It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbra Streisands new song/music video about Trump.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is Barbra Streisands new song/music video about Trump.

I thought it was a bit dramatic with the visuals. Plus the music video shows a whole bunch of bad stuff and implying that it is all Trumps fault.
There is also a few seconds of Obama crying and of course Obama was perfect in everyway and nothing bad ever happened during his terms...
The song has a good beat but she should stay out of politics. For me it had the opposite effect of what she was trying to get across.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
People can moan all they like but it won't stop Trump being a far better President than Obama was!
edit on 1-11-2018 by SoEpic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Barbra who?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I made it to 1:08 before I started having involuntary twitches and a raging urge to kick Yentl square in the nuts.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ugg. I couldn't make it all the way through it.

But hey, the Dems got a new theme song, so I guess "good for them"?

LOL

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Move to Canada like you promised in 2016.

Oh, you didnt just say that expecting millions to vote Hillary for fear of you moving shop did you?

You stopped being relevant in the late 80's with a minor comeback while Rosie had a show.

Since then? meh...

Your demise into obscurity cant have anything to do with the $10k per plate performances you play for rich white folk, can it?
edit on 1112018 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

I could'nt give a # about Striesand. Buy why do you think she should stay out of politics. You don't. You come here every day espousing your political view don't ya? Why not her. Seems the only difference between you and her is her access to a larger microphone. She earned that microphone by buying into the entertainment industrial complex and rising to the top.
You garner a nice amount of stars on an internet conspiracy site. So what is the difference. Why censure her and not yourself?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Please stop! The tears are rolling down my face!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

I always liked her voice but this is embarrassing.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
People in the entertainment business should be very careful of advertising their politics. It turns people off and away from revenue sales.

Basically, Babs babbling in a song, and it won’t help her career in the long haul.

link   
I am going to LIE to you Barbra. Against your wishes.
That was the most beautiful piece of music ever composed by an Earth Human.
Keep on rockin'.
I will pray that the Devil doesn't stuff a pineapple up your rear until it comes out of your mouth.
That is the honest truth. (Fingers crossed)

link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Have you heard his latest album drop? Anything is better to hear than her views because everyone knows what she will say. Boring!

Random poster on a conspiracy site?

Pssh!

That exactly why we are all here and not in a room listening to Babs!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Have you heard his latest album drop? Anything is better to hear than her views because everyone knows what she will say. Boring!

Random poster on a conspiracy site?

Pssh!

That exactly why we are all here and not in a room listening to Babs!

No I haven't hear it and won't. To me her music and her views are ''so what'' However OP is pretty much a one note samba as well and just as predictable.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Barbra who?

Streisand - the woman with the nose like a Macaws beak.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Her career? Ha. She is set for life. ROYALTIES . Movies and a long long list of American pop classics. At this point she does not need to cater to people who do not like her politics.

She and all the other entertainers payed their dues to the capitalist system. That system needed entertainers to keep the people happy and looking the other way. Capitalism success story. So why do so many conservatives hate her and the others who are only showing off their victory in the economic system they all defend?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: RazorV66
Barbra who?

Streisand - the woman with the nose like a Macaws beak.

Aww, c’mon ... she has a gorgeous profile. Even if I can’t agree with her politics, I think she is beautiful. Then again I find large hooked noses very pleasing to the eye. Maybe I have a large nose fetish , but they seem so regal.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

At this point she does not need to cater to people who do not like her politics.

Obviously she caters to the a** kissing dems in the entertainment industry then. All for show and brownie points.
Let’s see her give a healthy good chunk of all those royalties to the illegals she so wants to protect.

That won’t happen because she is all about image and no substance... just like so many of the other virtue signaling dem supporters in show business.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Sure but again ''so what'' Trump caters all the time. He has his demographic and so does she. If you are of the opinion that you are anything more to Trump than a vote, a demographic then I got a bridge for you. Trump's fame came from being an entertainer. Seems to me that he is just like them. So why the big difference, cuz he strokes your biases? All seems the same to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Sure but again ''so what'' Trump caters all the time. He has his demographic and so does she. If you are of the opinion that you are anything more to Trump than a vote, a demographic then I got a bridge for you. Trump's fame came from being an entertainer. Seems to me that he is just like them. So why the big difference, cuz he strokes your biases? All seems the same to me.

Trump was famous far before he became an entertainer. He made a name for himself in the business world. So technically he is not just like them.

If by stroking biases , you mean providing better security for the USA ( which leads to a little bettr security for Canada in some aspects ) , as well as improving the economy , then I guess my biases are stroked.

As much as at times I may find his ego a turn off , I admire the way he fights for what is safe for his country, and what is fair, financially ,for his country.

Not sure what Babs is crying about, but I guarantee you she isn’t giving piles of money to the needy, and probably has a nice little BS Foundation to save her all sorts of tax dollars.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join