It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after the Synagogue shooting, Trump can't help himself fanning anti-Semitic flames

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Last week Trump made claims without any evidence that “criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in” with the migrant caravan. Then he followed that up with sending 5000 troops to the border even though they don't have the legal authority to do anything once they are there. It is obvious these two moves are ways Trump hopes to drum up support prior to the midterms by angering the least educated of his base.

So now, another obvious attempt to persuade this base, he is pimping another crazy anti-Semitic conspiracy theory that George Soros is funding the migrant caravan. When asked by reporters Trump said:

A lot of people say..... George Soros is funding the caravan

This is only one reason why this man is not fit to be president. He cannot grasp how by giving confirmation to this theory that he emboldens the actual anti-Semitic people in this country. I have no doubt that Trump thinks he is just drumming up support because he isn't smart enough to think about results beyond that.

It is so tone death to make that statement this close to the Synagogue shooting, in which the shooter actually used that conspiracy theory as the motivation for his shooting.

LINK

+85 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Criticizing George Soros is NOT antisemitism.
My god..
edit on 1-11-2018 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: double word

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It is a statistical fact that in a large group of people, a certain percentage WILL have a criminal history.

+50 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

My god..

It's the latest attempt from authoritarians to control the narrative.

You stated all that needs to be said.

Well done.

edit on 1-11-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
With all due respect BlackJackal nobody mentioned antisemitism until you brought it up.

It is you who is fanning the flames.

Shame because what you could have done is highlighted how preposterous it is for a President to quote heresay and that the reason he is doing this is to win the votes of us conspiracy nuts (there's thousands of us).

But no, you went with the AS card.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
It is a statistical fact that in a large group of people, a certain percentage WILL have a criminal history.

There is evidence on film of members of the caravan committing criminal acts, mostly at borders. It is on most news outlets. They are criminals. Not all are obviously.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

My god..

Well, the crazies think it is. As evidenced by the shooting.

That is why it is dangerous. That is why Trump is not fit to be president because he can't grasp the fact that his words can have unattended effects.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
OK I'm confused ?? Soros is a Nazi not a Jew.

Soros is also a Racist of the first order who even dislikes the Plantation Dems.

He has the legal authority to order troops anywhere he likes. He is their COMMANDER and CHIEF!!

Slow day here.

+37 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

What's anti-semetic is making the term meaningless by conflating opposition to the actions of an individual to mean opposition to an entire class of people.

Disgusting.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I suppose there is some statistical fact that I'm unaware of that a caravan from Honduras will have some evil middle easterners mixed in as well?

+39 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The crazy in the OP is a great example of why Trump was elected.

Glad to see you are still doing your part for the red tide and Trump 2020.
edit on 11 1 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

When did we make the enormous leap of criticizing George Soros is antisemitic? Yet the left can fan the flames in Israel without being called antisemitic?

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

My god..

That is why it is dangerous. That is why Trump is not fit to be president because he can't grasp the fact that his words can have unattended effects.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The RNC thanks you in advance for another 250,000 (R) votes.

*Starbucks gift certificate in the mail should arrive Nov 7th.

🚬💨

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

My god..

Well they certainly have an effect on you. Maybe you're the next one to go off the rails and this is a cry for help.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

Democrats say that statistic is just another ambiguous anomaly 😸

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

My god..

When people claim that rich Jews (the people who murdered Jesus Christ!) are running the NWO, and Soros is a rich Jew, then yes, it is anti-Semitic.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

When did we make the enormous leap of criticizing George Soros is antisemitic? Yet the left can fan the flames in Israel without being called antisemitic?

f george soros
don lemon called and soros is the white male he was looking for

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The crazy in the OP is a great example of why Trump was elected.

Glad to see you are doing your part still for the red tide and Trump 2020.

It is hilarious to me and sad at the same time that most of the conservatives on this site now can't open up their minds at all. That's not the way it used to be on here.

We are 10 responses to this discussion now and not a single person has addressed the actual meat of the topic. The only thing that has been done is build strawman arguments in order to keep your heads in the mud. You don't want to expand your minds you just want to stay comfortable and defend Trump at all costs.

The guy who shot up the synagogue was a Trump supporter and an anti-Semitic. Now Trump, the president of the United States is giving credence to a conspiracy theory which blames a jew for this caravan. How in the world is that ok????

How do you validate your support for a man this dangerously idiotic?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My god..

It's he latest attempt from authoritarians to control the narrative.

You stated all that needs to be said.

Well done.

Here's the latest attempt from the authoritarians to control the narrative:

Trump says up to 15,000 troops will be sent to US-Mexico border to counter 'migrant caravan'

Here's where the "invaders" (you know the small pox infected ISIS terrorists) are (Juchitán):

Of the April "caravan," only a small percentage made it all the way to the border (400-450 tops?). Of those, 93% of those asylum seekers (374) passed the first test in the asylum seeking process.

This is a manufactured crisis used to fearmonger GOP voters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join