It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal
The problem with your assertation is that the shooter HATES Trump, and ranted about him being a puppet for the Jews (his words, not mine).

Are you going to create a thread about all the Democrat leadership (including Obama) that hangs out with Louis Farrakhan, a man who as recently as last month tweeted “I’m not anti-semite, I’m anti-termite”?

The fact is you will find FAR more left-leaning politicians who OPENLY support a raving lunatic like Farrakhan than right-wing ones.

Blaming Trump for inciting anti semitism is just wrong, brother. He has a big mouth and i wish for nothing more than for him to delete his Twitter account, but one thing is for sure- the man does not hate Jews.

He did declare Jerusalem the capital of Isreal, which is something no President before him had the balls to do.
edit on 1-11-2018 by CaliMayh3m because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And you just did the same.

I know you post a lot everyday, but even I have a job and only post throughout the workday. Sometimes memes carry a message, I dont have time to write anti trump fan fiction posts.

Carry on, Anti. I hope you find another hobby before you implode

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Terza

He admits these were the best years of his life.

... Terzan said without posting his source. Kinda funny, but I see what you did there.

And... drumroll... I rather enjoyed it!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Post removed by ATS staff
edit on 5/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It's already been shown to you

No, it hasn't. He certainly didn't say that in the 60 minutes interview.

KROFT: I mean, that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many, years. Was it difficult?

SOROS: No, not at all. Not at all, I rather enjoyed it.

Is that supposed to convince me that Soros admitted that he rounded up Jews for the Nazis? Don't lie if you don't want to get called out on it.

Defend him... if you find that appealing.

So, it's okay to lie about someone's past, as long as you think they deserve it.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

' Not at all'.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CaliMayh3m

The problem with your assertation is that the shooter HATES Trump

Is that why he attended Trump rallies and wore a MAGA hat and had Trump campaign stuff plastered all over his van windows?

link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

He admits these were the best years of his life.

... Terzan said without posting his source. Kinda funny, but I see what you did there.

And... drumroll... I rather enjoyed it!

I don’t think he said helping Nazis were the best days of his life, but he DID say it he didn’t find it at all difficult:

Soros interview

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Not once did I hear Soros say that he helped round up Jews for the Nazis or that he sympathized with their cause. Not once. So, what is it you're trying to tell me, that wasn't in my last post to you?

Why are you defending Soros?

Why are you defending Trump? Why are other people making up # about Soros?

Whats ypur other thread at? 27? 28?

No one believes your crap anymore.

Aw, what's wrong bud?

You don't like people who don't agree with you?

Welp, you're in the right place.

Its mighty trumpy in here.

I dont like being called a racist. Because i dont like Soros either So I must hate Jews right?

Even though my wife is one I must hate them because I hate Soros.

You're calling people stupid and bitching about someone you support being called a racist?

Welcome to the internet bud. Looks like you already know how this game works.

I don't see where the goalposts are, but I'm sure you scored.

TD

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Ok. So you search the web with a big corp tool, giving you the results you want in order to keep you sticked to that comfort zone of yours? Who woulda thunkt?!?

Do yourself a favor and define media literacy now. Again, what's the source of your cherrypicked piece of crap? I'll help to pick it apart, try me!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The problem with your assertation is that the shooter HATES Trump

Is that why he attended Trump rallies and wore a MAGA hat and had Trump campaign stuff plastered all over his van windows?

You are confusing two different nut jobs-

The BOMBER was a rabbid Trump supporter with the crazy van. I would argue that the Media helped create that monster as Trump has never even come close to calling for violence against his opponents.
You can only push a group of people (Trump supporters, for example) so far before one of them with pre-existing mental issues snaps and does something incredibly stupid.

The SHOOTER (who the OP was origionally talking about) hates Trump.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Post removed by ATS staff
edit on 5/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Ok. So you search the web with a big corp tool, giving you the results you want in order to keep you sticked to that comfort zone of yours? Who woulda thunkt?!?

Do yourself a favor and define media literacy now. Again, what's the source of your cherrypicked piece of crap? I'll help to pick it apart, try me!

Myself and one other have already posted links to the 60 Minutes interview with soros. Go head, pick it apart.

The fact is that Soros DID help Nazi confiscate properties from Jews and he DID profit from it immensely. No one held a gun to his head.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah, that was my first thought, too.

Although I didn't say ZOMG...

There's all sorts of reason to take Trump to task, this ain't one of 'em. Geeze, people, get a grip.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You've hidden your support very well.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Were you gonna address that whole "Ivanka isn't a Jew" thing or are we acting like that didn't happen?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

THANK YOU.

It's about time I got some recognition for all my supersecret support of him, but to also get a medal at the same time?! Too much, sir. Too much.

Side note: I understand your lack of using "ZOMG" but when I see Trump saying antisemitic things like "evil antisemitic attack" it just happens.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

No one held a gun to his head.

Well, that's not really true. He was hiding his identity from Nazi's with guns. If he had outed himself, surely he wouldn't been killed or sent to an internment camp. Self preservation is a powerful drug.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

He said "Not at all" and explained his detachment with his age, which sounds reasonable after all. 14 years old? Yeah. No. I don't think the whole ordeal of that Holocaust was on him, nor his participation due to this protector he mentioned.
That's all you've got?

Think I just called another bluff now, or was it a straight lie already? However. Next!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Ah , Do You Think Maybe the President of the United States Knows More about what Really goes on in the World than your average Joe Blow of the Fake News MSM ? I am Sure he does considering the Intel he gets from Federal Government Assets at his Disposal . Got You Guessing I see ,,,Hmm...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join