It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I know because neo Nazis and white supremacists say so.

somehow I actually think you do know what those groups say....

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: LSU2018

These are the same people that loved Robert Byrd.

Both are heroes to the left. That's why it's so easy to laugh off their fake outrage. I believe Byrd said something to effect of, "I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

But hey, he apologized for it once so it's ok.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

"a lot of people say........... Byrd may have been a racist"
edit on 1/11/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's ok as long as democrats support it.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: Shamrock6

The fact that you think I'm a Trump supporter simply because I don't see his comments as being antisemitic and therefore don't agree with you is, frankly, absolutely hysterical.

Trump's obligatory comments, that you list, are not anti-Semitic. Those aren't the comments, innuendos and signals that feed his Neo Nazi and white supremacist base.

How would you know it fed neo Nazis and white supremacists if you're not a neo Nazi or white supremacist yourself? I ask because I'm a Conservative and people like you consider me to be a white supremacist, yet I never hear these dog whistles y'all always talk about.

I don't know anything about you, and you haven't posted anything, that I've read, to make me think you're a Neo Nazi or white suprecist, yet

I call bullhorse. Where is a link showing white supremacists and neo Nazis saying so?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I think it might just be legit...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

LOL True story. When I was a kid, like 8, we went to DC for a vacation. We were in the halls of congress, and a group of people made us all move against the wall, to show respect to a congressman who was walking past. It was Byrd. It impressed me the respect that was expected back then. I think to today, when groups of PAID protesters will hem up a congressman in an elevator and berate him. It seems times have changed a bit in my 50 years on this earth.

eta
He was a senator, my bad)
edit on 1-11-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

The fact that you think I'm a Trump supporter simply because I don't see his comments as being antisemitic and therefore don't agree with you is, frankly, absolutely hysterical.

Trump's obligatory comments, that you list, are not anti-Semitic. Those aren't the comments, innuendos and signals that feed his Neo Nazi and white supremacist base. Those are comments that subdue people like yourself.

So how do his daughter and in-laws feel about this nefarious alliance with the Neo Nazis and white supremacists? Or are they just too dense to read the "innuendos and signals"?

God, that looks even more idiotic now that I've repeated it.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

White supremacists and neo-Nazis are praising Trump’s "honest" Charlottesville comments
David Duke, Richard Spencer, and others are tweeting their praise for Trump’s latest statements on the “Unite the Right” rally violence.

www.vox.com...

White Nationalists Praise Trump for ‘#hole’ Comment www.newsweek.com...-comment-white-nationalists-praise-779958

‘Really Proud of Him’: Alt-Right Leaders Praise Trump’s Comments www.theatlantic.com...

White Nationalists Are Lovin’ Trump’s Delayed Condemnation Of Hate Groups talkingpointsmemo.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Hillary's beloved "mentor", Robert Byrd, was the 'Exalted Grand Cyclops' of the KKK.
edit on 1-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
George Soros is fair game.

The left constantly bashes Israel and her people but we suddenly give a # about antisemitism when it's a liberal bankroller.

You people are unbelievably stupid.

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

So how do his daughter and in-laws feel about this nefarious alliance with the Neo Nazis and white supremacists?

In my opinion, Ivanka and Jared are in bed with Saudi Arabia, Netanyahu. They certainly don't care about the Palestinians, or Yemen's people. They don't care about any of the "little people" who may be casualties in their quest for wealth, fame and power. In my opinion, that says all I need to know about the depths of their spirituality.

By the way, Ivanka is not Jewish, she's a convert to the Jewish religion. They are not one in the same. She's just a Christian who publicly denied Jesus Christ.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

So how do his daughter and in-laws feel about this nefarious alliance with the Neo Nazis and white supremacists?

In my opinion, Ivanka and Jared are in bed with Saudi Arabia, Netanyahu. They certainly don't care about the Palestinians, or Yemen's people. They don't care about any of the "little people" who may be casualties in their quest for wealth, fame and power. In my opinion, that says all I need to know about the depths of their spirituality.

By the way, Ivanka is not Jewish, she's a convert to the Jewish religion. They are not one in the same. She's just a Christian who publicly denied Jesus Christ.

What president/admin wasn't in bed with the Saudis and Israel?

What admin helped Yemen or Palestine?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Geez, you lefties are constantly telling us that Trump is barely intelligent enough to wipe his own a$$ but now he's leading an antisemitic crusade using innuendos and signals to the white nationalists and neo nazis. With the help or at least consent of his Jewish-convert daughter (duh) and her fake Jew stab-em-in-the back opportunist in-laws. You should write a novel, this is some creative stuff!
edit on 11 1 2018 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Strange. I was under the impression that the Halakha recognized converts as being Jewish.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What president/admin wasn't in bed with the Saudis and Israel?

What admin helped Yemen or Palestine?

What recent president/administration secretly flew billions of dollars in unmarked foreign currencies on cargo pallets to a country whose leaders regularly vow to destroy Israel and kill EVERY Jew?
edit on 1-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

White supremacists and neo-Nazis are praising Trump’s "honest" Charlottesville comments
David Duke, Richard Spencer, and others are tweeting their praise for Trump’s latest statements on the “Unite the Right” rally violence.

www.vox.com...

White Nationalists Praise Trump for ‘#hole’ Comment www.newsweek.com...-comment-white-nationalists-praise-779958

‘Really Proud of Him’: Alt-Right Leaders Praise Trump’s Comments www.theatlantic.com...

White Nationalists Are Lovin’ Trump’s Delayed Condemnation Of Hate Groups talkingpointsmemo.com...

obviously you did not read any of those as some of the links are broken and do not work

Funny that the ones that do refer to trumps "base" as 0.003% of the population.
Guess you leftys are really really bad at "the math"(shakes fist at common core).

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

By the way, Ivanka is not Jewish, she's a convert to the Jewish religion.

and the "nazis" will care about that?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Some of that is hyperbole.

Mainly because Iran was saber rattling, and many people argue the translations were even hyperbolic.

And obviously they can't kill every Jew.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: IAMTAT

Some of that is hyperbole.

Mainly because Iran was saber rattling, and many people argue the translations were even hyperbolic.

And obviously they can't kill every Jew.

Only hyperbole?
How many Jews do you think were they actually expecting to be able to kill? 10%? 50%? 75%?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join