It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sorry you missed it.

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: underpass61

So how do his daughter and in-laws feel about this nefarious alliance with the Neo Nazis and white supremacists?

In my opinion, Ivanka and Jared are in bed with Saudi Arabia and Netanyahu. They certainly don't care about the Palestinians, or Yemen's people. They don't care about any of the "little people" who may be casualties in their quest for wealth, fame and power. In my opinion, that says all I need to know about the depths of their spirituality.

By the way, Ivanka is not Jewish, she's a convert to the Jewish religion. They are not one in the same. She's just a Christian who publicly denied Jesus Christ.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Of course, now you've outed yourself...

Good thing you're not nominated for a federal judgeship of any sort, eh?

Too soon?

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Were you gonna address that whole "Ivanka isn't a Jew" thing or are we acting like that didn't happen?

Looks like he's confused the bomber and the shooter. The shooter hates Trump because he supports the Jews. In fact in Israel he's loved which is why Palestinians don't want to talk to him.

link   
Can someone explain how attacking Soros means your attacking jews. This logic escapes me so if you attack Trump your attacking senior citizens?
edit on 11/1/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CaliMayh3m

ou are confusing two different nut jobs-

Sorry. My mistake. You are correct.

Soros was a target of the MAGABomber. And, Trump continued to attack him, claiming he's behind the migrant caravan, hell bent on invading America, even after the bomb was found and safely detonated.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

NPC bluescreen incoming......

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Can someone explain how attacking Soros means your attacking jews. This logic escapes me so if you attack Trump your attacking senior citizens?

Soros is a rich activist Jew puppet master, supposedly. The conspiracy goes, Jews are behind the New World Order. They control Hollywood, the banks, politicians, everything, in order to install their evil Zionist plot. Soros is named as a major player in this Zionist conspiracy.

By Trump blaming Soros, claiming that he and his cabal are secretly behind the migrant caravan, meant to invade and attack the American lifestyle, he feeds the Zionist conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

No need to be sorry, just direct your attention to the comment in question.

This one.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

IT WAS JUST A DRINKING GAME.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I haven't been keeping up with the thread, but is everyone who ever said something not bad about Trump still a Nazi or have we moved on?

Just checking.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CaliMayh3m

The problem with your assertation is that the shooter HATES Trump

Is that why he attended Trump rallies and wore a MAGA hat and had Trump campaign stuff plastered all over his van windows?

Well...THIS proves it.
...you don't understand what the F**K you've been talking about.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That's because leftist whackos hate Jews.

History repeats.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Before I go to sleep tonight, I'm gonna think up something really abrasive borderline disgusting and on the edge of totally racist thread to post for first thing in the morning. But darn-it, I don't have an extra username to use to make it seem like someone different day to day. Oh well, will leave it to the special ones who can get away with it every single day.

ETA...forgot to add that I will bash & insult anyone who doesn't agree with what I post and make em feel stupid using my words.
edit on 1-11-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Moreover, in terms of my own personal experience, those I've met who routinely made anti-semetic comments were also liberals.

Outrageous this is being painted as a right wing thing only.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
.....is everyone who ever said something not bad about Trump still a Nazi or have we moved on?

Just checking.

There is no moving 'on' with the left, just moving in circles so as to eventually return to the same spot. It goes:

1. Nazi
2. Racist
3. Bigot
4. Islamophobic unevolved jesus freak.
5. Homophobe.
6. Gun nut future mass shooter.
7. Intolerant.
8. Political shill troll
9. Women haters
10. Fox news watcher

*repeat

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You evidently live in topsy turvy world.

It must be very confusing to have such a self contradicting mind.
edit on 1112018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I haven't been keeping up with the thread, but is everyone who ever said something not bad about Trump still a Nazi or have we moved on?

Just checking.

There's actually been some progress made.

We're still being called Nazis...but there's about 30% LESS spittle when they scream it.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Yawn. Sorry, Trump is allowed to criticize Soros.

Let's test out if you understand your username.

Is it more likely that George Soros is paying for a group of Honduran refugees to walk all the way from Honduras while sleeping in public places, begging and stealing food from people along the way?

Or is it more likely that it is just another caravan of people wanting to enter the United States?

Question:
Are you suggesting 4,000-10,000 individual people from all over Guatemala and Honduras...all of a sudden, at the same time, independently decided to march well over 1000 miles, via the same route, across Mexico in order to crash the US southern border at exact the same place?

Are you really suggesting they aren't being organized and organizationally assisted and guided?

Yes, yes I am. They probably organized amongst themselves in their own country prior to leaving. You do realize this isn't the first caravan, you do realize this has happened many times in the past.

Does 2 equate to "many? Because that link you posted referred to only 2.

They did not spontaneously organize amongst themselves. Bartolo Fuentes, and the radical left organization Libre organized the whole thing.

This latest migrant caravan is another example of leftist groups grandstanding off of desperation and poverty.

Just like the migrant caravan earlier this March, organizers of this march are weaponizing poor Central Americans.

This caravan was organized by Bartolo Fuentes, a former Honduran legislator and member of the radical leftist Libre party.

He was detained by Guatemalan authorities on Tuesday for illegally entering the country.

Libre is not a political party but a destabilizing movement.

Following Libre’s losses in the 2013 and 2017 presidential elections, Libre’s turned to a public campaign of generating turmoil and instability.

Obama has ties to Libre and it has the #Resist movement written all over it.

This caravan antic is right out of the left’s disorder and chaos playbook. The timing before the U.S.’s midterm elections and the change of presidency in Mexico is not coincidental. It is also clear the caravan organizers are more interested in creating turmoil than the well-being of the migrants.

Source

I put all this information back on page 6. HERE
You must have just overlooked it.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What? Where? Who called you a Nazi on ATS and why?

Don't be ridiculous, we have people supporting to bomb Soros and now you'll open up a cask for this petty name-calling crap to play the victim again? AGAIN? Na denn... Prost!

Kinda funny in a sad way though, SAD! I'll give you that.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal>>>> So if Nazis hate Donald Trump, that means he's fanning the flames of Nazi hatred. Got ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join