It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Well, well.

Isn't it fascinating how brazen all of these campaign workers are?

Amazing.

“You know that migrant caravan? A few of them got here already and they’re dropping them off like really close,” said a campaign field manager. “I’m going to get some food right now and some stuff to drop off.”

“Don’t ever repeat this stuff but like, if we just say we’re buying some food for an event, like Halloween events,” suggested another staffer.

“That’s not a horrible idea, but I didn’t hear anything,” said the manager. “I think we can use that with [prepaid campaign debit cards] to buy some food, all that sh*t can be totally masked.”

Link.

Beto is a turd
as vile as cruz is beto is much worse
beto is wrong for texas

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm curious... since many on this thread appear to be VERY concerned about campaign finance legality. Are you concerned about this as well?

FEC calls out Ted Cruz campaign three times for exceeding donation limits

Cruz's campaign finance is the cream of the crooked crop...

Cruz’s campaign has received the most notices of excessive contribution out of 32 Senate campaigns, according to an analysis by the Chronicle.

Lying Ted Cruz is no stranger to creative campaign finance and cooking the books...

Cruz’s committee responded to the first two FEC inquiries by re-attributing donations to donors’ spouses, re-designating contributions from the primary to general election race, returning money to Cruz’s joint fundraising committee, and refunding some donations.

Cruz has been crooked before

The Federal Election Commission (FEC) on Thursday said that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) improperly accounted for Goldman Sachs loans he received during his 2012 Senate campaign.

But Beto won't take crooked PAC money...

O’Rourke has refused to accept PAC money for his race.

Cruz isn't good for Texas... Even Trump agrees...

“How can Ted Cruz be an Evangelical Christian when he lies so much and is so dishonest?”

“You are the single biggest liar. You probably are worse than Jeb Bush, Nasty guy. Now I know why he doesn’t have one endorsement from any of his colleagues.”
edit on 2-11-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Oh that lying Ted you have to watch him. Perhaps he can share a cell with Hillary.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Another Lie perpetuated by the left, Francis has raised more money than cruz by a long shot, just because they rename it something else other than a "PAC" doesnt make it any different with the donations adding up to over 70 million, compared to Cruz 30 million.......

Crooked is rewording crap and underhanded donations so that you can say you dont use a "PAC"

These PACs raise money for Beto then funnel it through "private donors"

The left plays on words so much that it boggles my mind just how stupid people have to be to fall for it.
edit on 11/2/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Aaah, yes. Project Veritas. The king of heavily edited, biased videos.

People who would normally vote for Beto wouldn’t have any problem giving money to help starving and sick people. This will backfire bigly, believe me.

Cheap shot is cheap.
They offer the full unedited videos.

Bet you won't go through all that video though.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Nobody considers it PAC money, except for those on the right.

www.nbcdfw.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

www.nbcdfw.com...

It doesnt matter what they "consider it" it is what it is, hell one of thems actual names was JStreet PAC......lmao give me a break

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Cruz is a crook, I would rather slam the car door on my delicate bits than ever consider voting for that used car salesman type clown.

But if it wasn't documented it would be misappropriation of campaign funds, and that should be an issue for everyone.

But we both no that neither side will ever face any actual punishment for violating the rules.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Cruz is a crook, I would rather slam the car door on my delicate bits than ever consider voting for that used car salesman type clown.

But if it wasn't documented it would be misappropriation of campaign funds, and that should be an issue for everyone.

But we both no that neither side will ever face any actual punishment for violating the rules.

Im interested to know what hes been a crook about? If you dont mind.....

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Weird, Beto came out and acknowledged it and has sent record to the FEC.

Seems like it will be documented.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Another Lie perpetuated by the left, Francis has raised more money than cruz by a long shot, just because they rename it something else other than a "PAC" doesnt make it any different with the donations adding up to over 70 million, compared to Cruz 30 million.......

Crooked is rewording crap and underhanded donations so that you can say you dont use a "PAC"

These PACs raise money for Beto then funnel it through "private donors"

The left plays on words so much that it boggles my mind just how stupid people have to be to fall for it.

Couple of quick questions.

1. Please provide some credible source where Pacs are funneling their money through "private donors" to Beto.
2. Why do you call him Frances if he goes by Beto, is this similar to emphasizing the Hussein in Barack Obama's name? Do you call Ted by his real name Rafael?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
And there is actually Liberals here defending this........This is everything that is wrong with our country.

edit on 2-11-2018 by Traveler101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Pretty much something I have heard my entire life, Politicians are crooks... they tax me of my hard earned money to make other people rich.. or some other variation of that line.

I was not trying to be literal.

ETA: beyond being willing to slam my delicate bits in a car door before voting for Cruz.

edit on 2-11-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Watch how left-wing apologists will claim "Veritas, pffft, they edit their videos." Like CNN, and the left-wig mainstream media do not edit videos, or worse, actually take comments completely out of context?...

Some in the left will even claim "they clip and edit videos" trying to make it sound like the Veritas team cuts words and put them together making sentences, instead of admitting these are statements made by left-wingers in which they admit using illegal tactics.

edit on 3-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

Couple of quick questions.

1. Please provide some credible source where Pacs are funneling their money through "private donors" to Beto.

Please prove these are not statements made by people who work for Beto's campaign...

originally posted by: walkinghomer
2. Why do you call him Frances if he goes by Beto, is this similar to emphasizing the Hussein in Barack Obama's name? Do you call Ted by his real name Rafael?

Why in the hell does it matter if anyone calls Beto by Frances, or by Beto?... How does that even justify what left-wingers who work for Beto are admitting in these videos?....

BTW, that other member called him Francis not "Frances..." You are the one calling him by a fake name...

edit on 3-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Im interested to know what hes been a crook about? If you dont mind.....

Perhaps "Blarneystoner" should "slam his car door into his delicate bits" if he can't prove Rafael is a crook... BTW, we want video evidence...

edit on 3-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
So you want Trump impeached for rumors of colluding with Russians which stem from Hillary and the DNCs paying for opposition research and then using the bogus information they paid for to illegally wiretap the man?

But breaking the law by using campaign contributions to provide support to illegal aliens, who most likely were paid by your party to strain our border, it's protectors, and break our laws just to add numbers to your base is perfectly fine?

You people sicken me.
edit on 3-11-2018 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Charge him with aiding and abetting....

How do these liberals feel when the people they fight for end up killing a citizen?

Almost 2 years ago when trump mentioned a travel ban there were groups of protesters at JFK airport in NYC saying all welcome, no travel ban ect.

One group was a LGBTQ group that was protesting trumps travel ban.

It was hard to get out of the airport cause of the protests and traffic.
So I got to speak to a middle eastern cabbie for an hour.
He says there are very bad people in his country, and they are well known as being bad, and when you see a group of people wanting to get these bad into their country, you have to think they are crazy.

Then he points to the LGBTQ group and says all those people would be killed in his country within a day.

He says those people are fighting for the entrance into their country of people who want to kill them.

Are they suicidal or just really really naive? He asks.

He mentions, its things like this, that show people across the world how stupid Americans have become.

How now is the time to attack, when they are at their most naive.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

www.nbcdfw.com...

It doesnt matter what they "consider it" it is what it is, hell one of thems actual names was JStreet PAC......lmao give me a break

Well, you’ll have to excuse me if I go by what the campaign finance experts say (like the FEC), and not some keyboard warrior from the right.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Gee, I guess that middle eastern cabbie should feel very lucky he got in before the ban, or you guys would never have been able to have had that conversation at all, right? He must have got in back when Americans were so stupid. You must have been suicidal or really really naive just being in his cab. Yikes.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join