It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

The ones who call themselves Jews have no idea in the World who they are...just a general idea that some of them come from the region known as Israel..at some point...noone heard of this race until 3000 years ago ...

Nobody heard of America until 1507, does that make Israel more legitimate than the USA?

I have nothing against anyone, Jew or otherwise I just don't agree with the way the Israel/Palestine has played out and I'm sure to some that makes me Antisemitic. I've looked into the whys of it all and I've never seen a good reason Israel was created out of Palestinian soil.

edit on 3/11/18 by djz3ro because: Layout

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Criticizing George Soros is NOT antisemitism.
My god..

Well, the crazies think it is. As evidenced by the shooting.

That is why it is dangerous. That is why Trump is not fit to be president because he can't grasp the fact that his words can have unattended effects.

Are you talking about the shooting committed by a leftist Trump hater?

It's the Democrat leadership that embraces anti semites like Farrakhan, not the Republicans.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

My god..

That is why it is dangerous. That is why Trump is not fit to be president because he can't grasp the fact that his words can have unattended effects.

Are you talking about the shooting committed by a leftist Trump hater?

No, he's meaning in general, due to the devotion of some of the less well balanced on the right. The ones who have the same mentality as those on tbe left who think destroying everything while protesting is a valid tactic.

He wasn't talking about the shooting carried out by the right wing guy who criticized Trump for being a Globalist not a Nationalist. Which part of that and his posting on the Far Right Wing platform Gab tells you he's a Lefty?

I get it, he criticized Trump, he must be a Lefty....
edit on 3/11/18 by djz3ro because: Add what he said about Trump

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It is obvious these two moves are ways Trump hopes to drum up support prior to the midterms by angering the least educated of his base.

Hummm... the OP insults supporters of POTUS Trump by claiming we are the "least educated amongst his base", yet the OP is not smart enough to understand the difference between POTUS Trump deriding someone who once was his friend, Soros, and "fanning anti-Semitic flames" as the OP tries to claim... Ironic, because "an educated person would know the difference..."
edit on 3-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I have nothing against anyone, Jew or otherwise I just don't agree with the way the Israel/Palestine has played out and I'm sure to some that makes me Antisemitic. I've looked into the whys of it all and I've never seen a good reason Israel was created out of Palestinian soil.

Palestine as a nation has never existed. Or did you not know that the one time they had a chance to make "Palestine" a nation, they blew it, and continued to blew it because they would not accept the nation of Israel? There is evidence Israel has existed for a very long time, and most Palestinians immigrated there from all over the Middle East.
edit on 3-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Palestine as a nation has never existed. Or did you not know that the one time they had a chance to make "Palestine" a nation, they blew it, and continued to blew it because they would not accept the nation of Israel? There is evidence Israel has existed for a very long time, and most Palestinians immigrated there from all over the Middle East.

Spot on!!!!

And they have rejected every single attempt to give them a State and leave Israel the hell alone. They continually refuse, and join their Iran dogs in promising to wipe Israel off the map. yet they act surprised when thousands of Israeli soldiers show up to say "Not happening. Not now not ever"

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

What soil is that? Can you show me the historic map of Palestine and their borders?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This President and our people overwhelmingly support Israel, our fellow American-Jewish Citizens and Jewish people all around the World.

Can somebody remind me who supported disgusting "BDS" terrorist movement? (Yes it is economic warfare)
Who apologizes for Iranian/Palestinian/Arab terrorists?
Who refused to back Israel with the nuclear deal, and signed it in PM Netanyahu's face? REAL Allies stick together.
Who harassed Trump for carrying out Congress/Past Presidents' long term promise to move the embassy?

Now, who moved the embassy?
Who unilaterally pulled the Iran deal?
Who defacto recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?
Who has promised unwaivering support and defense?
Who has gone to bat for Israel in the UN when Arab states levy false/misleading allegations against the Jewish people?
Who stands ready, heavily armed, to join our fellow American Jews in defending themselves against future aggression and hate-driven violence?

Only one group could be routinely described as anti-Jewish. Yes yes, I know a couple idiots don't represent the entire left any more than a couple Nazi scum-suckers represent the entire right. Nonetheless, support of Israel/the Jewish people is a popular concept among conservatives - who generally seek to defend other Judeo-Christian States around the globe

edit on 11/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: djz3ro

No, I didn't know that. I had read that Israel ws created out of Palestine. I only looked into it because my only education on Israel growing up was in Sunday School, its never been something I've needed to know about until I wanted to know.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The crazy in the OP is a great example of why Trump was elected.

Glad to see you are doing your part still for the red tide and Trump 2020.

It is hilarious to me and sad at the same time that most of the conservatives on this site now can't open up their minds at all. That's not the way it used to be on here.

We are 10 responses to this discussion now and not a single person has addressed the actual meat of the topic. The only thing that has been done is build strawman arguments in order to keep your heads in the mud. You don't want to expand your minds you just want to stay comfortable and defend Trump at all costs.

The guy who shot up the synagogue was a Trump supporter and an anti-Semitic. Now Trump, the president of the United States is giving credence to a conspiracy theory which blames a jew for this caravan. How in the world is that ok????

