It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Please demonstarate how you know, unconditionally, George Soros is NOT funding the caravan(s).

He and his organization have denied it. Can you prove to me that the Koch brothers and Betsy DeVos aren't funding it? Ive heard that a lot of people are saying that.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: BlackJackal

We are 10 responses to this discussion now and not a single person has addressed the actual meat of the topic.

The "meat" in the OP is nothing but spam.

That's disrespectful to the spam. The "meat" in this op is actually a big fat juicy... NOTHING-BURGER.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
It is a statistical fact that in a large group of people, a certain percentage WILL have a criminal history.

Democrats say that statistic is just another ambiguous anomaly 😸

Stats and facts are racist.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Criticizing George Soros is NOT antisemitism.
My god..

When people claim that rich Jews (the people who murdered Jesus Christ!) are running the NWO, and Soros is a rich Jew, then yes, it is anti-Semitic.

Mental gymnastics will not Trump facts.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Lab4Us

Please demonstarate how you know, unconditionally, George Soros is NOT funding the caravan(s).

He and his organization have denied it. Can you prove to me that the Koch brothers and Betsy DeVos aren't funding it? Ive heard that a lot of people are saying that.

Denial doesn't exist. Guilty until proven innocent. Remember?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

My god..

When people claim that rich Jews (the people who murdered Jesus Christ!) are running the NWO, and Soros is a rich Jew, then yes, it is anti-Semitic.

Mental gymnastics will not Trump facts.

HAHA. We have the President to do that! This thread isn't about facts, it's about President Drumph fanning the flames of anti-Semitism with innuendo.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

My god..

Well, the crazies think it is. As evidenced by the shooting.

That is why it is dangerous. That is why Trump is not fit to be president because he can't grasp the fact that his words can have unattended effects.

President Trump was elected by the Electoral College.

So you think you know better.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
George Soros is fair game.

The left constantly bashes Israel and her people but we suddenly give a # about antisemitism when it's a liberal bankroller.

You people are unbelievably stupid.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Three pages in and not a single person have yet to address the fact that Trump is intentionally giving presidential support to a conspiracy theory.

That fact would give most sane people pause, and cause a little self reflection on their own views possibly being wrong.

But not the new progressive left, nope.

Just double down and shout louder while degrading and personally attacking any opposing viewpoints.

every post you respond to you are not sure what the hell you are talking about.

My god, you people are dense

Not a single person from the far-right contingent has had the intellect to think

It's just so odd to me that you people are so blind in your devotion to Trump that you overlook so much.

Spoken like a true moron who has no clue how logic works.

Ok I will try to keep this simple so you can keep up.

edit on 11 1 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

link   

Three pages in and not a single person have yet to address the fact that Trump is intentionally giving presidential support to a conspiracy theory.

It's totally compatible with Soros' M.O. His NGO and financial terrorism has been banned in his own country of birth. If you admire Soros that doesn't say a lot about you imo. There most likely is Soros money involved in the caravan somewhere along the way and who ever is actually backing it used those folk as pawns.

God Bless Israel.

edit on 1-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

The guy who shot up the synagogue was a Trump supporter and an anti-Semitic.

WOMP WOMP

www.usatoday.com...

Accused Pittsburgh synagogue killer Robert Bowers is a raving anti-Semitic white nationalist who also despises President Donald Trump

So the Nazi scum Pittsburgh shooter AND George Soros BOTH hate Trump.
By Leftist logic...THAT makes Soros and the shooter BOTH Nazi scum.

ALSO by Leftist logic: Groups supported by Soros are supported by Nazi scum.
edit on 1-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   
Post removed by ATS staff
edit on 5/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Well, the crazies think it is. As evidenced by the shooting.

Quick lesson in what antisemitism is: murdering Jews because they're Jews is antisemitic.

Quick lesson in what isn't antisemitism: saying that a flaming liberal who happens to be Jewish is spending money on liberal actions.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

George Soros is fair game.

Sure, if that game is called "Blame Shifting", to deflect from the criticism that Trump is getting over his casual and cavalier response to the recent spat of violence, and his tendency to invoke violence in his rhetoric.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You really are an NPC. If the MSM says it you're in here repeating it. You don't even bother to validate your retarded opinions.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Quick lesson in what antisemitism is: murdering Jews because they're Jews is antisemitic.

Incitement, giving paranoid people a reason to kill Jews, is anti-Semitism.

link   

a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

It used to so easy to identify our enemies when they wore uniforms and had the guts to fight.

So who is the "enemy of people"? Who is behind this evil plot to breach and invade our country? Is George Soros really funding it? If so, what does that mean? What and who does George Soros represent? What is that groups goal?

Could it be Zionism?

To be honest, I have no clue who is behind it. What I do know is that we are a nation of laws which need to be enforced or our way of life will come to an end. I myself am an immigrant. I came legally, applied for and was granted citizenship. I speak good English (with a southern twang), pay taxes, earn and spend money to drive the economy.

Whoever is behind the invasion has an intent to divide and/or destroy The USA. Those who think we should ignore what's going on with this caravan are most likely people who have never had any real hardship and think the gravy train will last forever. Truth is, it can be taken away from us.

link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

That is the silliest thing I've read in a while..
You say, that Trump is not fit, because he criticizes the most, if not one of the most influential figure of the opposite political party? (A man who absolutely NEEDS to be criticized by BOTH parties)
because if he does, people are in danger?
How does that even make sense to you?

How far does this go? Is everyone's race, religious or any other affiliates in danger everytime the president criticizes someone?
Should fat people run and hide when he criticizes Rosie O'Donnel?
Should black people fear for their lives if he says something bad about Obama?
What about women? If he has something bad to say about Hillary, should all women (and white people) be scared to walk the streets?

My god, you people are dense. He isn't criticizing anyone for anything REAL. He is giving his support to a ludicrous conspiracy theory that George Soros is funding the caravan. Just like the lie about middle easterners being in the caravan.

Trump is a LIAR. Trump and apparently his followers on this site, don't understand that words from the president carry weight and therefore have consequences.

So I’ll play your silly game. Please demonstarate how you know, unconditionally, George Soros is NOT funding the caravan(s). That’s right, I bet you thought we’d forget about the other three!

I really like how you criticize folks for discussing conspiracy theories on a CONSPIRACY THEORY SITE. Then again, as I’ve posted in the past, when you can’t defend your position, Leftist rule #1 is attack the person(s) poking holes in your indefensible position(s).

Bildenberg, is that you?

Spoken like a true moron who has no clue how logic works.

Ok I will try to keep this simple so you can keep up.

So you are saying that since I can't disprove that George Soros didn't pay for the caravan that I can't say it's false? Is that really the ground you want to die on?

So that means I can say that Donald Trump killed Jonbenet Ramsey and since you can't unconditionally disprove it, well that means it's true. Also, I can say that the Republicans have a secret club were they molest little boys and since you can't disprove it, that means it must be true.

Even conspiracy theories have shreds of truth to them. They usually don't form from somebody's overworked imagination.

So, yes, I expect more information than "Someone said something" to take it for truth. That is the world I live in, one where facts matter.

But if you live in the other world where we can just make # up, please work on defending the two conspiracies I have birthed above, because we all know that unless you can unconditionally disprove them they must be true.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You really are an NPC.

I've never been in the Navy.

If the MSM says it you're in here repeating it.

I just say it as I see it. I've never been good at following orders.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
"As you see it"

Yes, on tv.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join