It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I’d much rather vote for the party that spends money on the needy, than the party that spends money on airfare for a pet rabbit.

You think the right doesn't spend money on the needy?? What planet are you on?

And to boot, you insinuate that the left doesn't spend money on asinine sh!t...
Willfully ignorant, nothing more.

Whatever fits your detached reality...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

But your party didn’t take campaign funds and spend it on American veterans. Oh no, they spent it on booze and food and dental procedures for themselves. How is that caring for anyone but themselves?

My party? I'm not Republican. I'm someone who swore to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I came to this country following all the required steps and proudly became American.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Aaah, yes. Project Veritas. The king of heavily edited, biased videos.

People who would normally vote for Beto wouldn’t have any problem giving money to help starving and sick people. This will backfire bigly, believe me.

It wouldn't backfire at all. In fact, I doubt it'll change much if anything. People who are voting for O'roark the Dork are going to vote for him regardless. He could have dated a high schooler while in his 30's or attempted to rape a girl at a party during high school and it wouldn't change a thing because democrats really don't care about that stuff or "victims" like that unless they think it'll help their cause.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

If Beto is representative of the left, than Duncan Hunter is representative of the right.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
If churches paid tax they would owe $85 billion a year. They have enough money to feed everyone who needs it if they wanted to.

a reply to: dragonridr

Somebody sounds salty.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I'll consider your response an acknowledgement that you made incorrect generalizations based on party affiliation.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Aaah, yes. Project Veritas. The king of heavily edited, biased videos.

People who would normally vote for Beto wouldn’t have any problem giving money to help starving and sick people. This will backfire bigly, believe me.

It wouldn't backfire at all. In fact, I doubt it'll change much if anything. People who are voting for O'roark the Dork are going to vote for him regardless. He could have dated a high schooler while in his 30's or attempted to rape a girl at a party during high school and it wouldn't change a thing because democrats really don't care about that stuff or "victims" like that unless they think it'll help their cause.

This is just hyperbolic projection.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Meanwhile, Republican politicians are caught all the time using campaign funds for European vacations, personal dental work, huge tabs at bars and restaurants - oh, and airfare for a pet rabbit. And these are big Trump supporters. Spending campaign money on themselves. Not so law abiding. Also, pretty damn selfish. But at least they’re not spending it on migrants, so... phew!

nymag.com...

I'd rather see them spend it on themselves than a gaggle of illegal aliens that hate this country and all its citizens, including you. I pity tigers and lions but that doesn't mean I want them running loose on our city streets. They care about me as much as illegal aliens that hate this country care about me. Same for you, so why do you defend them?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Meanwhile, Republican politicians are caught all the time using campaign funds for European vacations, personal dental work, huge tabs at bars and restaurants - oh, and airfare for a pet rabbit. And these are big Trump supporters. Spending campaign money on themselves. Not so law abiding. Also, pretty damn selfish. But at least they’re not spending it on migrants, so... phew!

nymag.com...

...a gaggle of illegal aliens that hate this country and all its citizens, including you....

Again, more hateful projection. You don't speak for these people, and you can produce no proof of this assertion besides easily disproven propaganda/smear pieces.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

You read the OP?

Nah, too easy to do that ...

Beto is one of several, but I know that breaks into what you think is a sick burn or something.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I’d much rather vote for the party that spends money on the needy, than the party that spends money on airfare for a pet rabbit.

That's why you're a democrat. You don't think people should do for themselves when they can depend on not you, but your party to take care of them. No self responsibility whatsoever.

link   

originally posted by: six67seven

You think the right doesn't spend money on the needy?? What planet are you on?

And to boot, you insinuate that the left doesn't spend money on asinine sh!t...
Willfully ignorant, nothing more.

Whatever fits your detached reality...

Of course, the right doesn't spend money on the needy because we don't think the only way to do it is through "approved government programs". If you don't believe the only way to help the needy is through government programs and higher taxes, then you don't help the needy, ever, in any way.

link   

originally posted by: six67seven

I'll consider your response an acknowledgement that you made incorrect generalizations based on party affiliation.

I’ll remember your response while reading the hundreds of threads and posts bashing all Democrats by the righties here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

People who love this country and what it stands for follow its laws. There is nothing to disprove.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

That's why you're a democrat. You don't think people should do for themselves when they can depend on not you, but your party to take care of them. No self responsibility whatsoever.

See, you’re just kind of proving my point that conservatives don’t believe in charity.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Thats not even an argument.

Both would be wrong in this case. White turd, grey turd....whats the difference?

Just their age, my friend, just their age. The white turd probably has hair on it by now.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

People who love this country and what it stands for follow its laws. There is nothing to disprove.

This is a BS platitude with no real meaning beyond the fact that because you think it sounds smart you believe it.

It is in fact false. There is a guarantee'd chance that there are many people who love their country but don't follow all the laws (or actively work to change them).
edit on 44am18famFri, 02 Nov 2018 08:27:09 -0500America/ChicagoFri, 02 Nov 2018 08:27:09 -0500 by Wayfarer because: spelling

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This caravan idea is being milked for all it is worth.

I found out long ago
It's a long way down the holiday road
Holiday road
Holiday road

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
Where was Beto in those videos?

Who cares. By liberal logic, Trump was nowhere in the videos of Charlottesville or PA but he gets the blame. You see, this is why people laugh off anything a democrat says anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

They also are not asylum seekers. Their government is not persecuting them.

They are simply coming here demanding things from us and looking to illegally cross our border and receive them.

Everything they say they want was already offered them by Mexico, and the laws of asylum also say such seekers go to the first safe country they can get it at ... which would be Mexico. So if that's really what they're after, they stop there.

That they won't means they're not asylum seekers and they have no case, even less than that had before which wasn't really a case.

They're illegal invaders at this point and 70% young men, not primarily women and children.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join