It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAXINE WATERS: Committee chairmanship will be time for paybacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Mad Maxine is gunna git even if Democrats take the House and she's gunna git to be the Chair of the Financial Services Committee !!

She's speaking to a crowd and is dead serious !!

She says most of the Committee Chairs will be from the Congressional Black Caucus 😎

It will REVENGE 😆😆

Restore your rights Nov 6th !!! ⚔

MAXINE WATERS: Committee chairmanship will be time for paybacks

“We have an election November 6th,” Waters said. “This is big. This may be the most important one that you’ve ever had to experience.

“This is the midterm election and often times people only vote in the presidential election because they don’t think this is important enough. But this is absolutely important,” she lectured.

“First of all, if we take back the House, most of the members of the Congressional Black Caucus will be chairs of the committees of the Congress of the United States of America,” Waters said, waving her fingers as the audience applauded.

“I will be the first African-American, the first woman to chair the powerful Financial Services Committee.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I sincerely do not understand how one can put this woman's name in the ballot and confirm.

Crazy nut head!!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
She said "black caucus."

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So if she gets power she will ensure race is the number one factor in who gets power?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is a hard one to reply to & not get in trouble with free speach'n.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
She is the poster child for toxic politics yet liberals love her and she will get her revenge waaaay before Podesta, Huma, Hillary et al are publicly charged with anything. Not much Trump and his Q crowd can do at this point, 'cept continue to "follow the plan." Problem is, what exactly is the plan?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
How do those 3 keep getting reelected?

Pelosi is hammered in that gif, thanks for the laugh!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Ever seen a picture of Mad Maxine with a cat?

Coincidence? I think not. Even The Society of Cat Ladies (SoCal) has standards of crazy that can be exceeded...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

My God, can you imagine that thing being in charge of any Fed committee?

Get off your asses and vote against this psychotic progressive movement.

I have never voted a straight red ticket before but you bet your ass I am this time.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There's no point trying to deal with this racist - Maxine.

If she gets what she wants, the people get what they deserve

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

On the bright side, we already have a list of people who will not be welcome anywhere, anymore. Even at gasoline stations.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I wonder if she can spell...VETO!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Even more scary!

Black Caucus wants one of their own as speaker or majority leader
www.politico.com...

What If Maxine Waters Takes the Gavel and Wall Street Loves It?
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
She, along with full-Booker, Pelosttheplot and kankles are legitimate reasons US politics is so trainwreckish and clusterflucky

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

These people need to retire as they are no longer doing a service for our country (more than likely never have). She is 80 years old. It cant be about money as they are set for life. It has to be about an addiction to power. Maybe something upstairs short-circuited a while back. Who knows. One of life's mystery.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
She perfectly embodies the Democratic Party of 2018.

Edit: it just hit me. The two people that have most become the de-facto face of the Democratic party today are Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi. Both are elderly and half-senile.

What more needs to be said?
edit on 1-11-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

These people need to retire as they are no longer doing a service for our country (more than likely never have). She is 80 years old. It cant be about money as they are set for life. It has to be about an addiction to power. Maybe something upstairs short-circuited a while back. Who knows. One of life's mystery.

Definitely "something upstairs short-circuited a while back"

A looong way back 😆

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
At least it's just a committee. Let's not forget that Mitch McConnell pretty much said he wanted to use the entirety of Congress as payback for Obama.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
At least it's just a committee. Let's not forget that Mitch McConnell pretty much said he wanted to use the entirety of Congress as payback for Obama.

But !!

WhatAbout ______ !! 😆

Oh the IFocrisy !!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I wonder if they shouldn’t be showing Logan’s Run and 1984, 24/7 leading up to the elections and only allow political ads for the commercials?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join