It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Gov Loses Landmark Vaccination Lawsuit

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Pardon?

You haven't read what i posted have you?
I suggest you do.

Then when you have, try to respond with a more credible reply...

Proves my point really.
You're doing yourself no favours.

Here, focus on this which I quoted earlier, it was a little way down the quote, a lot further than the first line of it that you obviously only read.

"This is the actual complaint, in which they complain that they send an FOIA request and never got a response back. That's it. Every article that I can see is that they spin this to say "We did an FOIA and they told us they never did a report and so we sued". That's bull****, they are suing because they opened an FOIA and never got a response. Completely different things.

(The next document is the response written by the HHS.) (drive.google.com...) This document is way easier to read, because they don't try and shove as much BS as they can into the document. They response to every paragraph in the complaint (which is supposed to be each a complaint) and the vast majority of it is just saying, "Not something that we can response to" since most of the complaint was just listing out facts instead of a complaint. You can read all of this or skip to where it says DEFENSES. The defenses listed here is that. "

Lying liars who lie...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

So in other words, you made up BS claiming to have hosted files and don't even give a link to what document this link you gave is talking about, and then you keep on making more false claims without any evidence... Were you saying something about "Lying liars who lie?..." Seems to be describing yourself very well.

edit on 3-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

So in other words, you made up BS claiming to have hosted files and don't even give a link to what document this link you gave is talking about, and then you keep on making more false claims without any evidence... Were you saying something about "Lying liars who lie?..." Seems to be describing yourself very well.

Attempting to speed-read again?
Which post are you referring to exactly?
Because I really haven't got a clue what you're talking about now.

And you really are making yourself out to look a fool (although I'm guessing you don't have to put much effort into that).

I've never stated that I'VE hosted files and the link is in the post above yours on this page.
In this particular paragraph in fact (which is copied from the post I made...)

"(The next document is the response written by the HHS.) (drive.google.com...) This document is way easier to read, because they don't try and shove as much BS as they can into the document. They response to every paragraph in the complaint (which is supposed to be each a complaint) and the vast majority of it is just saying, "Not something that we can response to" since most of the complaint was just listing out facts instead of a complaint. You can read all of this or skip to where it says DEFENSES. The defenses listed here is that."

But since you seem to need help finding it, here it is again.
Here's the link. Click Me.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join