It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Friday Immigration Double Standard and Funny

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
Typical left BS name calling and accusing without merit. Sad. Sorry for you. And what double standard? Listen to the video once again and look at the lefts narrative now and what Obama is saying now. Clinton is mute now because he is smarter than Obama.

edit on 2-11-2018 by Ansuzrune because: additional comment

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Don't get all riled up friend....Liberals are great at deflection and ignoring the truth. Trump bad...Obama and Clinton good. These are the same people who want to feed the caravan and allow these invaders in with open arms, because Democrats are so virtuous and besides, illegal immigrants aren't the problem in this country...."white men" are. I think it's funny how these Libbies don't say anything disparaging on these two clowns:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Thanks my friend!! This is my first thread. I really posted because it was humorous and truthful but it sure brings the defenders of the left out. How they defend the indefensible is beyond me.!! I may be a conservative but if one does something stupid I will own up to it.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I was being facetious.
Times i think everyone knows me and understand but not always.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23920510]Asktheanimals[/post
Please excuse me. I am learning.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Epic pwning of the uninformed.

Also, this is why, across all demographics and political persuasions, ILLEGAL immigration is the #1 issue that politicians need address if they want the votes.

Clinton, Obama - both caught on video espousing nationalist nazi ideals about illegal criminals attempting to penetrate the US border.

Interesting (not).

Well done, t'was a great 1st thread.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

so? if they are criminals they dont come in. but not every male is a criminal and in most of the cases they only want a better life. there are millions of people wandering around the globe without a safe place to live. thats because of war and hate. i don't want to be a refugee in these cold times.

So? How many people in this world just want a better life? How many living in the US right now want a better life?

Since when did it become an obligation of our country to open our borders to every Juan, Carlos, and Ramon who wants a better life?

Don't give me crap about their countries being sh1tholes either. At some point, you would think the people of a country have an obligation to change their country. If they all leave, they haven't done a thing to make fix the actual problems.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Excellent first thread...

S&F for you.

Shows the hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Since when did it become an obligation of our country to open our borders to every Juan, Carlos, and Ramon who wants a better life?

As the OP points out, not many people here are in favor of open borders.

Interesting list of hispanic names there.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ketsuko

As the OP points out, not many people here are in favor of open borders.

Interesting list of hispanic names there.

You would prefer Diego, Jesus, and Ricardo?

Hmmm ...

Maximo, Marco, Adrian, Juan Esteban, Jaime, Julian, Ignacio, Alan, Juan Andres, Erick, Tomas, Alexis, Alberto, Felipe, Fabian, Gerardo, Hugo, Aaron, Kimberly ... Need I continue?

As the caravan comes from a Hispanic nation, I chose Hispanic names.

EDIT

Oh ... wait, Trump did say there might be some Middle Easterners mixed in there, should I go grab some Arabic names too to prove I can? Maybe you would be mollified if I grabbed some African names or perhaps some Caribbean ones? Would you like a list of Czechoslovakian names perhaps?
edit on 2-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Thank you Sublimecraft and all the others. Took me nine years to work up the nerve to post a thread. Lord knows it will probably be another nine before I do it again!!! LOL

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

edit on 11/2/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

The problem IMO is native born Americans sheer laziness and lack of work ethic. Ship every illegal out and replace them with native born American workers and this country would collapse over night. You wouldn't be able to get these kids away from fortnight or their iPhones/Internet long enough to get anything done. of course there's always the exception to the rule and there are some hard-working kids out there but believe me they are few and far between.
edit on 2-11-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

you know its more complex but nowadays we need simple truths - so everyone can have a opinion. of course, everyone wants open borders for murders and so on, all my friends praying for this.

Why do they still hold and fly the flags of the so-called oppressive countries they are leaving ?
Didnt think about that , did ya ?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

That is so funny i can't breath. As always right wings have the best kind of humor. Thats why all clowns are right wings deep in there heart. Maybe the best video ever. And it tells more than 25 words: Trump isnt a good looking guy.

Yea, To hell with ugly PPL! And them brown folk seem to be getting a bit upity, don't start me on them homersexuals!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

That is so funny i can't breath. As always right wings have the best kind of humor. Thats why all clowns are right wings deep in there heart. Maybe the best video ever. And it tells more than 25 words: Trump isnt a good looking guy.

Yea, To hell with ugly PPL! And them brown folk seem to be getting a bit upity, don't start me on them homersexuals!!!

What does Marge Simpson have to do with this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join