The Catholic church has no position on the accuracy of the dreams
in the book of Revelation. If you ever want to know what the
Catholic Church officially believes ... check the Catechism. I know of
two places online also have 'official' answers - EWTN.com and
These are some articles from Catholic Answers about the book
of Revelation and the Apocolypse. It's all 'opinion', but opinion
based heavily on what the Catholic Church says ...
1. The Time Is Near (This Rock: September 2002)
Revelation is arguably the most misinterpreted book in the Bible. Here are five oft-heard fallacies and why they're wrong.
2. Reviews (This Rock: March 2004)
3. The Apocalyptic Mass (This Rock: 0009)
Scott Hahn saw things he had never seen in the book of Revelation after his first mass. He found many things that are mentioned in Revelation that are
represented in the mass.
4. The Beast in Revelation (This Rock: December 1998)
Who is the beast in the book of Revelation?
5. Revelation: Public and Private (This Rock: November 2000)
How do public and private revelation differ, and is there a difference between them regarding obligation of belief?
6. THE WOMAN OF REVELATION 12 (This Rock: May 1997)
There is a lot of debate about what the symbol of the woman in Revelation 12 represents. Different aspects of the symbol point to different possible
meanings for it.