It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Sookiechacha

By the way, Ivanka is not Jewish, she's a convert to the Jewish religion. They are not one in the same. She's just a Christian who publicly denied Jesus Christ.

Strange. I was under the impression that the Halakha recognized converts as being Jewish.

Sure, they're of the Jewish faith. But, Jewishness is passed through decent, specifically, through the mother.

The Code of Jewish Law clearly states that a child of a Jewish mother is Jewish, regardless of the father’s lineage (or whatever else may show up in a DNA test), while the child of a non-Jewish mother is not Jewish.1 Matrilineal descent has been a fundamental principle of Torah since the Jewish people came into existence.
www.chabad.org...

Even during biblical times, Jews (the Hebrews), were instructed to convert others. If they couldn't convert them, they were instructed to kill them. That didn't make their new slaves, that converted rather than die, members of a particular tribe, or their children Jews. Plus, they were forbidden to intermarry. Lineage was everything.

Today, the "rules" are more relaxed. Intermarriage is okay as long as someone converts. Adopted converts are considered members the body of Israel, like Christians are considered the body of Christ. With the advent of DNA, we now know that "Jewish" isn't a race, but Jews used to think it was, and fundamental Jews still cling to the matriarchal lineage.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The new meme for leftists. Right Wing victims!

It's not going to work you know.

edit on 1112018 by Wide-Eyes because: Damage control

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I knew it!!!!

GUILTY!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

...you don't understand what the F**K you've been talking about.

I'm talking about Trump's responsibility in inciting violence among his base by supporting causes they're behind, which includes Neo-Nazi and white supremacists.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: IAMTAT

...you don't understand what the F**K you've been talking about.

I'm talking about Trump's responsibility in inciting violence among his base by supporting causes they're behind, which includes Neo-Nazi and white supremacists.

What with his Jewish son in law and his convert Jewish daughter... That f#cking Nazi?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Huh. That's weird. What do you suppose this means then?

QUESTION: "I know that ultra-Orthodox Jews do not think of converts as fully Jewish, although I did go to mikvah as well as do all the other things for my conversion."

ANSWER: Where could you have possibly gotten this idea from??? I'm shocked to hear someone is saying such things. If you had a conversion according to Jewish law, then everyone accepts that you are 100% Jewish. If your conversion was not according to halacha, then every possible type of Orthodox Jew doesn't believe that you are even partially Jewish.

From your own source.

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Yep, I am aware that this is the new PC. It wasn't PC when I was a kid , and we all joked about Sammy Davis Jr being a Jew, because everyone knew Jews were a white race, like white Jesus. That was before DNA changed everything.

To me, Ivanka is a phony everything.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

With the advent of DNA, we now know that "Jewish" isn't a race, but Jews used to think it was, and fundamental Jews still cling to the matriarchal lineage.

DNA Links Prove Jews Are a 'Race,' Says Genetics Expert

Not all Jews are genetically Jewish. But it's pretty clear DNA tells a different story for a large population of Jews.
edit on 1-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: BlackJackal

Criticizing George Soros is NOT antisemitism.
My god..

Basically. 2nd
edit on 11 1 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

And now we get to the reality of it. She isn't a Jew because you say so, because you don't like her.

Not because Jewish law says she isn't.

That's all you had to say, which you could have done several comments ago. When you're a partisan hack, it's best to just let it out and get on with it. Saves time.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

With the advent of DNA, we now know that "Jewish" isn't a race, but Jews used to think it was, and fundamental Jews still cling to the matriarchal lineage.

DNA Links Prove Jews Are a 'Race,' Says Genetics Expert

Not all Jews are genetically Jewish. But it's pretty clear DNA tells a different story for certain populations of Jews.

No they are just a different EThnicity. as are all so called"races" because we are all of the only race on the earth that is the HUman race. scientifically speaking that is.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

It's not just a question of stereotype. Soros does this stuff all over the world. He hasn't tried to hide it.

So now we are not allowed to say anything about any one single Jewish individual? It means we've offended all Jews everywhere? Who's creating the stereotype now?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Stupid semantic game.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You know that that article was written by a different person, right? My linked article, which stated: "The Code of Jewish Law clearly states that a child of a Jewish mother is Jewish, regardless of the father’s lineage (or whatever else may show up in a DNA test), while the child of a non-Jewish mother is not Jewish.1 Matrilineal descent has been a fundamental principle of Torah since the Jewish people came into existence."

… was written by Tzvi Freeman and Yehuda Shurpin, and they acknowledge that Jewishness is no longer a race issue and that converts are considered Jewish.

Your source, written by Yerachmiel Tilles, feigns shock at the idea, saying "Where could you have possibly gotten this idea from???" That's is typical of religious apologists, to try to rewrite inconvenient history.

Until the advent of DNA, Jewishness was passed through the mother, and intermarriage was frowned upon. Everyone wanted their sons to marry a Jewish girl for a reason!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
These people are the reason why Trump should be careful with what he says. These people are his base and they are absolutely crazy. These people read into everything Trump says for hidden meanings, so you better believe that they will believe his remarks about Soros are anti-semitic.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Same playbook with Obama.

Criticize him and your a racist.

This shouldn't really be surprising.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Trump didn't offer evidence about the "middle easterners". That much is true. But why should he? He happens to have some of the greatest intelligence agencies in the history of the world at his disposal. It seems naive to suggest that because he doesn't offer evidence, he doesn't have any evidence.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Can someone explain how attacking Soros means your attacking jews. This logic escapes me so if you attack Trump your attacking senior citizens?

Soros is a rich activist Jew puppet master, supposedly. The conspiracy goes, Jews are behind the New World Order. They control Hollywood, the banks, politicians, everything, in order to install their evil Zionist plot. Soros is named as a major player in this Zionist conspiracy.

By Trump blaming Soros, claiming that he and his cabal are secretly behind the migrant caravan, meant to invade and attack the American lifestyle, he feeds the Zionist conspiracy.

You do realize that explanation only makes sense to the 0.5% or so that believe in the zionist conspiracy right? So what about for the other 99.5%?

If Soros is funding the caravan - then all Trump is doing is stating a fact. None of this zionist bullsnip comes into it at all.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Not because Jewish law says she isn't.

Old Testament Jewish law says she isn't a Jew. New, PC Jewish law says she is. So new in fact, I've seen the change in my lifetime.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join