How do you validate your support for a man this dangerously idiotic?

No one is addressing your points because they’re idiotic. Almost everyone knows half of Trump’s family are Jews and he’s a firm supporter of the Jewish state. Nazis actually know this and they say he’s a traitor for it, but for some reason liberals refuse to acknowledge reality

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I think the only solution to this sort of stupidity is a medical implant that causes pain when you post or think something this stupid. You should inquire with your medical professional.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
So did Obama fan the flames and cause a shooting to happen when he was President? If Trump is responsible for this shooter, who was not even a Trump supporter and in fact hated Trump, then Obama is responsible for this shooting.

"Apparently these liberal groups need reminding that the shooting at a Jewish community center in Kansas occurred during the Obama administration." --- NYPost

nypost.com...

The sane non-TDS answer is that there are crazy hateful people who have been doing stuff like this long before Trump. They will do things like this no matter what Trump says, and they will continue after Trump is gone.

If you want to place blame on who is fanning the flames, try the liberal media. Their non stop bashing of anyone right leaning is setting these crazies off, like time bombs.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

It used to so easy to identify our enemies when they wore uniforms and had the guts to fight.

So who is the "enemy of people"? Who is behind this evil plot to breach and invade our country? Is George Soros really funding it? If so, what does that mean? What and who does George Soros represent? What is that groups goal?

Could it be Zionism?

It is more likely the cabal of uber elite pulling strings for centuries now is using the UN and trying to create a one world Gov. The plan appears to be that they think they can once again tell people in every country they control what they can and cannot do in their daily lives.

Just like China has the religion of State and all else is criminal. Rather than the people of the country deciding what is best where they live and be allowed to believe whatever they wish to believe.

Several of those country's like the UN is wanting the rest of us to live as, need to be allowed to be like the Western Republics where you and your neighbors vote a guy to congress and so on.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: projectvxn
George Soros is fair game.

The left constantly bashes Israel and her people but we suddenly give a # about antisemitism when it's a liberal bankroller.

You people are unbelievably stupid.

I've been trying to tell you idiots that your ranks are lousy with straight up neo-Nazis while you fall for propaganda like this:

About people like this:

FBI arrests leader of neo-Nazi gang who fled to Central America

When neo-Nazis marched in Charlottesville (including the above) with torches chanting "Jews will not replace us" and "blood and soil," the Right scrambled to deflect from what was happening — pointing fingers at the cops, the mayor, counter protesters, Antifa, etc, claiming that the terrorist attack in the streets was a false flag or provoked by the counter protesters, claiming that the rally was attended by some significant number of non-white nationalists/neo-Nazis/etc — anything to keep from acknowledging reality.

And that includes Trump.

While I don't for a second believe that Trump is himself an actual antisemite, he's part of the right-wing circling of the wagons that gives cover to right-wing hate groups that breed terrorists.

The only time right-wingers have actually given a # about antisemitism is when it comes time to pull that card when somebody is critical of the actions of the state of Israel.

Despite your spidey senses or any so called indicators, we have proven beyond a shadow of doubt you are an idiot for this too .

Please, Carry on and continue to only prove the opposite of your posts again and again. Clearly, it has helped solidify so many to think why you are just plain wrong all the time.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

My god..

Neither can Democrat’s grasp the same thing

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It is more likely the cabal of uber elite pulling strings for centuries now is using the UN and trying to create a one world Gov.

I like to imagine that the cabal is run by a TriLateral Commission, that uses a law firm as a cover. The law firm of Tender, Loving and Care, TLC. Mr Tender is charged with pulling financial strings, Mr Loving is in charge of religious strings, and Mr Care is in charge of the social welfare, health care and insurance strings.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Justoneman

It is more likely the cabal of uber elite pulling strings for centuries now is using the UN and trying to create a one world Gov.

I like to imagine that the cabal is run by a TriLateral Commission, that uses a law firm as a cover. The law firm of Tender, Loving and Care, TLC. Mr Tender is charged with pulling financial strings, Mr Loving is in charge of religious strings, and Mr Care is in charge of the social welfare, health care and insurance strings.

Well, kiss my ___. You are making progress. That reply is a fair assessment. I will star you for a change.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
DEMOCRAT activist, Obama campaign worker...just arrested for vandalizing that Brooklyn Synagogue.
For some reason, CNN isn't mentioning this.

Suspect in Vandalism Attack on New York Synagogue Is Democrat Activist

www.breitbart.com...

Oh...wait...the guy's old boss is a CNN pundit.

edit on 5-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The Synagogue shooting is another EU nobility and so-called "Illuminati" politicians orchestrated shooting in US soil. The objective is always the same as the EU in itself is profoundly antisemite since the times of the Roman Republic. The EU in one of its previous incarnations of Oligarchical metastasis is responsible for the massacre of Jews on Masada. Later, the more famous episode during WW2 where EU oligarchy envoy Joseph Goebbels restored antisemitism as a part of the Nazi religion.
edit on 6-11-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

<< 16  17  18   >>

join