It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yesterday in Florida.

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What a leader you have, I am jealous indeed. He speaks from the heart and if you go out and vote for open borders, sanctuary cities, tax increases and welcoming Rabbles that the fake left media have called a caravan you will be sorry. Israel not Hamas is to be supported if you know truth and sacrifice.
Listen to his speech at the end from 37m he is frickin awesome and as said all from the heart..

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

The left will not listen but will wait for CNN to tell them what he said with their usual twist and lies..

He really has been on fire at these rallies in spite of doing so many in a week.. He does not seem to have a problem with stamina that is for sure !

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
But Gillum is the best !!!!

He has all the qualities of a standard Democrat !!

😆

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Heard this speech yesterday, powerful speech.
Star and Flag.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There’s only one way to improve Trump .

We need two of him !

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
There’s only one way to improve Trump .

We need two of him !

The Chinese have a pictograph which shows two women under the same roof..It means disharmony.. Might apply with two Trumps.... however, We darn sure do not need a congress full of obstructionist Democrazies.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

We will never know how many Democrats voted Republican after next Tuesday. For them to admit it to their hate-driven friends, would bring hell down upon them. But there will be lots of Dems vote Republican, or stay home.

They are first and foremost, AMERICANS. And as such, they like seeing their country become stronger, more prosperous, and more respected by world leaders.
edit on 11/2/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
My Goodness..is this REALLY Barack Obama speaking?

twitter.com...

He's aged more in the 21 months since leaving office, than during his 8 years as President.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

He's aged more in the 21 months since leaving office, than during his 8 years as President.

Interesting. I have been actively avoiding him since he left office (let's just say I'm not a fan). I always had him pegged as a manipulative douche who tailors his speeches to the audience he's speaking to. The reason he seems so much different now is that he's mimicking Trump. Politicians truly have no soul of their own. They are just actors people! That's why.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

He is a clone and is breaking down.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The Chinese have a pictograph which shows two women under the same roof..It means disharmony..

Mormons must be some of the bravest man on earth .

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
He's a truly brilliant man. An historic leader, to be certain

He speaks the truth and he does it with pride. He makes me so proud to be an American and a Republican

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Seconded

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44>>> There something that happened in Florida yesterday, and it should be on everyone's mind. Think about this. An army veteran, a loner, with no political affiliation on voting history past 6 years ago walks into a Yoga studio and opens fire on the women there. He hates women. This is in Tallahassee, home of the democrat candidate for Governor less than a week before the election. He's educated, worked for the army. This screams MK Ultra, folks. The Pittsburgh Synagogue shooting, the phony baloney mail bomb guy, now this. Be careful the next few days, people.

top topics

join