It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

You do understand the the POTUS might have more ways of obtaining information than we do. So how do you call him a liar? Do you know FOR A FACT that Soros isn't bankrolling all of this? I dont think you do.

SO this post is all your opinion and nothing else.

Move along.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Yes criticizing Soros makes you a Nazi.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Shamrock6

Quick lesson in what antisemitism is: murdering Jews because they're Jews is antisemitic.

Incitement, giving paranoid people a reason to kill Jews, is anti-Semitism.

We can get into what counts as incitement and what doesn't in the legal sense, if you like, but I'll just point out that the synagogue shooter a) was posting antisemitic content well before he killed anybody and b) was posting anti-Trump content as well and c) he blamed HIAS, not Soros.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Why are you calling someones opinions retarded? You really should realize that what trump is calling fake news is merely news he does not like about himself. It is not fake. He really is that corrupt and horrible.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Thats rich..
An OP and response like yours, and I'm dense.

What is going on?
Is thread all to say that words have meaning? Everyone knows that, especially you.
I imagine thats why you titled this thread the way you did.
"Shooting...Trump....Antisemitic"

All just to get out a point that when he talks, people listen, so he should not speculate about his political opponents plans and/or actions.
Now thats dense..

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Whoever is behind the invasion has an intent to divide and/or destroy The USA.

This isn't an invasion. LOL. Migrant caravans have been coming to the US for decades. Every year there are caravans of migrant workers and asylum seekers making the trek to the US border. Asylum seekers usually present themselves at the border, while migrant workers tend to sneak in, pick some fruit, work for a while, make some money and then go back home.

The Trump administration has put obstacles in way of asylum seekers at the border, so many of them have chosen to bypass border check points and sneak in, then present themselves to border control, once on US soil.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I've gotta agree with you that he's angering the least educated. It's just not the people of his base that he's angering, so, bad news for you bro.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Let's see if we can start over and get back on topic. It really seems like most people here just looked at the subject and responded to that. Here is what in my last two paragrapshs of the opening comment:

This is only one reason why this man is not fit to be president. He cannot grasp how by giving confirmation to this theory that he emboldens the actual anti-Semitic people in this country. I have no doubt that Trump thinks he is just drumming up support because he isn't smart enough to think about results beyond that.

It is so tone death to make that statement this close to the Synagogue shooting, in which the shooter actually used that conspiracy theory as the motivation for his shooting.

I made it clear as day that I did not believe Trump set out, or even that he believes the statement he made was anti-Semitic. I pointed out that he just didn't understand the repercussions of making such a statement. My point is that any man who doesn't think his words out carefully is not a fit to be president. Especially in this case since there was just an anti-semitic shooting just last week.

By putting presidential support behind an Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory he emboldens other crazies like the synagogue shooter.

Surely, you people can see that at the very least this was a poor decision on the part of Trump.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
It is a statistical fact that in a large group of people, a certain percentage WILL have a criminal history.

Democrats say that statistic is just another ambiguous anomaly 😸

Stats and facts are racist.

You mean like when Don Lemon said that the biggest threat from terrorism in the US comes from white men?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yawn. Sorry, Trump is allowed to criticize Soros.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

When President of the United States of America's response to anti-semitic violence fans the flames of anti-Semitism with blame and innuendo directed at prone people, that's incitement.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What about when sitting US congress members push for their base to physically attack their political opposition? Curious, what would you call that?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Criticizing George Soros is NOT antisemitism.
My god..

Well, the crazies think it is. As evidenced by the shooting.

That is why it is dangerous. That is why Trump is not fit to be president because he can't grasp the fact that his words can have unattended effects.

Wrong.

He's not "fit" to be president because you don't like him and you think nobody deserves to have an opinion or make any moves that you don't like. This is why the left continues to be the loser.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Because they are retarded opinions.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Post removed by ATS staff
edit on 5/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

What about when sitting US congress members push for their base to physically attack their political opposition? Curious, what would you call that?

Like when that congressman body slammed a reporter, and the President praised his actions?

link   

Yawn. Sorry, Trump is allowed to criticize Soros.

Let's test out if you understand your username.

Is it more likely that George Soros is paying for a group of Honduran refugees to walk all the way from Honduras while sleeping in public places, begging and stealing food from people along the way? Or is it more likely that it is just another caravan of people wanting to enter the United States?

Also, he isn't criticizing Soros for anything he has done, he is supporting a nut job theory without proof.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Whoever is behind the invasion has an intent to divide and/or destroy The USA.

This isn't an invasion. LOL. Migrant caravans have been coming to the US for decades. Every year there are caravans of migrant workers and asylum seekers making the trek to the US border. Asylum seekers usually present themselves at the border, while migrant workers tend to sneak in, pick some fruit, work for a while, make some money and then go back home.

The Trump administration has put obstacles in way of asylum seekers at the border, so many of them have chosen to bypass border check points and sneak in, then present themselves to border control, once on US soil.

Like I said in my first reply, a large number if individuals heading to the border with the intent of crossing it without permission is an invasion of the sovereignty if the United States. How many of these happen all the time is unknown to me. If we had a responsible media, maybe that wouldn't be such a secret. I personally don't monitor the border.

As for asylum seekers, they could have declared that when they entered Mexico. No need to go all the way to the USA. Or, maybe the caravan wants to just continue until they get to Canada.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The congressman in question was being harassed by the reporter and was already told to move along...

Now answer my question: Why are you not equally upset with congress members calling for harassment and violence against their political opposition?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Terza

But what if god told them to do it?

I have a great deal of empathy for Mike Pompeo, who believes that Armageddon is inevitable and near, and that then, and only then, will we finally see the second coming of Jesus Christ, and the new peaceful world order will ensue. All this prophecy must be fulfilled through Jewish folly, according to scripture. I'm sure he thinks his role is critical in the fulfillment of prophecy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join