It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Geez, you lefties are constantly telling us that Trump is barely intelligent enough to wipe his own a$$ but now he's leading an antisemitic crusade using innuendos and signals to the white nationalists and neo nazis. With the help or at least consent of his Jewish-convert daughter (duh) and her fake Jew stab-em-in-the back opportunist in-laws. You should write a novel, this is some creative stuff!

The gymnastics they have to achieve to come up with that stuff is just farcical.
Its like when they told us that George Bush was the most diabolical President we ever had AND at the SAME TIME only slightly smarter than a chimpanzee.
Its almost as ridiculous as the Anti-Semites themselves.
White people are superior except they have allowed themselves to be dominated and controlled by a small group of desert people for 5000 years.
Of course we have seen plenty of anit-semitism and racism from the left so its not really a surprise...
"I'm not anti-jew, I'm Anti-ZIONIST"
It boggles the mind.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: BlackJackal

I don't really care. It's not anti-semitism to criticize Soros.

Better not criticize Kaepernick, it will make you a racist.

Especially since Soros himself says hes an atheist........and he literally has bragged about and is proud about the role he played with helping Nazis round up Jewish people......

But dont expect people that lean this hard left, to actually do any research before throwing out claims and parroting the main stream media..theyre just sheep......talking heads.....

These are the same people that loved Robert Byrd.

“a true American original, my friend and mentor.”
----in reference to Mr. Byrd-----Hillary Rodham Clinton

Exactly.

Never forget:

That is the funniest political sign made by a campaign in the last 100 years!

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: IAMTAT

Some of that is hyperbole.

Mainly because Iran was saber rattling, and many people argue the translations were even hyperbolic.

And obviously they can't kill every Jew.

Well I am sure that Trump was only speaking in hyperbole, I mean how many of the migrants can actually be criminals?

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Mainly because Iran was saber rattling, and many people argue the translations were even hyperbolic.

Only hyperbole?
How many Jews do you think were they actually expecting to be able to kill? 10%? 50%? 75%?

You're doubling down on hyperbole.

Last I checked, Israel has struck the Iranians hundreds of times in Syria according to several sources.

Iran hasn't done a thing back.

I'll be honest and say I don't have a dog in the fight. Their region is their issue.

Same would go for India and Pakistan.

We don't care what they say about our country, and the only reason they care what we say about theirs is we've proven time and again while we Saber rattle a lot.... We'll also use the Saber to take out their government.

Ask Iran.
edit on 1-11-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01

Well I am sure that Trump was only speaking in hyperbole, I mean how many of the migrants can actually be criminals?

Probably comparable amounts to any demographic.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: BlackJackal

This is only one reason why this man is not fit to be president. He cannot grasp how by giving confirmation to this theory that he emboldens the actual anti-Semitic people in this country. I have no doubt that Trump thinks he is just drumming up support because he isn't smart enough to think about results beyond that.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Post removed by ATS staff
edit on 5/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Not once did I hear Soros say that he helped round up Jews for the Nazis or that he sympathized with their cause. Not once. So, what is it you're trying to tell me, that wasn't in my last post to you?

Why are you defending Soros?

Why are you defending Trump? Why are other people making up # about Soros?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

I suppose there is some statistical fact that I'm unaware of that a caravan from Honduras will have some evil middle easterners mixed in as well?

Is it possible the President has more info as to the makeup of the caravan than you? That he just might have a little more insider info than you?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terza

a reply to: Terza

But what if god told them to do it?

I have a great deal of empathy for Mike Pompeo, who believes that Armageddon is inevitable and near, and that then, and only then, will we finally see the second coming of Jesus Christ, and the new peaceful world order will ensue. All this prophecy must be fulfilled through Jewish folly, according to scripture. I'm sure he thinks his role is critical in the fulfillment of prophecy.

I see you missed the point, entirely.

What was it, again, about Trump inciting mad people to do mad things?

What was your point when you asked "What if God told them to do it"? My point is that the Trump administration is infested with people who believe God told them to do what they're doing, and therefore, the ends justify the means.

I noted that I believe Pompeo is torn between his faith, his God given fateful role in this administration and his belief that Armageddon is imminent, and the reality of war. I feel genuine empathy for him in his confusion. Not so much for Mike Pence and Betsy DeVos.

Evangelical are a large part of Trump's base, and they've given him a morality pass, because "God".

edit on 1-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is so stupid , You guys have lost it .

Now just not liking soros means you hate jews.

OP do you like OJ Simpson? You must hate all blacks stupid racist.

Do you like El Chapo? must hate all Mexicans? Idiot racist.

Do you like Meghan kelly? You must hate all women.

Do you actually think anyone but about 25 other of your cult idiots on this site believe your crap?

How can you be this slow and easily manipulated?
edit on 1-11-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Not once did I hear Soros say that he helped round up Jews for the Nazis or that he sympathized with their cause. Not once. So, what is it you're trying to tell me, that wasn't in my last post to you?

Why are you defending Soros?

Why are you defending Trump? Why are other people making up # about Soros?

Whats ypur other thread at? 27? 28?

No one believes your crap anymore.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terza

Soros........who literally HELPED NAZIS round up other Jews

According to Alex Jones?

George Soros, born in 1930, was ages 9-14 when WWII was going on in Europe. Sensing real trouble coming, his father decided to split his family up and bought them all forged papers, in the hopes that they could hide their true Jewish identity, and if they were not all in one place, the odds of some of them surviving increased.

Soros's father then bribed an official in Budapest to take in George, with the backstory being that he was this official's Christian god-son. The official in question was in charge of cleaning up after Jews were sent off to camps; he would come in and take all their valuables, and as part of maintaining his cover, young George Soros assisted in this.

But back to the major claims: 1) George Soros was a Nazi collaborator, and 2) George Soros helped round up Jews in the Holocaust. As to the first count, there is no evidence that he was a willing participant or collaborator with the Nazis.

As for the claim that he helped "round up Jews," that is just made up out of whole cloth.
knowledgefight.com...

According to his own admittance.

Please link or cite where Soros admitted to "rounding up Jews for the Nazis", or that he ever sympathized with the Nazi movement.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

I find her kind of hot, but I don't like her so does that make me a liberal lesbian trapped in a conservative man's body?

edit on 1-11-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: notsure1

I find her kind of hot, but I don't like her so does that make me a liberal lesbian trapped in a man's body?

You are whatever you say you are. New rules.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Criticizing someone's policy doesnt make someone racist. Me not liking bill cosby because he's a rapist doesnt make me racist. Why isnt this common sense. Now, if he said "jews are responsible fornthe caravan because... insert stereotype here..." that would be racist. This has been your 1st grade lesson for the day. You're welcome

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Answer the question or you'll be rolled up in that banner of cultural marxism Soros has unfolded against you poor victims.

Wait! No, forget that. We can't possibly expect our morons coming to terms with reality before this next (s)election is over. You won, but what did you win exactly? And who on Ceres cares?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join