It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The leftist media always propagandizes their news reports and say things like "Trump claimed such and such without evidence". That is pure baloney though.

As if the associated fake press is going to be privy to any intelligence sources whenever they want, and know actual information about the immigrant caravan hiding criminal figures including Al Qaeda operatives or not.

If Trump says that caravan IS hiding criminals trying to get into the USA, then the fake news sources who HATE HIS GUTS for beating Hillary say everything Trump says is without evidence, then it would be big risk to believe the LYING media and simply allow the entire mob of immigrants in just because of your Trump derangement syndrome tells you do so by agreeing with known MSM LIARS.

Sensible and smart citizens who actually care about not letting just any criminal into the country because the news media says it is OKAY, knowing the recent history of those liars in the MSM who hate Trump, then it is prudent to stop believing them and let the government deal with it, not just believe the MSM.

If you the OP want to actually start being smart, then first learn to identify the lies you are being told in the news when you see them say "Trump said something without evidence." There is actually mountains of evidence both current and historical, that the Mexican/USA border is a zone of great success for criminals, drug runners, and terrorists from other countries to use as a way to GET IN. Obviously to think or believe any news source that claims otherwise is a bad move, because they are not looking out for your safety or well being.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Especially since Soros himself says hes an atheist........

You don't have to believe in God to be Jewish. I know a few atheist Jews. I'm married to one.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
George Soros is fair game.

The left constantly bashes Israel and her people but we suddenly give a # about antisemitism when it's a liberal bankroller.

You people are unbelievably stupid.

I've been trying to tell you idiots that your ranks are lousy with straight up neo-Nazis while you fall for propaganda like this:

About people like this:

FBI arrests leader of neo-Nazi gang who fled to Central America

When neo-Nazis marched in Charlottesville (including the above) with torches chanting "Jews will not replace us" and "blood and soil," the Right scrambled to deflect from what was happening — pointing fingers at the cops, the mayor, counter protesters, Antifa, etc, claiming that the terrorist attack in the streets was a false flag or provoked by the counter protesters, claiming that the rally was attended by some significant number of non-white nationalists/neo-Nazis/etc — anything to keep from acknowledging reality.

And that includes Trump.

While I don't for a second believe that Trump is himself an actual antisemite, he's part of the right-wing circling of the wagons that gives cover to right-wing hate groups that breed terrorists.

The only time right-wingers have actually given a # about antisemitism is when it comes time to pull that card when somebody is critical of the actions of the state of Israel.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think Trump knew what he was doing.

Plenty of his camp loves the fact that he'll say something negative about Soros.

The left is going to call anyone who is anti-Soros antisemitic because it sounds more sensational.

I don't think the right demonizes Soros for the fact he is of jewish decent.

I don't agree he is the puppet master behind everything negative, but surely some peoples lives were ruined by his actions whether they were legal or not, or even ethical at that point.

Though I do find it ironic the left is quick to defend a guy who did hedge funds to become a billionaire.

Edit: to reiterate what I said before, I don't think there was any reason to say he was behind the caravan without offering up proof. This move was done to stir the pot, but I wouldn't go as far to say it was blatantly antisemitic.
edit on 1-11-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I bet the westborough baptist church people (all 5 of them) vote for trump too.....funny to see those so eager to "unite" everyone attempt to use whatever means necessary to divide everyone
Are you as well worried who the neo nazis will vote for?
Scared you guys will lose that voting block?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

How did Trump deflect other than say both sides have violent thugs.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

According to Alex Jones?

I dont even know why im replying to you, because I know it wont matter and you dont do your research.....

But soros has told the story himself, so no, not according to Jones, but according to Soros himself and history, but I dont expect you to be aware of that.....

Educate yourself you look foolish.......

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
Last week Trump made claims without any evidence that “criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in” with the migrant caravan. Then he followed that up with sending 5000 troops to the border even though they don't have the legal authority to do anything once they are there. It is obvious these two moves are ways Trump hopes to drum up support prior to the midterms by angering the least educated of his base.

So now, another obvious attempt to persuade this base, he is pimping another crazy anti-Semitic conspiracy theory that George Soros is funding the migrant caravan. When asked by reporters Trump said:

A lot of people say..... George Soros is funding the caravan

This is only one reason why this man is not fit to be president. He cannot grasp how by giving confirmation to this theory that he emboldens the actual anti-Semitic people in this country. I have no doubt that Trump thinks he is just drumming up support because he isn't smart enough to think about results beyond that.

It is so tone death to make that statement this close to the Synagogue shooting, in which the shooter actually used that conspiracy theory as the motivation for his shooting.

LINK

Huh??

religion.wikia.com...

George Soros later said that he "grew up in a Jewish, anti-semitic home," and that his parents were "uncomfortable with their religious roots."[1] Soros is an atheist.[2]

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Shamrock6

When President of the United States of America's response to anti-semitic violence fans the flames of anti-Semitism with blame and innuendo directed at prone people, that's incitement.

