It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly Force Authorized-On US Southern Border for Migrants Behaving badly Straight from the Top!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Who cares.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
he doesn't expect much from his base. he's told them that with "I could shoot someone.."

why doesn't he ever mention the FOLKS WHO HIRE illegal immigrants?????

he's a puss.

And you're a liar. Put the MSM down and read sometime, you won't look so foolish by taking Trump's words and twisting them.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Mahogany

Who cares.

Ummm not me.

Just keep them out.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
anarchists, terrorists, drug cartel enforcers, ISIS, MS13ers... all those using the peaceful & women w/children as a 'Shield'
need to be dealt with by using strong force.

a Mob that swarms a checkpoint is 'attacking it'... let Law & Order rule the day

an organized Vetting process is the solution, otherwise it is combative and All are guilty
edit on nd30154117716502462018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Good point. I actually think they will use these things the first time on big crowds there.

It will be a historical moment. I can see them being put on the border and coupled with a optical targeting system. No need for a physical wall if there is an invisible barrier.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Us law does not permit the military from physically stopping the caravan. They would have to be in support of a boarder patrol under attack. I dont even think they are allowed to stop damage of barricades according to the head of the boarder patrol who is disgusted by this charade all around.

*sigh*

The Border Patrol has every right to physically stop anyone trying to enter the country. If, during that stop, the person(s) entering become combative, that is an attack. The same with destruction of government property... the Border Patrol is allowed to physically restrain those damaging property and any resistance can be interpreted as an attack. Once an attack happens, Border Patrol has every right to respond to the attack, with deadly force if they feel it is warranted, and the military can (and will) step in if the Border Patrol is overwhelmed.

What I expect to happen is that some of these caravaners will eventually make it to the border and try the same stuff they did entering Mexico. At that point, they will be forcefully stopped, and some will fight back. That opens the door to Border Patrol repelling an attack by any means necessary, including deadly force, and if they have any problem, the military can step in as well. In other words, yes, this can turn into a shooting war (aka a massacre) and it is well within US law for that to happen.

The military's role is indeed supportive. That means Border Patrol will make arrests and be the first line against the invasion, while the military will assist in whatever way is needed, be it construction, resources, or physical backup in case of an attack.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
I do believe the trump supporters forsee a hoard charging across the border?

If they present at a crossing in an orderly fashion they will be let in and processed in accordance with the law. Where does your orange god and his bull**** bravado stand then?

Isn't that what Trump is asking for, isn't that what Trump has said? The problem is about 40% never show up and about 25% of those who do actually get asylum. Another part is the rule is you seek asylum in the next country and not 4 countries away. Mexico is willing to take them, so is it some kind of pick and choose scenario for asylum...geez If 10,000 get here that means about 1500 would actually meet asylum status, we need a better system to process and not just release 10,000 into our economy.

Right now 1000s have accept Mexico's offer and those are most likely true asylum seekers, 1000s are pushing forward to the US with that number growing all the time. With that said, those that get here what are the chances they are actually asylum seekers, I'm sure it is well below what we have seen even with those small percentages.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Is there a rule in the book where it says you cannot just shoot the hand that threw the rock thereby not making it a deadly engagement?

Yes, there is. It's in a book titled "Reality."

Law enforcement (Border Patrol) will likely try to keep the shooting down to a minimum anyway. They'd rather arrest and deport the invaders like they are trained to do. The military machine standing behind them will act the way they are trained: kill the enemy... all the enemy... at any cost.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It's beautiful weather down on the border right now temp in the 70's. US military will be very comfy.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
That fact that they crossed up to 4 countries I don't know why that alone should not disqualify them to seek asylum here.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
Damn, you must be a total freakin coward who would just stand by idly while your nation is overrun by foreigners if you call THAT "bravado"... LoL! Are you being serious right now??

Ironic coming from a nation made up by people who overran the natives!

No different than when the indigenous people were forced out of Britain. This stuff used to happen all the time.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Regardless, when the violent thugs in that caravan decide they want some action, you're all going to be in for a rude awakening.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Regardless, when the violent thugs in that caravan decide they want some action, you're all going to be in for a rude awakening.

I tend to wait and not make any decisions about things based on the news. I have seen many news stories where they didn't even use currant pictures, the whole forcing their way through border thing could be a past local problem for all I know.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: luthier

Us law does not permit the military from physically stopping the caravan. They would have to be in support of a boarder patrol under attack. I dont even think they are allowed to stop damage of barricades according to the head of the boarder patrol who is disgusted by this charade all around.

*sigh*

The Border Patrol has every right to physically stop anyone trying to enter the country. If, during that stop, the person(s) entering become combative, that is an attack. The same with destruction of government property... the Border Patrol is allowed to physically restrain those damaging property and any resistance can be interpreted as an attack. Once an attack happens, Border Patrol has every right to respond to the attack, with deadly force if they feel it is warranted, and the military can (and will) step in if the Border Patrol is overwhelmed.

What I expect to happen is that some of these caravaners will eventually make it to the border and try the same stuff they did entering Mexico. At that point, they will be forcefully stopped, and some will fight back. That opens the door to Border Patrol repelling an attack by any means necessary, including deadly force, and if they have any problem, the military can step in as well. In other words, yes, this can turn into a shooting war (aka a massacre) and it is well within US law for that to happen.

The military's role is indeed supportive. That means Border Patrol will make arrests and be the first line against the invasion, while the military will assist in whatever way is needed, be it construction, resources, or physical backup in case of an attack.

TheRedneck

Sigh over what? You just reposted what I wrote.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
That fact that they crossed up to 4 countries I don't know why that alone should not disqualify them to seek asylum here.

Crossing countries to seek asylum humm why would they do that!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Is there a rule in the book where it says you cannot just shoot the hand that threw the rock thereby not making it a deadly engagement?

Yes, there is. It's in a book titled "Reality."

Law enforcement (Border Patrol) will likely try to keep the shooting down to a minimum anyway. They'd rather arrest and deport the invaders like they are trained to do. The military machine standing behind them will act the way they are trained: kill the enemy... all the enemy... at any cost.

TheRedneck

I have a Family member who was in our mountain base when attacked in Afghanistan. They were ordered not to retaliate, many were hurt badly one of his best friends a young woman was struck in the face by a rock and her teeth were shattered and still no one disobeyed orders to not retaliate.
They will do what they are told to do.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Pretty sure our military isn't down at the border handing out warm cookies & milk.

Lol...I think there are some things that might surprise you...speaking from experience...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Once they cross the first country the whole asylum thing is done...You tell me why would they want to come to America and not just stay in Mexico that has been willing to take them in. Oh BTW Mexicans are not too happy with that either as they see a good number of new problems affecting them too.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Once they cross the first country the whole asylum thing is done...You tell me why would they want to come to America and not just stay in Mexico that has been willing to take them in. Oh BTW Mexicans are not too happy with that either as they see a good number of new problems affecting them too.

Can you provide a link where the Mexican Gov says they would take them in?
I do suppose a country with no jobs would have their People upset with that.
Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join