It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I suspect that none of the above really matters to you.

It doesn't. I'd rather not have to argue about it.

But I do appreciate the lengths you're willing to go to in an effort to find some way of backing up your claim that Ivanka is "just a Christian who denied Christ."

That's the way many of the Jewish members of my family and community looked at it when I was a kid. I've seen the PC change toward converts. The article explains very well, I think, the switch from commonly considering the Jewish people a race to an ancient religious tradition.

And their tradition is that converts had been accepted from day one.

Yes, converts were accepted from day one. Not only that, but the Hebrew people were order to convert people. There were certain priests that dedicated themselves to converting the gentiles. They were also ordered not to intermarry with anyone outside their tribe, keeping the "race" in tact.
edit on 1-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Another contradiction. Convert but keep the bloodline. How does this work.

Again, where are you going with this?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well you either have no idea about math or these "migrants" are picking up more along the way.

liberal math

like monkeys throwing shi lol

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

It's biblical law and the reason why the Jewish people considered themselves a race. They were ordered to go and convert, but they were not allowed to marry their converts. That kept their lineage pure.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

And you though economic sanctions and your glorious war on drugs couldn't deliver results to spin the crap with, eh?

What do you folks use to say again? Ah yes. Winning! Winning with the military ready to deploy right in your CONUS base. I'll put up a wager here: by the time your wall to Mexico is finished they'll shoot US citizens who dare to leave...

Chapeau!
edit on 1-11-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It's biblical law and the reason why the Jewish people considered themselves a race. They were ordered to go and convert, but they were not allowed to marry their converts. That kept their lineage pure.

That sounds pretty dumb to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: BlackJackal

I suppose there is some statistical fact that I'm unaware of that a caravan from Honduras will have some evil middle easterners mixed in as well?

Is it possible the President has more info as to the makeup of the caravan than you? That he just might have a little more insider info than you?

Is it possible that Trump just says whatever pops into his head that seems like something his base wants to hear and far too many of his supporters are more than willing to believe that he must "know something because he's the President?"
edit on 2018-11-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

So typing that I am one of the "unbelievably stupid" is Your retort?

Personal attacks is now part & parcel of debate now?

I didn't type anything of the sort. Look again, I was quoting a post by somebody else.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Quick lesson in what antisemitism is: murdering Jews because they're Jews is antisemitic.

Incitement, giving paranoid people a reason to kill Jews, is anti-Semitism.

Wah wah. Muh feelings.

You're pathetic. Say it with me. Six. More. Years.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
It is a statistical fact that in a large group of people, a certain percentage WILL have a criminal history.

Democrats say that statistic is just another ambiguous anomaly 😸

Stats and facts are racist.

You mean like when Don Lemon said that the biggest threat from terrorism in the US comes from white men?

Who is Don Lemon and why should I care what he says? I'll leave the MSM types to people like you.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
It is a statistical fact that in a large group of people, a certain percentage WILL have a criminal history.

Democrats say that statistic is just another ambiguous anomaly 😸

Stats and facts are racist.

You mean like when Don Lemon said that the biggest threat from terrorism in the US comes from white men?

Who is Don Lemon and why should I care what he says? I'll leave the MSM types to people like you.

Actually, I couldn't gaf what Don Lemon says but "people like you" sure seem to care a lot.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Literally Hitler

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

There's something anti-Semitic about that pic I'm sure of it! In other news: That avatar is righteous.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

"So now, another obvious attempt to persuade this base, he is pimping another crazy anti-Semitic conspiracy theory that George Soros is funding the migrant caravan."

Trump did not just make this up. Different elements of the Soros - caravan story have appeared over the past week.

Here's one: Border Caravan? Call it the George Soros Express. It's pretty detailed for a one page article.

Another is when Chris Farrell (Director of Judicial Watch) got banned by Fox News for discussing the Soros link. Judicial Watch is a well known conservative organization. This is an Alex Jones segment that shows the part of The Lou Dobbs Show that got him banned.

LOU DOBBS: Soros-Occupied State Department Funding Refugee Invasion Caravan
11:36
You can skip the sales pitch in the last two minutes.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Give me a break. His family is Jewish, he fulfilled a long-standing promise (including by Obama) to move our Embassy to Jerusalem (Israel's true capital) and has unequivocally supported Israel and the Jewish people including his own Jewish family.

Prime Minister Netanyahu's statement on President Trump says it all. It also says we can't let the left (who is desperate to embarrass the President) shut down our efforts to combat anti-semitism and support our Jewish family, friends and neighbors.

Suggesting anything else flies in the face of reality. It is the left who supported "BDS" (financial war against Israel) and continually attacks Israel by supporting Palestinian designated terrorist organizations. It is the right and especially President Trump that has unequivocally supported Israel and took her side universally - on virtually all issues - over the Palestinians and other nations. So when making such statements, it would help to keep that in mind. We stand with Israel and the Jewish people as we always have. Do you?
edit on 11/1/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Is it possible that Trump just says whatever pops into his head that seems like something his base wants to hear and far too many of his supporters are more than willing to believe that he must "know something because he's the President?"

In either case he does know more than anyone here, unless someone here is sitting in on his briefs, or maybe walking with the group(s). In the pictures I have seen there is a very large number of young adult males too, so who knows.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

The left constantly bashes Israel and her people but we suddenly give a # about antisemitism when it's a liberal bankroller.

You people are unbelievably stupid.

Israel is a single issue that transcends left or right.

Many on the left support Israel. Some on the hard left apply Marxist dialectic and bash Israel as the tool of capitalism in the Middle East.

Many on the right support Israel. Some of the hard right hate Israel because it is the Jewish Homeland.

Like you said, some people really don't think before they type. They are the ones who reduce complex issues to a simple binary sports game.
edit on 2-11-2018 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

It also says we can't let the left (who is desperate to embarrass the President) shut down our efforts to combat anti-semitism and support our Jewish family, friends and neighbors.

Suggesting anything else flies in the face of reality. It is the left who supported "BDS" (financial war against Israel) and continually attacks Israel by supporting Palestinian designated terrorist organizations. It is the right and especially President Trump that has unequivocally supported Israel and took her side universally - on virtually all issues - over the Palestinians and other nations. So when making such statements, it would help to keep that in mind. We stand with Israel and the Jewish people as we always have. Do you?

What efforts to combat anti-semitism? As we saw on Saturday and last year, defending a seemingly client state is not the same as combating antisemitism.

Oh, and you haven't always stood with the Jewish people. You didn't when you turned away refugees in the 30s and 40s. You didn't in 1956: if you had, they would still control the Sinai as far as Suez. That's why Israel is only a seemingly client state. It has a very long memory.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

That sounds pretty dumb to me.

Well GOD didn't think they could handle it there were other ethnic groups and only one Race on earth to motivate them im guessing perhaps?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Are you talking about the british invasion of egypt? The reason thr US did not support this was for one the British were warned not to take the canal by force. The UK tried to say they were separating Israeli and egyptian forces this was simply a lie. The UK and french just didn't like having to return the canal to egypt. And when it was nationalized saw this as a threat to their national interests. But the US saw it as emboldening the USSRs influence in the middle east not to mention created support for egypt throughout the arab world.

Israel was simply used by the French and the UK as an excuse to violate international law.

new topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join