these immigrants in? That they will not be released into America but held at the border until their hearing? If they don't meet the criteria...they would be deported.

So, I imagine once immigrants get word that the release and disappear into America has been closed...many may request to be deported back rather than stay in tent cities.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Didn't President Trump state in his Presser yesterday that we were creating tent cities to house these immigrants in? That they will not be released into America but held at the border until their hearing? If they don't meet the criteria...they would be deported.

So, I imagine once immigrants get word that the release and disappear into America has been closed...many may request to be deported back rather than stay in tent cities.

I can predict that none of the asylum seekers will be granted asylum as is the norm with your system and red tape. So, be prepared for these people to make their way across your country because they have no other choice.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

And if they do? If they don't what is wrong with Trumps idea? Put them in tents until they can see a Judge to see if they are legible for asylum? Releasing them into the country is stupid. Let them stay in the tent city and wait to see a judge.

I know you have the intelligence to know this is being financed by someone/a group. They are being driven a good bit.

Anyone who thinks they are walking 1000s of miles is naive. Ive seen plenty of them 50 to 60 lbs overweight and seen sources saying they have proceeded up to 60 miles in 12 hours some days.

Do you know how hard that is to do? That is over two marathons in a day "walking". That is a challenge even for very fit people. No, some overweight 40 lb woman dragging kids along is not strictly walking this far.

What do you think? You and others seem to be beating around the bush with the “someone is funding these people” rhetoric without naming any names. Go for it. Who do you think is behind it? The Democrats like the president said? Lol.

I find it telling that people trying to argue that “someone” is funding these migrants never say names of who they think is doing it. I think it’s because they realize how crazy it sounds when said out loud, but go ahead if you have some people in mind.

And if it’s impossible for these migrants to walk thousands of miles to get here, how did people do it in the past?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Your system is so screwed up, it's pitiful.

not so bad people wouldnt walk thousands of miles and break laws to join it, not so pitiful that "enlightened" citizens from elsewhere refrain from commenting on it

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Wanna know how bad military Intel can be?

Almost 70% of the insurgents identified post-mortem during my deployments were not identified by our biometric devices or through any other US military Intel available to us.

Additionally, we crossed into the Syrian border while on routine patrol BY ACCIDENT because our maps were not accurate.

Don't let the word fool you. Intel is not always intelligent...

A2D

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
How would you all feel if these were Brits wanting in?

Yeah. Here's a chance to redeem yourselves and say you would feel the same way, knowing perfectly well that is untrue.
trump would feel differently too, so I guess it's okay then. If he is bigoted enough to judge people by their skin color and region of birth, then you can too! It's all good, right?

You've gotten yourself a very low-thinking role model. You can do better.

I love liberals they are the racist ones and think everyone else is. Conservatives don't focus on race 24/7 and obsess over it. You guys are still too dumb to realize Identity politics and ostracizing the white male is one reason you lose.

If they were coming waiving their flag, not willing to assimilate, not willing to learn the language, and cost the taxpayers millions, not be an asset to this country, no one gives a damn how lilly white their asses are.

Only racist like you constantly see color.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join