It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: BlackJackal

Criticizing George Soros is NOT antisemitism.
My god..

When people claim that rich Jews (the people who murdered Jesus Christ!) are running the NWO, and Soros is a rich Jew, then yes, it is anti-Semitic.

BUZZER NOISE (like on Jeopardy™...)

Anti-Zionism is NOT anti-semitism..

www.nkusa.org...

www.truetorahjews.org...

Shalom

That's not what I heard:

originally posted by: projectvxn
George Soros is fair game.

The left constantly bashes Israel and her people but we suddenly give a # about antisemitism when it's a liberal bankroller.

You people are unbelievably stupid.

edit on 2018-11-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I don't really care. It's not anti-semitism to criticize Soros.

Better not criticize Kaepernick, it will make you a racist.

Especially since Soros himself says hes an atheist........and he literally has bragged about and is proud about the role he played with helping Nazis round up Jewish people......

But dont expect people that lean this hard left, to actually do any research before throwing out claims and parroting the main stream media..theyre just sheep......talking heads.....

These are the same people that loved Robert Byrd.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Keep drinking that Trump Kool-Aid!

The fact that you think I'm a Trump supporter simply because I don't see his comments as being antisemitic and therefore don't agree with you is, frankly, absolutely hysterical.

Many on this site will probably find it equally hilarious that you attempted, key word attempted, to portray me as a Trump supporter.

Good try though.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

How is it Trump Kool-aid when he really said those things? There was a time when members like you who intentionally derail threads and troll would have been banned inside a week.....

I miss those days....

You do nothing to stimulate actual debate or discussion......

How is it that I'm the one being called a Trump supporter?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The fact that you think I'm a Trump supporter simply because I don't see his comments as being antisemitic and therefore don't agree with you is, frankly, absolutely hysterical.

Trump's obligatory comments, that you list, are not anti-Semitic. Those aren't the comments, innuendos and signals that feed his Neo Nazi and white supremacist base. Those are comments that subdue people like yourself.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Not once did I hear Soros say that he helped round up Jews for the Nazis or that he sympathized with their cause. Not once. So, what is it you're trying to tell me, that wasn't in my last post to you?

Why are you defending Soros?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Especially since Soros himself says hes an atheist........and he literally has bragged about and is proud about the role he played with helping Nazis round up Jewish people......

But dont expect people that lean this hard left, to actually do any research before throwing out claims and parroting the main stream media..theyre just sheep......talking heads.....

“a true American original, my friend and mentor.”
----in reference to Mr. Byrd-----Hillary Rodham Clinton

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

edit on 1-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

How is it Trump Kool-aid when he really said those things? There was a time when members like you who intentionally derail threads and troll would have been banned inside a week.....

I miss those days....

Sorry, if I've misidentified you, but you cherry picked comments that support your opinion, that seems to deny that Trump has any role in inciting anti-semitic violence from his base.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Not once did I hear Soros say that he helped round up Jews for the Nazis or that he sympathized with their cause. Not once. So, what is it you're trying to tell me, that wasn't in my last post to you?

He pays by the word?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Trump's obligatory comments, that you list, are not anti-Semitic. Those aren't the comments, innuendos and signals that feed his Neo Nazi and white supremacist base.

How would you know it fed neo Nazis and white supremacists if you're not a neo Nazi or white supremacist yourself? I ask because I'm a Conservative and people like you consider me to be a white supremacist, yet I never hear these dog whistles y'all always talk about.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Trump's obligatory comments, that you list, are not anti-Semitic. Those aren't the comments, innuendos and signals that feed his Neo Nazi and white supremacist base. Those are comments that subdue people like yourself.

Yep, you got me. His signals definitely work on me, amigo. Hard in the paint with my Kool-Aid.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I miss those days....

Sorry, if I've misidentified you, but you cherry picked comments that support your opinion, that seems to deny that Trump has any role in inciting anti-semitic violence from his base.

Your apology for trying to pigeon-hole me is noted.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Really? I'm defending the truth. Soros never rounded up Jews for the Nazis. Your attacks are no good, invalid if they're based in lies.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
Last week Trump made claims without any evidence that “criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in” with the migrant caravan. Then he followed that up with sending 5000 troops to the border even though they don't have the legal authority to do anything once they are there. It is obvious these two moves are ways Trump hopes to drum up support prior to the midterms by angering the least educated of his base.

So now, another obvious attempt to persuade this base, he is pimping another crazy anti-Semitic conspiracy theory that George Soros is funding the migrant caravan. When asked by reporters Trump said:

A lot of people say..... George Soros is funding the caravan

This is only one reason why this man is not fit to be president. He cannot grasp how by giving confirmation to this theory that he emboldens the actual anti-Semitic people in this country. I have no doubt that Trump thinks he is just drumming up support because he isn't smart enough to think about results beyond that.

It is so tone death to make that statement this close to the Synagogue shooting, in which the shooter actually used that conspiracy theory as the motivation for his shooting.

LINK

Wow.
edit on 1112018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

“a true American original, my friend and mentor.”
----in reference to Mr. Byrd-----Hillary Rodham Clinton

Exactly.

Never forget:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

nice placement of the campaign bumper sticker!
I think I may have seen that somewhere before....but not in a long time......as if it were somehow removed......

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Trump's obligatory comments, that you list, are not anti-Semitic. Those aren't the comments, innuendos and signals that feed his Neo Nazi and white supremacist base.

How would you know it fed neo Nazis and white supremacists if you're not a neo Nazi or white supremacist yourself? I ask because I'm a Conservative and people like you consider me to be a white supremacist, yet I never hear these dog whistles y'all always talk about.

I know because neo Nazis and white supremacists say so.

I don't know anything about you, and you haven't posted anything, that I've read, to make me think you're a Neo Nazi or white suprecist, yet

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Soros was/is a Nazi collaborator.

He personally benefitted from/was supported and sustained by, those working with the Nazis against Jews (dividing up the personal possessions of holocaust victims for/with the Nazis).
At age 14...Soros knew what was going on...yet he continued to receive and accept it's benefits.

...And THIS is the soft-peddled version he actually recounts and admits to.

Back then,
At age 14...Soros wasn't an innocent toddler.
At age 14, Hitler youth were in uniform killing Americans, Brits and Canadians in France and Germany.

Seriously...Should anyone REALLY consider what a known Nazi collaborator tells us about himself...to be TRUE?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Really? I'm defending the truth. Soros never rounded up Jews for the Nazis. Your attacks are no good, invalid if they're based in lies.

You're correct. However, he did round up their property which belonged to them while they were off in trains to concentration camps. After the fact he felt no remorse.

Wtf is wrong with you?

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join