It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The new meme for leftists. Right Wing victims!

It's not going to work you know.

I'll take that as a no.

And you think this victm card is going to pimp up your silly deck or why do you morons stick to this delusion of offended grandiosity?

Put up or shut up!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They make outrageous claims that if you think "this" you are "that".

Sounds like computer code. Maybe there is something to the NPC meme.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Funny thing is, everyone keeps calling me a liberal. I'm definitely not, I just choose not to blindly follow someone.

I guess the logic is, if you don't believe everything Trump says, you are liberal.

Can you say the same? Have you really questioned whether or not Trump is good for the conservative cause?
edit on 1-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Alex Jones & David Ike Expose Zionism

Glenn Beck’s Jewish Problem fair.org...

But the smear was just part of the anti-Soros crusade Beck is carrying out on his national radio program and his Fox News show, portraying Soros as an “puppet master” who operates behind the scenes to destroy America as we know it and bring on a new international order. The language and imagery Beck employs in his attacks on Soros has provoked charges of anti-Semitism from the Daily Beast‘s Michelle Goldberg, among others. According to Goldberg:

Soros, a billionaire financier and patron of liberal causes, has long been an object of hatred on the right. But Beck went beyond demonizing him; he cast him as the protagonist in an updated Protocols of the Elders of Zion. He described Soros as the most powerful man on earth, the creator of a “shadow government” that manipulates regimes and currencies for its own enrichment. Obama is his “puppet,” Beck says. Soros has even “infiltrated the churches.” He foments social unrest and economic distress so he can bring down governments, all for his own financial gain.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Absolutely.

But the left has consistently demonstrated they are an even greater threat.

The irony is Trump exists because of the left's consistent failures, overreach, dishonesty and corrupted principles.

When a guy like Trump is the better alternative, that is really saying something.

edit on 1-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You know that that article was written by a different person, right?

Was it? I thought it was, since the bylines were different. Glad you cleared it up though.

Your source

Which is the same website you used.

feigns shock at the idea

No, really? *gasp!*

That's is typical of religious apologists, to try to rewrite inconvenient history.

Much as it's typical of a partisan hack to come up with whatever they can to denigrate somebody they don't like, I suspect. But that's okay, you can keep pretending like this is all just a super recent development and revisionist history. We'll just pretend the Torah, which has certain names for non-Jews, has mysteriously deleted all references to what you're supposed to call a person who fully and completely converts to Judaism since they're "not really Jews."**

** source - some chick/dude on the internet ignoring actual Jewish law on the subject and substituting her/his personal opinion as being fact.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: IAMTAT

...you don't understand what the F**K you've been talking about.

I'm talking about Trump's responsibility in inciting violence among his base by supporting causes they're behind, which includes Neo-Nazi and white supremacists.

He has no responsibility - he has never done that! That is a complete figment of your warped mind.

Yes, yes he has.

LINK

In Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on the day of the Iowa caucuses, for instance, he told audience members he would pay their legal fees if they engaged in violence against protesters.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

Yeah, Trump has never incited violence before, it's all in my warped mind.

If I recall correctly, all presidents incite violence. That's their job isn't it?

Libya, Syria, Japan, Korea, Sudan, Angola, Vietnam, Louse, Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Cambodia, the list goes on.

Personally, I think Trump is pretty peaceful so far...

If you can't see the difference between going to war in a foreign country and inciting domestic violence then I don't think anyone can help you. All I can see is you need to change your name to "eyesClosedTight"

Eyes Wide shut would have been better but you missed the shot.

Trump says some dumb sh1t sometimes, deal with it.

In the meantime, random people get up to stupid sh1t. You can't blame a president for a random civilian's stupid antics.

Think about it. You lose your marbles one day and do something stupid. Is that Trump's fault? Genuine question...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Dammit, loam, you've gone and done the italics thing again.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That's strange. I didn't put that in the post. Is that a bug?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It is, yea. I don't know what causes it but every now and then it pops up. Perhaps one of the other regulars knows what the cause is.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I just figured it out.

Sookiechacha didn't close the [ i ] in his/her post. You can quote the post to see where that's the case.

I had no idea that could carry to the next post.

I wonder if I edit my other post to close the tag, whether that would fix it?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Yes, a site that lets Jewish scholars post articles that disagree with others. That's what we have here, two Jewish scholars who disagree with each other. You think your page trumps mine? I don't. One author feigning shock at the question, while the other authors explains the origin of the confusion.

There has always been the debate over the distinction between the Jewish people and the Jewish religion. Ivanka will never be a genetic Jew, even though she's adopted the Jewish religion 100% and religious Jews have adopted her 100%.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

So I just tried and it didn't work.

Sookiechacha or a mod will need to fix that.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Can you please fix your post by closing the [ i ] in your post?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I think I fixed it. I didn't know a poster could do that!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Me neither. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: yuppa

Stupid semantic game.

No its not. "race" a is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT,and according to Science does not exist in truth outside of the useage to refer to the ENTIRE human race.

Ethnicity is the apperance,and body differences we have as well as other environmental factors. So no its you who are wrong.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Ah okay we'll quibble about the source then. Okay, from your own article we have the following:

Some aspects of Judaism, like the priesthood, are clearly patrilineal (see Patrilineal Descent in Judaism, below). But the entry line into Jewishness has always been through the mother—or conversion.

Of course, you could choose to understand from this that there were no converts until the Mishnaic period. You will have great difficulty with the Book of Ruth, the story of a Moabite woman who joins the Jewish people, and with many other Biblical characters from other nations who turn up fighting in the Jewish army. It makes more sense to go to the people to whom this text was given and ask them, “How do you understand it?” And their tradition is that converts had been accepted from day one. Why is there no mention of the process? They would answer, “Because it’s obvious. That’s how you enter into the covenant—the same way we all did!”

Then we move down to the comments section:

Please don't call yourself a convert. You're Jewish according to Halacha if you converted with a Bris Mila and immersed in a mikveh. Don't let anyone tell you you're not. It is forbidden to remind the "convert" that they're a convert so stop doing it to yourself.

The Jews are a "people" of national identity. We're a nation of people who practice Judaism. You cannot convert to Judaism "like any other religion". Conversion to Judaism has to be done according to Halacha under the auspices of a Rabbi and Beit Din. Once conversion is complete, you are a Jew the same as the born Jew.

But since you've moved the goalposts from "Ivanka isn't Jewish, she's just a Christian who denied Christ" to "Ivanka will never be a genetic Jew" I suspect that none of the above really matters to you.

But I do appreciate the lengths you're willing to go to in an effort to find some way of backing up your claim that Ivanka is "just a Christian who denied Christ."

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Wait. What? Don't say eugenics isn't a legit science!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So typing that I am one of the "unbelievably stupid" is Your retort?

Personal attacks is now part & parcel of debate now?

I am one of the roughly 17% that KNOWS there is no "left" or "right" and the division is built-in just like religion™

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join