It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Yeah, clean up your own #.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

You do realize that explanation only makes sense to the 0.5% or so that believe in the zionist conspiracy right?

I don't know. It's something older members of my family believe. I've seen quite a few posters here on ATS that believe it. Alex Jones believes it, Glenn Beck believes it, and Trump must think there's something behind it, otherwise why would private citizen George Soros be getting involved in so much social disruption and fund invading caravans?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: IAMTAT

...you don't understand what the F**K you've been talking about.

I'm talking about Trump's responsibility in inciting violence among his base by supporting causes they're behind, which includes Neo-Nazi and white supremacists.

He has no responsibility - he has never done that! That is a complete figment of your warped mind.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Not my side. But you know what I despise Farrakhan even more than I do Trump. That should tell you something.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Because George Soros is an individual.

He's not a race and he by no means represents the Jewish people.

Where the f#ck are you going with this?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Not my side. But you know what I despise Farrakhan even more than I do Trump. That should tell you something.

Coming from you it means nothing.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Stupid semantic game.

OMG!

You're anti-semantic!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

These people are the reason why Trump should be careful with what he says. These people are his base and they are absolutely crazy. These people read into everything Trump says for hidden meanings, so you better believe that they will believe his remarks about Soros are anti-semitic.

ETA: Fixed your link for ya, your welcome.

Everything else got shot down sooo
now we are off to Q?

edit on 11 1 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

With the advent of DNA, we now know that "Jewish" isn't a race, but Jews used to think it was, and fundamental Jews still cling to the matriarchal lineage.

DNA Links Prove Jews Are a 'Race,' Says Genetics Expert

Not all Jews are genetically Jewish. But it's pretty clear DNA tells a different story for a large population of Jews.

I am aware of this claim, but it's argued against so strongly, that I avoid it in arguments about Jewish race.

The concept of the “Jewish people” remains controversial. The Law of Return, which establishes the right of Jews to come to Israel, is a central tenet of Zionism and a founding legal principle of the State of Israel. The DNA that tightly links Ashkenazi, Sephardi and Mizrahi, three prominent culturally and geographically distinct Jewish groups, could be used to support Zionist territorial claims — except, as Ostrer points out, some of the same markers can be found in Palestinians, our distant genetic cousins, as well. Palestinians, understandably, want their own right of return.

That disagreement over the meaning of DNA also pits Jewish traditionalists against a particular strain of secular Jewish liberals that has joined with Arabs and many non-Jews to argue for an end to Israel as a Jewish nation. Their hero is Shlomo Sand, an Austrian-born Israeli historian who reignited this complex controversy with the 2008 publication of “The Invention of the Jewish People.”

Jews, he notes, are one of the most distinctive population groups in the world because of our history of endogamy. Jews — Ashkenazim in particular — are relatively homogeneous despite the fact that they are spread throughout Europe and have since immigrated to the Americas and back to Israel. The Inquisition shattered Sephardi Jewry, leading to far more incidences of intermarriage and to a less distinctive DNA.

Ashkenazi is very ancient, but fairly common. I have a little more Ashkenazi in my DNA than Neanderthal.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

I'm talking about Trump's responsibility in inciting violence among his base by supporting causes they're behind, which includes Neo-Nazi and white supremacists.

He has no responsibility - he has never done that! That is a complete figment of your warped mind.

Yes, yes he has.

LINK

In Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on the day of the Iowa caucuses, for instance, he told audience members he would pay their legal fees if they engaged in violence against protesters.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

Yeah, Trump has never incited violence before, it's all in my warped mind.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I didn't make the conspiracy up, and I don't advocate for it. It's a popular theory among Neo Nazis and white supremacists, many of whom support Trump.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You do realize that explanation only makes sense to the 0.5% or so that believe in the zionist conspiracy right?

I don't know. It's something older members of my family believe. I've seen quite a few posters here on ATS that believe it. Alex Jones believes it, Glenn Beck believes it, and Trump must think there's something behind it, otherwise why would private citizen George Soros be getting involved in so much social disruption and fund invading caravans?

I have heard both Beck and Jones say they do not believe in Zionist conspiracy - multiple times. Yes they both hate Soros, with good reason, he has spent millions attacking both of them.

George Soros is a huge democrat funder. He funds Media Matters - which is THE creator and distributor of all democrat talking points to the media. He funds black lives matter, he funds Antifa, he funds the womens marches.

George Soros has written numerous op eds about being a proud resister of Trump. He recently dropped 20 BILLION - the majority of his fortune into political funding. He is not hiding it, he is funding anything and everything he can that he thinks will de-legitamize Trump.

The protestors at Trumps rallies during the election were paid by Soros - you can see this in the project veritas videos during the election.

It is very understandable why Trump would think Soros was behind this caravan. I don't know if he is or not, but he funds almost anything that he thinks will make Trump look bad so it would not surprise me in the least if he was.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yes, yes he has.

LINK

In Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on the day of the Iowa caucuses, for instance, he told audience members he would pay their legal fees if they engaged in violence against protesters.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

If I recall correctly, all presidents incite violence. That's their job isn't it?

Libya, Syria, Japan, Korea, Sudan, Angola, Vietnam, Louse, Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Cambodia, the list goes on.

Personally, I think Trump is pretty peaceful so far...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

When you're uniformly condemning such statements regardless of where they might be found, as I have, I'll stop believing you're nothing more than a troll and political hack.

link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Yes, yes he has.

LINK

If I recall correctly, all presidents incite violence. That's their job isn't it?

Libya, Syria, Japan, Korea, Sudan, Angola, Vietnam, Louse, Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Cambodia, the list goes on.

Personally, I think Trump is pretty peaceful so far...

If you can't see the difference between going to war in a foreign country and inciting domestic violence then I don't think anyone can help you. All I can see is you need to change your name to "eyesClosedTight"

link   

Yes, yes he has.

LINK

Calling for roughing up a protestor in a joking matter who won't shut up is the same thing as inciting Neo-Nazis and white nationalists to commit violence????

Do you really think that? Is that because you are so f'd up you think everyone at a Trump rally is a Neo-Nazi?

Seriously I am trying to make sense of you posting this as support for your argument.
edit on 1-11-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I didn't make the conspiracy up, and I don't advocate for it. It's a popular theory among Neo Nazis and white supremacists, many of whom support Trump.

What conspiracy? You mean the theory that Soros funds leftist whackos to bully people and cause civil disruption?

That isn't a conspiracy theory, it's a fact.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

When you're uniformly condemning such statements regardless of where they might be found, as I have, I'll stop believing you're nothing more than a troll and political hack.

Guess what? I don't care what you believe about me. Your opinion means less than nothing to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

It's how these book-burners try to censor speech.

They make outrageous claims that if you think "this" you are "that".

It's a childish attempt at censorship and a way for them to continue without criticism.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Ditto.

You're a dime a dozen.

Champaign liberals and unhinged snowflakes abound.

I see nothing notable in your view.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join