Yes, I thought it was especially antisemitic of him to say it was "wicked" and "pure evil." And then when he called it an "evil antisemitic attack", I thought that was really antisemitic of him. But when he called it "an assault on humanity" I was like ZOMG THAT'S SO ANTISEMITIC OF HIM.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Not once did I hear Soros say that he helped round up Jews for the Nazis or that he sympathized with their cause. Not once. So, what is it you're trying to tell me, that wasn't in my last post to you?

edit on 1-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Question:
Are you suggesting 4,000-10,000 individual people from all over Guatemala and Honduras...all of a sudden, at the same time, independently decided to march well over 1000 miles, via the same route, across Mexico in order to crash the US southern border at exact the same place?

Are you really suggesting they aren't being organized and organizationally assisted and guided?

Everyone knows that they're getting organizational support. It's literally the same group, run by the same guy, who organized the caravan in April and has organized other similar "caravans" that were just far smaller and got far less attention.

Wtf does that have to do with the President and prominent GOP pols making specious claims with absolutely ZERO evidence, to gin up the base?

What happened to all that fake af concern about "innocent until proven guilty!" ?

Right-wingers: "Anyone who fails to prove a sexual assault allegation should be thrown in prison!"

Also right-wingers: "It's totally cool for the President or anyone on the Right to accuse people we don't like of absolutely anything without proof."

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

A lot of people say..... George Soros is funding the caravan

A lot of people say you are a very good liar. I don't fully agree with them. I don't think you are very good at it, but you should always listen to the masses, they have a much louder voice.
edit on 1-11-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Keep drinking that Trump Kool-Aid!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Not once did I hear Soros say that helped round up Jews for the Nazis or that he sympathized with their cause. Not once. So, what is it you're trying to tell me, that wasn't in my last post to you?

I see your listening comprehension is as deficient as your reading comprehension........

Im done with you, Again like i said in another thread, I come in, I drop a few facts, and try to provoke people to do research and then leave.......

I have no need to spend any time on trolls.........

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Keep drinking that Trump Kool-Aid!

How is it Trump Kool-aid when he really said those things? There was a time when members like you who intentionally derail threads and troll would have been banned inside a week.....

I miss those days....

You do nothing to stimulate actual debate or discussion......

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Pffft. What facts? You claimed that Soros "literally HELPED NAZIS round up other Jews". That's not a "fact", in fact, it's a lie.

You do this every time. Come in an attack me, claiming I'm being stupid, and when I expose your lies, you get all hurt and indignant, then rattle of some more insults.
edit on 1-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
lol
all this over 0.003% of the population.....

www.thedailybeast.com...

The Southern Poverty Law Center hasn’t counted the members of the so-called “alt-right.” A press representative tells The Daily Beast that they’re not aware of any nationwide surveys designed to count them. However, they estimate that the KKK counts between 5,000 and 8,000 members nationwide. Back in the 1920’s, when cities across the south were erecting monuments to Confederate generals, the Klan had 4 million members. As Roger L. Simon points out, this would be an impressive decrease even if the population of the U.S. hadn’t swelled since the 1920’s. Back then, the Klan constituted about 4 percent of the entire U.S. population. Now, the KKK is near its nadir. That would make them less than 0.003 percent of the population, even on the higher end of the SPLC’s estimate. “It’s a small group of real bad people,” Simon writes.

Only hundreds showed up to the biggest “alt-right” meeting in the country. A single New York City subway car can hold around 200 people.

but trump is the one "misrepresenting" the "facts"......

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Sookiechacha

According to Alex Jones?

I dont even know why im replying to you, because I know it wont matter and you dont do your research.....

But soros has told the story himself, so no, not according to Jones, but according to Soros himself and history, but I dont expect you to be aware of that.....

Educate yourself you look foolish.......

Wait. Hold on a second. You just said, "Soros........who literally HELPED NAZIS round up other Jews" which is a complete fabrication.

The video is him recounting a story about when he was 14 years old, posing as the Christian godson of a Hungarian official his parents had sent him to live with, an official who was also concealing his own wife's Jewish identity.

Soros accompanied the official *once* when the man went to an estate to take inventory of the property there. IIRC, the owners had either fled or been sent to the camps. He didn't even participate in the inventorying process. He was just a spectator.

From that you got "literally HELPED NAZIS round up other Jews" and you're telling other people to educate themselves lest they look foolish? Jesus.

ETA:

Dude, seriously, I'm not trying to ridicule you here. You're not stupid. But wtf is that?
edit on 2018-11-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

You really are an NPC.

I've never been in the Navy.

If the MSM says it you're in here repeating it.

I just say it as I see it. I've never been good at following orders.

You certainly do a great job adhering to them when handed down by the right personnel.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: BlackJackal

Criticizing George Soros is NOT antisemitism.
My god..

When people claim that rich Jews (the people who murdered Jesus Christ!) are running the NWO, and Soros is a rich Jew, then yes, it is anti-Semitic.

BUZZER NOISE (like on Jeopardy™...)

Anti-Zionism is NOT anti-semitism..

www.nkusa.org...

www.truetorahjews.org...

Shalom

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join