It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Boeing suppressing all comment on news media and Twitter about LionAir JT610 crash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
In recent days both on Twitter and in News Articles I have attempted to post intelligent thoughtful analysis of what may have caused Lion Air JT610 pilots to lose control. On twitter i have been blocked, my posts have been removed.

On news articles similar comments have also been removed.

My contention is that experience from pilots on an earlier flight with the same plane reported conflicting Airspeed data in pilot displays and a light elevator feel just after take off at Bali. pilots in the previous flight circled the airport after take off and were about to declare an emergency when the problem mystteriously resolved itself.

Using a process of logic the spoilers are autonomous from pilots and are provided cues from the ADIRU. The horrible conclusion is that spoilers deployed in the climb and pilots were trying to fight the spoiler actions

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
They have the power and money to suppress things that will damage their business. Our government will not stop them from blocking negative media because they are so strongly into our military defense system.
edit on 1-11-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

At least it wasn't a dam tiny actuator the one on the rudder
edit on 2-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sy.gunson

Back sometime during 911 GW bush said that one of the things they would do is develop technology to take over "distressed planes"

Any fool knows that any military like technology can be quickly turned to a military purpose.

Where is the evidence that proves they are immune from temptation to take over planes when its:

"for the good of the country" or "in defense of the country" or "there are key strategic (economic) interested at stake?

or; just plain lots and lots and lots and lots of money and power at stake?

Did the pilots of this plane get a mayday call out??
The Libyan Air plane did not get one out.
Did MA370 get one out?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Forgot to add if you go here

www.youtube.com...

you will get a video recording taken in the plane

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The problem with posting "analysis" and such after a terrible tragedy is that they may be construed as in bad taste and / or be designed to start the conspiracy wagon. Why not give it a few days for the dust to settle.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Forgot to add if you go here

www.youtube.com...

you will get a video recording taken in the plane

That's a fake video, the original can be seen here Youtube Original this was taken from another Lion Air flight on the same day, showing bad turbulence.

I've flown lots in Asia and the reaction of the people on board is very typical during turbulence...it's bloody annoying to be honest. The seemingly over reaction of the people in the airport is very typical of Indonesians, they consider not showing emotion outwardly as disrespectful, wailing and crying out loud is almost like a westerner politely saying 'i'm so sorry for your loss'.

This looks to me like an air data problem.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: stratsys-sws
Situations like that can be hell and extremly dangerous when multiple people on a flight start to act out and scream.

We we´re on a flight over Switzerlands alps when the whole plane made a plunge and turbulences started. We hit a storm that we could not circumvent but had to pass through the outer perimeter was anounced from the captain (he pre-anounced some minutes ago).

At first it was rumor, then someone unbuckled his seatbelt to stand up and started screaming something at the flight attendants and promptly got catapulted halfway over his seat. I looked around, more tumult started, children began to scream, our 4 year old was crying and in fear.

Some douchebag behind us hit his seat and then proceeded to stand up, whack my head to get my attention to "stop the brat!" (in German). I ignored him because I was trying to stay as calm as possible to not freak out my son anymore further and made sure his seatbelt is strapped down.

Of course he made it worser, we´re now at the point where the whole plane is in tumult and the idiot still whacking on the seat and now screaming at me and punching on the panel where the air nozzles, light switch and attendant bell iss located. Then his hand came down the second or third time.

Luckily for me at this moment, the flight attendants we´re all belted up and out of sight (I think). I grabbed his hand locked it between the seats and told him to STOP IT. He tried to swing his other fist from above down, when I just whacked my ellbow backwards into his face. Made him silence up. His arm was weak like a noodle so I let go of it. I unblucked myself and looked after him, I thought I knocked him out. His girlfriend or wife noticed that and was quick to ensure me that he would not bother me and our kid anymore.

When the turbulences we´re over (now over Croatia), flight attendants we´re asking row for row if everything is okay. My wife told her that we need to go to the bathroom change his clothes. I added "this guy in the back of our seat must have hit his head somewhere, I felt him impacting our seats...(turning my head and looking at him throught the upper gap in the seats).. right?" Another women who was sitting next to my wife interjected "I saw him hit the table in front of him, he was not in his seatbelts the whole time".

The guy did not correct that but was silent for the whole flight. Saw the scumbag at the service point later, arguing. I thought, well, before he get´s a chance to lie, I´ll clear that up and for me it was clearly self defense. The guy was hitting on me and would not stop. Turned out this guy tried to come up with some scheme to sue the airline. The flight attendant that asked us if everything must have took a note of him, not being belted to the seat.

He noticed me when I placed myself at the counter but ignored me completely. So I did not clear it up to have my day not ruined. He did not excuse himself either, the only one who did that was his wife or girlfriend /partner. I think he ruined their vacation before it even began, with his black eye.

TL;DR
Don´t loose your # on an airplane it´s dangerous and does not help anyone.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

This article was posted in British media today.

Inspectors have found faults on two other Boeing 737 MAX jets including one which mirrors a problem reported on board the Lion Air plane which crashed on Monday.

top topics

join