It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a right wing Trump supporter and I love Jewish people

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
In fact, all the right winger friends and people I know online all love Jewish people. For that matter, Ben Shapiro is Jewish and he's an icon on the right. Why do so many of you slurp up the propaganda spewed by the extremist media?

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

I'm a centrist/libertarian Trump supporter who doesn't feel one way or another about jewish people.

I prefer to form my opinions on individuals rather than broadly judging people based on their ethnicity.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Count me in too. I have had friends that I didn't even know were Jewish that were/are the best of friends, and unless they were to proclaim "I'm Jewish" , who would have known ?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
My girlfriend is a Jewish korean...trump supporter and voted all red in one of the bluest states in the last 25 years, Washington.

Her father is Jewish as well and he's...well...he's probably what I'd call alt-right lol. Very....set in his ways ...

A2D
edit on 1-11-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I am also a conservative who loves the Jewish people and President Trump. I think I can answer part of your question. The majority of Jewish people are liberal in the U.S. While I concur that there is a bunch of inflammatory propaganda going around, the reason why people believe it is because most people are heteronymous moral agents and not autonomous ones. That's what Socrates believed. I happen to agree. Generally speaking, people do not look at politics from a nonpartisan stance before forming opinions. Instead, they seek out information that already agrees with their personal narrative.

People do this regardless of political affiliation. Honestly, I respect those who have well-founded stances, even if I do not personally agree. That is why I stay out of politics on Facebook (and only delve into it a bit, here).

Just an observation, but the way you worded the last line of your OP sounds like you're looking to rile people up.

Anyway, I hope I answered your question.
edit on 1-11-2018 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

President Trump loves the Jewish people also. Look at how close he is with Netanyahu, and what he did with relocating the U.S. embassy in Israel.

I don't understand why some people feel President Trump is not a friend of Jews. His actions demonstrate just the opposite.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
In fact, all the right winger friends and people I know online all love Jewish people.

SAME HERE.

Also...
Jewish family members
Strong supporter of Israel

Unfortunately, since I'm white, male, conservative, Republican...and Trump voter...To Leftists, I'm a Nazi, Racist, Anti-Semite.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

'm a right wing Trump supporter and I love Jewish people

didn't you know in 2018 you don't get to make claims like "i'm not racist" " i didn't rape her" "i like jewish people"

you are told by your political opponents what/how you think. you know so they can attack you better...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump loves the Jewish people also

Sure he does. This is what nazis believe

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Lol, this thread comes off as a "I have a black friend and they are well spoken."

Watchitburn has it right.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Edited a bad joke

I should’ve stayed on topic.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

In fact, all the right winger friends and people I know online all love Jewish people. For that matter, Ben Shapiro is Jewish and he's an icon on the right. Why do so many of you slurp up the propaganda spewed by the extremist media?

Because among your group, hidden well, deep within, is a group that also hears the dog whistle but they don't like the Jews.

Or the Muslims.

Or the immigrants.

Or anyone really.

Not all people are the same and not everyone can be put in the same category and not everyone is responsible for the deeds of a few. But those few are among you and listen to the same rhetoric.

That rhetoric has to stop or those people will keep making the rest of you look bad in the eyes of the media and the left.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Because the rhetoric your side is spewing is straight out of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion... You've just changed the word 'Jew' to the word 'Globalist' other then that it's play by play. It was cuter when it was the lizard people, now it's getting dangerous.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I'm a centrist/libertarian Trump supporter who doesn't feel one way or another about jewish people.

I prefer to form my opinions on individuals rather than broadly judging people based on their ethnicity.

My point is that I'm not a neo nazi jew hater.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Actual neo nazis hate Trump and say hes a zionist bleep bleep.

But you know, cnn and msnpc...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

That rhetoric has to stop or those people will keep making the rest of you look bad in the eyes of the media and the left.

But the media and the left have been saying these things about us for as long as I can remember. What about the anti-white rhetoric on the left? It's been bad for a long time and it's only getting worse.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Lol you "love" them huh? Do you mean literally you know any personally as family or are married to one?

You sound like those politicians that go around "loving babies" for the cameras. Just what my mind associated it with anyways.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

And I love Jews because I love Slim Gaillard and he loves Jewish cuisine.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

My point is that I'm not a neo nazi jew hater.

Ok do want a freaking cookie or something? What are you like 5?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

And what to you is '' a long time'' huh? Until ten years ago all that anti-white rhetoric always ended with white guys running for the white house.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join