It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a right wing Trump supporter and I love Jewish people

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Does it matter I'm Jewish and voted for trump? Pretty sure most of the family did.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I feel really left out. I was raised by two wonderful parents who tried hard to instill a moral code that didn't include racism. I never knew much about Jewish people other than my friend who was, and got a bit hosed as Christmas time. That is all I knew about Jews. And somehow, I never met the people needed to embed any hatred of them in me. So, to me, they are just the same as I am, and unless you went out of your way to explain who you are, I would never know that about you.

Is there a class I can take to be "down with all that"?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
In fact, all the right winger friends and people I know online all love Jewish people. For that matter, Ben Shapiro is Jewish and he's an icon on the right. Why do so many of you slurp up the propaganda spewed by the extremist media?

Way to buy strait into identity politics.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I got you.

But it's a sad state of affairs that a thread like this has become necessary.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I got you.

But it's a sad state of affairs that a thread like this has become necessary.

It's completely unnecessary.

Nobody except extremists thinks their parents, brothers, sisters, friends political views make them a racist.

That in itself is media propaganda.

Republicans and Democrats,Jews, and even college professors are all mostly normal people.

The media has gotten people to stare into a box and believe the same neighbor they just helped pull a chair off their truck and help bring it inside, is the enemy because they think people should get free healthcare, or that the border needs a wall.
edit on 1-11-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
In fact, all the right winger friends and people I know online all love Jewish people. For that matter, Ben Shapiro is Jewish and he's an icon on the right. Why do so many of you slurp up the propaganda spewed by the extremist media?

Because they are all NPCs that can't rationalize their retarded positions.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Or anyone really.

I give up. You win.
THEY HATE EVERYONE you guys!!!!
It is impossible to vote for them they are agist, baldist, heightist, ne'er do wells!
Only poo would vote for them!!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Post removed by ATS staff
edit on 5/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

Does it matter I'm Jewish and voted for trump? Pretty sure most of the family did.

Yes.
By Leftist logic...you are an anti-Semite.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Right wing, and I love Jews, black and well everybody. I grew up in Hawaii, I was the minority K-12, Ive seen every race and creed.

I'm no romeo, but just saying my wife is the only white woman Ive been with.

She recently took the DNA test and she is almost 4% saphardic Jew.

Jews are white people, and dare I say it, so are Arabs!

Ive NEVER met a KKK or White Supremacist. Seen alot of TV shows and news barking about how they are under every rock and under most black peoples beds though.

The worst kind of people Ive ever met in my life are SJW/NPC activists.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I love all people and all of my friends like people too! But i can't stand Neonazis and Racists. Trump isn't anti semetic. He could. But he don't need to. Same with right-wingers. Nowadays it's not popular to be anti semetic and racist. Trump is a clever guy.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

My gfs father is Jewish and basically a white supremacist. He dropped the n-word last Thanksgiving... He literally spit at his TV when there was something about BLM being shown...

His wife is full blown Korean and for a time her father lived with them. My gfs dad would make fun of her grandpa for not knowing English and basically belittle the # out of this 92 year old korean for every little thing he did.

He's the only white supremacist I've ever met...and he's Jewish... goes to synagogue, wears the yarmulke, does his Torah whatevers... it's crazy.

A2D
edit on 1-11-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Wilful ignorance.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Dang, will let mom know this weekend. She not gonna be happy we hate our own kind!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Just to be clear, he does not represent Jews as a whole?

I also learned not all Koreans love to marry Jews who insult them?

Incredible! I'm learning a lot today!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Sorry. I am deeply sorry. But no.

No.

If you voted for Trump or even said something positive about him once, you are a Nazi, a terrorist, a misogynist, an islamophobe, you hate the gays, you are a fascist, you deserve NO freedom of expression, and your guns are going to be taken away because you shoot people.

In fact, someone from the reee-reee-education center will be by in a minute to tell you how much better leftist ideology is, but to keep you isolated, they will make you wear a gold star and you can never eat at any public restaurant again.

Start thinking correctly. It'll be much easier if you don't resist. It won't be as much fun, but it will be easier.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Obviously he doesnt represent Jews as a whole... just pointing out that literally anyone can be racist.

A2D

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

Obviously he doesnt represent Jews as a whole... just pointing out that literally anyone can be racist.

A2D

My sarcasm sucks today.

I completely agree with you, just tryna be funny

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Well, it's because Trump and Right Wingers, especially on this site, continue to attack George Soros. Trump also continues to say this migrant caravan is an invasion and the recent mass shooting at a Jewish Temple was a direct result of that because the white supremacist blamed the Jews for the caravan Trump and the Right Wing media and social media constantly harp on as an invasion, even going as far as saying ISIS is mixed up with them.

Now, just because there are clear anti Semitic parallels here that doesn't mean all you Right Wingers are Jew haters but those who marched in Charlottesville and chanted the Jews Will Not Replace, even surrounding a Jewish Temple at one point, well clearly you have bigots amongst your ranks.

So instead of playing the victim try to root out the real problem and that's Right Wing Extremists. That and maybe stop harping on Soros while ignoring that Republicans are also funded by Right Wing Billionaires who pay for a many things. That and there are plenty of other wealthy Democrat donors that are never discussed, only Soros. At best, it's very bad optics. At worst, its pure bigotry. Don't get caught up in the Right Wing bigotry.
edit on 1-11-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What do you think of the left's love affair with Farrakhan?

Are those bad optics?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join