It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

When we make it impossible to seek asylum or immigrate (because we've already hit out very small 'quota' for the year thanks to the new restrictions), we've pretty much (by Trump and Co.'s design I may add) have forced them into the category of 'illegal asylum seekers' where the perception of the group can be controlled and used by Trump and Co (as you are serving as an echo-mouthpiece for their arguments) to rally support behind xenophobia and thinly veiled racism/sexism.

Your argument that they can't seek asylum having been in Mexico is false because it relies on the assumption that they believe Mexico is 'safe', and while you may feel it is they would make the argument to the contrary.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
Where was Beto in those videos?

Who cares. By liberal logic, Trump was nowhere in the videos of Charlottesville or PA but he gets the blame. You see, this is why people laugh off anything a democrat says anymore.

Not how logic works, but okay.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: six67seven

If Beto is representative of the left, than Duncan Hunter is representative of the right.

*then

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Who cares. By liberal logic, Trump was nowhere in the videos of Charlottesville or PA but he gets the blame. You see, this is why people laugh off anything a democrat says anymore.

That's exactly how logic works.

derp

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

You read the OP?

Nah, too easy to do that ...

Beto is one of several, but I know that breaks into what you think is a sick burn or something.

The OP is a video. The few words that are there don’t really state what you think.

Please direct me to the words in the OP that state Beto is funding the caravan. I must have missed them.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

That's exactly how logic works.

derp

Okay, if you say so

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Aaah, yes. Project Veritas. The king of heavily edited, biased videos.

People who would normally vote for Beto wouldn’t have any problem giving money to help starving and sick people. This will backfire bigly, believe me.

It wouldn't backfire at all. In fact, I doubt it'll change much if anything. People who are voting for O'roark the Dork are going to vote for him regardless. He could have dated a high schooler while in his 30's or attempted to rape a girl at a party during high school and it wouldn't change a thing because democrats really don't care about that stuff or "victims" like that unless they think it'll help their cause.

This is just hyperbolic projection.

Oh, it's you. The guy who overlooks reality.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

^ This is a good example of the quality of LUS2018's posts

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

If Beto is representative of the left, than Duncan Hunter is representative of the right.

*then

El oh el

First you butcher logic, THEN you butcher the English language.
edit on 2-11-2018 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Meanwhile, Republican politicians are caught all the time using campaign funds for European vacations, personal dental work, huge tabs at bars and restaurants - oh, and airfare for a pet rabbit. And these are big Trump supporters. Spending campaign money on themselves. Not so law abiding. Also, pretty damn selfish. But at least they’re not spending it on migrants, so... phew!

nymag.com...

...a gaggle of illegal aliens that hate this country and all its citizens, including you....

Again, more hateful projection. You don't speak for these people, and you can produce no proof of this assertion besides easily disproven propaganda/smear pieces.

Geez dude. There are American flags in those crowds being burnt after having swastikas painted on them. You think those people give a crap about you? You're just another arse hole American to them. Be foolish if you wish, but you won't change their minds with your arms extended.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Mexico offered them everything they said they wanted -- jobs, schooling, health care. Safety is not part of it. Remember, they aren't fleeing that as much as they are claiming they have no jobs.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

*then

El oh el

First you butcher logic, THEN you butcher the English language.

That's OK; you butcher punctuation.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Meanwhile, Republican politicians are caught all the time using campaign funds for European vacations, personal dental work, huge tabs at bars and restaurants - oh, and airfare for a pet rabbit. And these are big Trump supporters. Spending campaign money on themselves. Not so law abiding. Also, pretty damn selfish. But at least they’re not spending it on migrants, so... phew!

nymag.com...

...a gaggle of illegal aliens that hate this country and all its citizens, including you....

Again, more hateful projection. You don't speak for these people, and you can produce no proof of this assertion besides easily disproven propaganda/smear pieces.

Geez dude. There are American flags in those crowds being burnt after having swastikas painted on them. You think those people give a crap about you? You're just another arse hole American to them. Be foolish if you wish, but you won't change their minds with your arms extended.

Sorry, no, I do not believe for one second that these people hate me. Some due diligence may benefit:

Fact Check

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Mexico offered them everything they said they wanted -- jobs, schooling, health care. Safety is not part of it. Remember, they aren't fleeing that as much as they are claiming they have no jobs.

They don't want to go to Mexico (where its own citizens are leaving to come here as well) for the elements you list above being substandard and or no better than where they came from.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I’d much rather vote for the party that spends money on the needy, than the party that spends money on airfare for a pet rabbit.

That's why you're a democrat. You don't think people should do for themselves when they can depend on not you, but your party to take care of them. No self responsibility whatsoever.

See, you’re just kind of proving my point that conservatives don’t believe in charity.

I'll give to charities I believe in. Not to illegals who are breaking our laws.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

They have been advised the UN was setting up camps for anyone seeking refugee status. They refused this offer so at that point they are no longer refugees in the eyes of the international community. Same deal syrians were given seeking refugee status in the EU.
edit on 11/2/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
This caravan idea is being milked for all it is worth.

I found out long ago
It's a long way down the holiday road
Holiday road
Holiday road

Now I'm gonna have to watch National Lampoon's Vacation.....again.

Real tomato ketchup, Eddie?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I’d much rather vote for the party that spends money on the needy, than the party that spends money on airfare for a pet rabbit.

That's why you're a democrat. You don't think people should do for themselves when they can depend on not you, but your party to take care of them. No self responsibility whatsoever.

See, you’re just kind of proving my point that conservatives don’t believe in charity.

Wow, I missed when the Democrats stopped being a political party and started being a 501(c)3 charity.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The owner of the Project Veritas (twitter.com... ) said on the Sean Hannity radio show today that several top Democrats are illegally funding and assisting the main migrant caravan.

Unfortunately, they couldn't be recorded, because most states don't allow someone to be recorded without them knowing it.
It also depends on location.

For ex, here in nyc you can’t secretly record someone in a house or a place with an “expectation of privacy,” but you can in a public space.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

They also are not asylum seekers. Their government is not persecuting them.

They are simply coming here demanding things from us and looking to illegally cross our border and receive them.

Everything they say they want was already offered them by Mexico, and the laws of asylum also say such seekers go to the first safe country they can get it at ... which would be Mexico. So if that's really what they're after, they stop there.

That they won't means they're not asylum seekers and they have no case, even less than that had before which wasn't really a case.

They're illegal invaders at this point and 70% young men, not primarily women and children.

Get outta here... I thought they were coming here to learn our culture and be proud Americans in a country they all love!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join