It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Friday Immigration Double Standard and Funny

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hi ATS this is my first Thread. Please excuse any mistakes I am an old guy so bear with me please.

I received a light hearted e-mail from a friend on immigration. It reveals the truth about the Democrats double standard but in a comical way. Hope you enjoy. I guess videos are worth more than a thousand words. Enjoy and hope you get a good laugh.!!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

We will "bare" with you

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

That is so funny i can't breath. As always right wings have the best kind of humor. Thats why all clowns are right wings deep in there heart. Maybe the best video ever. And it tells more than 25 words: Trump isnt a good looking guy.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Someone should tweet this to trump so he can share it with the world

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

So this proves the rhetoric of 'dems' for illegal immigration by every right wing mentalist on here as bunk?

Are the hundred threads promoting the 'left' wanting open borders for criminals, are they all lies and just propaganda used to fuel division and disinfo?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

This should be the first meme video template.

We could do it with everything from campaign funding, "defense" spending, wars, Saudi Arabia.....

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I cant believe you would use two presidents words against them.
They said that be they didn't mean it...
Just a misunderstanding..

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

you know its more complex but nowadays we need simple truths - so everyone can have a opinion. of course, everyone wants open borders for murders and so on, all my friends praying for this.
edit on 2-11-2018 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UndeadWarrior
I thought about it!!!! Not a tweeter though. Feel free!!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo
You are correct but bum rushing a border is really unthinkable. It is not like these people are fleeing Nazi Germany. Remember Roosevelt turned an entire ship away of Jews and all were eventually killed. I know it was a different time and such but those people were fleeing for their lives. Most in the caravan are not. Many are single males.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

so? if they are criminals they dont come in. but not every male is a criminal and in most of the cases they only want a better life. there are millions of people wandering around the globe without a safe place to live. thats because of war and hate. i don't want to be a refugee in these cold times.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
We still have laws and they must be followed. Even if those single males are not criminals we still need those jobs for AMERICAN FAMILIES first. We owe nothing to these people but owe to our countrymen first.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

the good old 'they took our jobs!'.

edit on 2-11-2018 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Got a video unavailable when I tried to watch it.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Yeah making fun of it doesn't make it less true. Massive immigration benefits the ownership class at the direct expense of blacks and the non-degree holders.

You can't realistically get a conctruction job in a major Tx city unless you are illegal. The foremen cut a deal with La Familia, who provide workers. The workers make $20 an hour, but have to give $12 an hour back as a "mordida" to the contractor and the Mexican mob. And no workers comp or unemployment.

There are a lot of young black men (heck, a lot of brown ones too) who would be grateful for an honest $20/hr.

Interestingly, it is the Republican Party in Texas that takes the big money from construction firms and the Hotel industry (where there is a similar arrangement with Mexican cartels to provide below-market housekeeping.). In 2012 there were three republican primary candidates for governor, and all three pledged to keep the immigrants coming.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Lol @ double standards.

Can any of you prove that Trumps kids aren't birthright citizens?

Now THAT would be a double standard!

Melania might have even committed immigration fraud working outside her visa status in the 90s...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tovenar

Yeah making fun of it doesn't make it less true. Massive immigration benefits the ownership class at the direct expense of blacks and the non-degree holders.

You can't realistically get a conctruction job in a major Tx city unless you are illegal. The foremen cut a deal with La Familia, who provide workers. The workers make $20 an hour, but have to give $12 an hour back as a "mordida" to the contractor and the Mexican mob. And no workers comp or unemployment.

There are a lot of young black men (heck, a lot of brown ones too) who would be grateful for an honest $20/hr.

Interestingly, it is the Republican Party in Texas that takes the big money from construction firms and the Hotel industry (where there is a similar arrangement with Mexican cartels to provide below-market housekeeping.). In 2012 there were three republican primary candidates for governor, and all three pledged to keep the immigrants coming.

BUT, our oligarchs wont pay that $20 an hour to the grateful... Why do you think we still have this immigration fight? The right is being brainwashed that it's bad, but your leaders DO NOT care. It's cheap labor to the oligarchs (you know the Koch brothers and friends that run your party) and donor class. AND you elected a scum bag that told you he would clean up the swamp, but in reality he has been empowering the creatures that live there. So keep on voting right look how far it's gotten you.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Is this a thread talking about Reagan's amnesty policy for undocumented immigrants?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul
President Trump is a citizen. His son Baron is a citizen even if Melania is not. But if you both are illegal then the birth is not a legal citizen. So your argument is null and void.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What double standard?
None of them are the evil Nazi Trump.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join