It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I’d much rather vote for the party that spends money on the needy, than the party that spends money on airfare for a pet rabbit.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Why does it take a private citizen to expose this kind of campaign impropriety? Where's the FBI?

That's been my point of dissent for a while. We as a country are kind of on our own and it changes things.

I don't thank people for doing their job anymore. Not unless I see it. Too many people don't actually do their job.

And no I don't want a Robin Hood in government. I don't want any crooks in government thank you. Please don't rob my hood.

edit on 11 2 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Meanwhile, Republican politicians are caught all the time using campaign funds for European vacations, personal dental work, huge tabs at bars and restaurants - oh, and airfare for a pet rabbit. And these are big Trump supporters. Spending campaign money on themselves. Not so law abiding. Also, pretty damn selfish. But at least they’re not spending it on migrants, so... phew!

nymag.com...

but whatabout?????

I thought adults took responsibility for their actions. You need a good hard look at your inside.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Thats not even an argument.

Both would be wrong in this case. White turd, grey turd....whats the difference?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

First of all, heavily edited videos don’t prove anything. How many people in Planned Parenthood went to jail after Project Veritas videos claimed they sold fetus parts for a profit? Oh yeah, none.

Second, even if it were true, Beto is not involved at all, so it doesn’t touch him.

Third, It makes me even more proud to vote for Beto, cuz his people actually care!
False 😲 it set the tone and language on Planned Parenthood, they are in the spotlight now with planned legislation against them.

It takes time 😌

"Even if it were true..." Ah yes, your true feelings betray you, young kaylaluv 😏

It's not that nobody cares silly, rather, they could have done it *LEGALLY and still be all non chalant about it, but uh, these are other peoples money, if I am not mistaken 🤔

American Altruism is responsible for the greatest era of peace and giving known to mankind.

You see, I would use gender nuetral language, but kinda hard to replace mankind, what? Humankind? Not sure if valid, I could easily and simply click over to the next tab in just a few tenths of a second, but meh, I'm lazy.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I’d much rather vote for the party that spends money on the needy, than the party that spends money on airfare for a pet rabbit.

If your party wants to spend the money on the needy, start with American veterans. Not with the caravans.

Your party doesn't care about the caravan people neither. They are doing that to damage our country.

I don't believe you don't understand all that. I think you are like the people on the video.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

But your party didn’t take campaign funds and spend it on American veterans. Oh no, they spent it on booze and food and dental procedures for themselves. How is that caring for anyone but themselves?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Where was Beto in those videos?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
Where was Beto in those videos?

Nowhere. The conservatives are veeerrryyy nervous, because Beto is making history in Texas. They are getting pretty desperate, as is evidenced by this thread.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Hog tie him up and use him as an example. Go ahead and cry about that. That also goes for those of you on ATS who will cry foul about it.

Cry me a river.
edit on 2-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

No he isn't. He has made gains*, but history? Nah.

As if Oct 30, Cruz up at +6.5

Cruz 51.2
O'Rourke 44.7

Infact, Cruz just got that boost recently.

Not a fan of cruz, but keep it red.

Source:
www.realclearpolitics.com...

I could care less about polling that, so its a toss up fo sho.
edit on 2-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Meh

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

They have no means to feed themselves ? Stop babying them and grow up. If they cant find a way to feed themselves, that's natural selection. Dont forget they chose to leave their country, no one forced them out. Yet I'm supposed to feel bad, oh poor migrants, they chose to do things the difficult way, but it's not their fault.

Take a step back and read what you guys write. You can support anyone you want but if you have no reason for it, well you can hear my reason why I dont support it.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: carewemust

Why does it take a private citizen to expose this kind of campaign impropriety? Where's the FBI?

Where is our actual "free" press? Don't you think they'd be a bit curious about this?

What am I saying, of course they aren't.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Oh he is now?

Gawd, what compete lies will the conservative world think up next about their opponents? You want Ted Cruz to stay in office?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Nice analogy there, using a topic that could never possibly be prosecuted in a million years. That whole baby body part thing was to draw attention and it failed. That's the sad part is that no one cares enough to do something about it. That's why nothing happened.

How do you feel about that? Body parts being sold but hey we cant prove it beyond a reasonable doubt so business as usual. Hey where's that chicken leg again ?

Yeah real sick world we're living in where people support that #.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It’s a 5 point gap, actually. And it looks like the youth vote is YUGE! I don’t think they’re gonna vote for Ted ...

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: carewemust

Where is our actual "free" press? Don't you think they'd be a bit curious about this?

What am I saying, of course they aren't.

If James O’Keefe hadn’t blown his load and cried wolf too many times, maybe someone would take his outfit seriously?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

How do I feel about it? I feel that the videos were discredited, because the uncut versions clearly showed that nothing illegal was happening. Oh, except for Project Veritas recording people without their consent.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Aaah, yes. Project Veritas. The king of heavily edited, biased videos.

People who would normally vote for Beto wouldn’t have any problem giving money to help starving and sick people. This will backfire bigly, believe me.

And what? To hell with the laws relating to campaign funds.

You see, these people, the ones in the video, they could have used their own money for their humanitarian obligations. Yikes! To suggest they use their own money!

But they did not. They said to hell with the law. They actually said that!

This could sink this entire campaign.

P

Here's the thing ... if this is what is being suggested, then it explains why Beto keeps mugging and begging for cash and refuses to share it downstream even though his cause appears to be lost.

Several downstream Demcrat races have asked him to share his warchest, which is huge, but he has refused. Why? Speculation is that he's saving to run for president, but if he's also funding the caravan ...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: pheonix358

Aaah, yes. Project Veritas. The king of heavily edited, biased videos.

People who would normally vote for Beto wouldn’t have any problem giving money to help starving and sick people. This will backfire bigly, believe me.

And what? To hell with the laws relating to campaign funds.

You see, these people, the ones in the video, they could have used their own money for their humanitarian obligations. Yikes! To suggest they use their own money!

But they did not. They said to hell with the law. They actually said that!

This could sink this entire campaign.

P

Here's the thing ... if this is what is being suggested, then it explains why Beto keeps mugging and begging for cash and refuses to share it downstream even though his cause appears to be lost.

Several downstream Demcrat races have asked him to share his warchest, which is huge, but he has refused. Why? Speculation is that he's saving to run for president, but if he's also funding the caravan ...

How could Beto fund the caravan when Soros is doing it?

Wait, Beto is just a Soros puppet.

Open and shut case

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join