It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

We are 10 responses to this discussion now and not a single person has addressed the actual meat of the topic.

The "meat" in the OP is nothing but spam.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

It used to so easy to identify our enemies when they wore uniforms and had the guts to fight.

So who is the "enemy of people"? Who is behind this evil plot to breach and invade our country? Is George Soros really funding it? If so, what does that mean? What and who does George Soros represent? What is that groups goal?

Could it be Zionism?
edit on 1-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   
ROFLLLLLLMFAOOOO U LIBOS HAVE GONE OFF THE DEEP END!a reply to: BlackJackal

link   

You sir are a joke.

Awww, did I hurt its little feelings?????

Notsure, is a great name for you because in every post you respond to you are not sure what the hell you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

no

A lot of people say..... George Soros is funding the caravan

has nothing to do with the bs you posted

unless speaking george soros's name is now a problem

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You're being willfully ignorant to ignore how loaded the above statement is.

link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

That is the silliest thing I've read in a while..
You say, that Trump is not fit, because he criticizes the most, if not one of the most influential figure of the opposite political party? (A man who absolutely NEEDS to be criticized by BOTH parties)
because if he does, people are in danger?
How does that even make sense to you?

How far does this go? Is everyone's race, religious or any other affiliates in danger everytime the president criticizes someone?
Should fat people run and hide when he criticizes Rosie O'Donnel?
Should black people fear for their lives if he says something bad about Obama?
What about women? If he has something bad to say about Hillary, should all women (and white people) be scared to walk the streets?

My god, you people are dense. He isn't criticizing anyone for anything REAL. He is giving his support to a ludicrous conspiracy theory that George Soros is funding the caravan. Just like the lie about middle easterners being in the caravan.

Trump is a LIAR. Trump and apparently his followers on this site, don't understand that words from the president carry weight and therefore have consequences.

link   
He uses that'' a lot of people say'' gambit often. He used it with Elizabeth Warren for one when he called her Pocahontas. ''They call her Pocahontas''.
It is a weak mans defense. "Oh, not me, I was just saying what other people say''. It avoids responsibility.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

This is only one reason why this man is not fit to be president. He cannot grasp how by giving confirmation to this theory that he emboldens the actual anti-Semitic people in this country. I have no doubt that Trump thinks he is just drumming up support because he isn't smart enough to think about results beyond that.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It seems like what you're saying now about Trump being a liar has very little to do with the thread title. Are you changing the topic now?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: shooterbrody

You're being willfully ignorant to ignore how loaded the above statement is.

and you are twisting it to ridiculous lengths to criticize the president
which is no different that what you people have done since nov 16

there are LEGITIMATE criticisms of trump
calling him hitler and pretending he is a neo nazi is not one of them

but by all means keep this ridiculous line of attack up, at least through next wednesday

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Super disingenuous claim by the OP. Go listen to what all Trump has actually said about the incident. Soros is a prick that destroys nations. That doesnt mean anything against all Jewish people.

So yeah, go worship that actual bond-like villain Soros. And repeat your npc programming.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
LOLL U LIBOS WITH UR FAKE NEWSSS! The shooter actually hated Trump and said the “Jews” were controlling him, get ur fkin facts straight before u talk... ALSO It SHOULDN’tt matter who this psycho supported he’s a psycho! a reply to: BlackJackal

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Three pages in and not a single person have yet to address the fact that Trump is intentionally giving presidential support to a conspiracy theory.

Not a single person from the far-right contingent has had the intellect to think "Yeah, that's probably not the best thing to say right after a guy shoots up a synagogue". It's just so odd to me that you people are so blind in your devotion to Trump that you overlook so much.

Seriously, how do you trust Trump when he lies about so many different things. How can you trust anything that comes out of this guys mouth and with that how can you justify blindly supporting him?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Trump is a LIAR. Trump and apparently his followers on this site, don't understand that words from the president carry weight and therefore have consequences.

They're riding high on the wings of plausible deniability, fueled by deflection and ridicule.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Well by posting in the mud pit, you obviously had such pure intentions of having a civil and factual debate.
edit on 1-11-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
LOL wow man just wow it’s amazing to me how much misplaced hate has been thrown onto u brainwashed libos... I LOVEEE TRUMP WHO CARES IF HE LIES SOMETIMES HAVE U EVER SEEN A POLITICIAN TELL THE TRUTH!? Trump has done almost everything he said he would do on the campaign which is farrr more than i can say for LIAR OBAMA AND HILLDAWGZ, HAVE AN OPEN MIND!a reply to: BlackJackal

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

That is the silliest thing I've read in a while..
You say, that Trump is not fit, because he criticizes the most, if not one of the most influential figure of the opposite political party? (A man who absolutely NEEDS to be criticized by BOTH parties)
because if he does, people are in danger?
How does that even make sense to you?

How far does this go? Is everyone's race, religious or any other affiliates in danger everytime the president criticizes someone?
Should fat people run and hide when he criticizes Rosie O'Donnel?
Should black people fear for their lives if he says something bad about Obama?
What about women? If he has something bad to say about Hillary, should all women (and white people) be scared to walk the streets?

My god, you people are dense. He isn't criticizing anyone for anything REAL. He is giving his support to a ludicrous conspiracy theory that George Soros is funding the caravan. Just like the lie about middle easterners being in the caravan.

So I’ll play your silly game. Please demonstarate how you know, unconditionally, George Soros is NOT funding the caravan(s). That’s right, I bet you thought we’d forget about the other three!

I really like how you criticize folks for discussing conspiracy theories on a CONSPIRACY THEORY SITE. Then again, as I’ve posted in the past, when you can’t defend your position, Leftist rule #1 is attack the person(s) poking holes in your indefensible position(s).

Bildenberg, is that you?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Also don’t think ur so high and mighty when u disagree with some1, u look very spoiled and hate filled

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Post removed by ATS staff

edit on 5/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join