It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SJW weaponized: Target Corp ‘fell’ for troll’s outrage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

SJW weaponized: Target Corp ‘fell’ for troll’s outrage with white kid wearing Black Panther costume

A conservative blogger says he has managed to force US’s second-largest retailer to change the photo for a Black Panther costume so that the model kid didn’t look white.

...for some people the flick’s popularity posed a very peculiar question – is it appropriate for parents of white children to allow them to wear a Black Panther costume for Halloween. Not a simple question to answer in a country, where questioning the blackface taboo can cost a career.

...Mark Dice faked an outrage campaign over Target, the second-biggest retailers in America. And apparently his trolling worked.... Dice gloats about fooling the network into having only black models wearing Black Panther costumes…

This country has gone full bat # crazy.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Everyone should do it to target every day

Threaten boycotts till they tell people to STFU

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Dice strikes again.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

So a conservative troll did something racist and then blames it on SWJ? A new low today everyone.

Oh Mark Dice, yeah he's a total POS.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Everyone should do it to target every day

Threaten boycotts till they tell people to STFU

Dice can move on to hoop earrings next:

Image.

HOOP EARRINGS CRITICISED AS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
edit on 1-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

So a conservative troll did something racist and then blames it on SWJ? A new low today everyone.

Explain how what he did was racist again?

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Dice is hilarious, I saw this today when I got to work(always watch MD first thing on youtube).

This # is ridiculous, this nonsense needs to stop.

The reality is that peoples intentions are largely innocent. A white child who wants to dress up as black panther isnt a racist, hes just a kid. And his parents shouldn't have to sit down and have a 20 minute debate amongst themselves about how and who such a innocent decision could offend.

This, this is why even apolitical/centrist people like me are growing to despise the left and this SJW garbage.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Exactly.

+17 more 
link   

Speaking of trolling...

link   

Nice troll!!!

Eventually CEO's are going to be embarrassed by this.

Eventually businesses are going to see PC for what it is... a business-killer that promotes nothing but division and should be beaten down wherever possible.

Let's hope it becomes a trend.

S&F...

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Actually, a conservative pretended to be someone like you to prove the point that thinking like that is idiotic.

It needs done more often.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You're right, for once, he did do something racist. But the play was right out of the sjw playbook.

In case you missed it, his point was to prove the racism of the whole "cultural appropriation" nonsense and that those that push the narrative are in fact the racists.

In the end though, I'm sure you wont get it. Not because you are too stupid, but because your too invested in the narratives.

I understand it may be hard to follow, MD is on a much higher playing field than someone such as yourself.
edit on 1-11-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Wait. Seriously. How was this troll racist?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The troll isnt racists, hes pointing out how the cultural appropriation theme is actually racist.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

Speaking of trolling...

Hes just living up to his namesake...

Swill

NOUN
kitchen refuse and scraps of waste food mixed with water for feeding to pigs.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Ah. Gotcha. That wasn't swills point though. Still waiting for an explanation of that 'logic'.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Ah. Gotcha. That wasn't swills point though. Still waiting for an explanation of that 'logic'.

I hope you have a chair, and a six pack. Dont expect any logical explanation in the next decade on that one.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Diarrhea of the mouth again I see.

Don’t forget to brush your teeth (repeatedly).

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

"All News All the Time"
"Tonight's show will introduce a new species of insect"

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I’ve worked my career in retail management and let me tell you... most of the time it’s easier to just change the picture. I got yelled at by a lady because we sold Halloween pens that looked like syringes. Her grandson had died of a heroin overdose. She was hysterical, screaming at me in the aisle in front of other customers.

I took the $12 worth of merchandise off the shelf and tossed it. That lady’s insanity was not worth my time or $12. Still managed to make our $140k sales goal for the day lol

<<   2  3 >>

join