It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Well, well.

Isn't it fascinating how brazen all of these campaign workers are?

Amazing.

“You know that migrant caravan? A few of them got here already and they’re dropping them off like really close,” said a campaign field manager. “I’m going to get some food right now and some stuff to drop off.”

“Don’t ever repeat this stuff but like, if we just say we’re buying some food for an event, like Halloween events,” suggested another staffer.

“That’s not a horrible idea, but I didn’t hear anything,” said the manager. “I think we can use that with [prepaid campaign debit cards] to buy some food, all that sh*t can be totally masked.”

Link.

edit on 1-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The owner of the Project Veritas (twitter.com... ) said on the Sean Hannity radio show today that several top Democrats are illegally funding and assisting the main migrant caravan.

Unfortunately, they couldn't be recorded, because most states don't allow someone to be recorded without them knowing it.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

With all the media fawning over O'roark, what the don't tell you is that his El Paso district voted in their first ever Republican Senator for Texas this year.

For all their money and shenanigans, don't think it will help him this year.
edit on 2-11-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why does it take a private citizen to expose this kind of campaign impropriety? Where's the FBI?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Unfortunately, they couldn't be recorded, because most states don't allow someone to be recorded without them knowing it.

Actually only 11 or 12 states have all-party consent laws, most states are single party consent.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
It is not illegal immigration and caravans that the good citizens of the US have to worry about as much as the anti-US Democratic Party who funds and promotes this horsesh--

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I dont know im not totally against this i think its a our time politicians spend money to give back to the communities. A church who took in migrants released by INS needs help. These immigrants have nothing and are let go by the government with no means to feed themselves. Im not for illegal immagration by any means however the current laws release people to fend for themselves with no ability to do so. These churches try to help but often are overwhelmed by the needs.

We really don't need more families starving in the streets when some help can at least get them to the point they can support themselves.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I dont know im not totally against this i think its a our time politicians spend money to give back to the communities. A church who took in migrants released by INS needs help. These immigrants have nothing and are let go by the government with no means to feed themselves. Im not for illegal immagration by any means however the current laws release people to fend for themselves with no ability to do so. These churches try to help but often are overwhelmed by the needs.

We really don't need more families starving in the streets when some help can at least get them to the point they can support themselves.

I agree. We should deport them so they can starve in their home countries Or fight the power in their own country.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
OH NOES
GIVING FOOD TO PEOPLE IN NEED

WHAT MONSTERS

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Aaah, yes. Project Veritas. The king of heavily edited, biased videos.

People who would normally vote for Beto wouldn’t have any problem giving money to help starving and sick people. This will backfire bigly, believe me.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I wish they would make an example of these people but I won't hold my breath. We rarely see justice when crimes are related to politics. Perhaps there's a judge out there that will renew my faith in our justice system. I can say that James O'Keefe and his staff have renewed my view on journalism. You have to admire the bravery and commitment those undercover journalists are showing. We'll just have to see how this all plays out.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Aaah, yes. Project Veritas. The king of heavily edited, biased videos.

People who would normally vote for Beto wouldn’t have any problem giving money to help starving and sick people. This will backfire bigly, believe me.

And what? To hell with the laws relating to campaign funds.

You see, these people, the ones in the video, they could have used their own money for their humanitarian obligations. Yikes! To suggest they use their own money!

But they did not. They said to hell with the law. They actually said that!

This could sink this entire campaign.

P

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
If churches paid tax they would owe $85 billion a year. They have enough money to feed everyone who needs it if they wanted to.

a reply to: dragonridr

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If they can't eat they can get deported. I am all for everyone who wants to donating to help legal immigrants.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

First of all, heavily edited videos don’t prove anything. How many people in Planned Parenthood went to jail after Project Veritas videos claimed they sold fetus parts for a profit? Oh yeah, none.

Second, even if it were true, Beto is not involved at all, so it doesn’t touch him.

Third, It makes me even more proud to vote for Beto, cuz his people actually care!

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Then people can donate to that cause. What they can't do is misuse campaign funds.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Don't you know that it's OK for Liberals to break the law to further their beliefs? The money is helping feed starving illegal immigrants, who are also being supported by the Democratic Party, to stage a big showdown at the border. It's just another ruse to show how mean and nasty Trump and his law abiding supporters are. Another poster stated, "this will backfire bigly." Yeah right...for Beto and the Democratic Party. Funny how Liberals ignore the THOUSANDS attending Trump campaign stops across the country who back Trump. The majority of the American people know the truth and hopefully their voices will be heard next Tuesday.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Meanwhile, Republican politicians are caught all the time using campaign funds for European vacations, personal dental work, huge tabs at bars and restaurants - oh, and airfare for a pet rabbit. And these are big Trump supporters. Spending campaign money on themselves. Not so law abiding. Also, pretty damn selfish. But at least they’re not spending it on migrants, so... phew!

nymag.com...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Two wrongs don’t make a right

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Yes, and he was indicted, same should happen here. I am not a hypocrite like you, I want both sides to be under the same rules.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join