It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue wave! Wait. What blue wave...? California sees a red wave.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Here's one media outlet which is actually reporting the truth.

Is it possible that Democrats will be voting in greater numbers? Sure.

Is it an absolute fact as many media reports would have us believe? Clearly not.

We were also told the Hillary was going to win by a landslide. Now we've got a "blue wave!"

Anyone else see a pattern here?

edit on 1-11-2018 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
They've got a full week to shout at the mountaintops that the red wave is coming- which will encourage more anti-trumpers to get out there and vote on the 6th.

Pathetic.

I was always told to vote FOR something- never against. Against leads to this #.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Wouldnt a sensible wave be awesome. Bwahaha said everyone....everywhere.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Wouldnt a sensible wave be awesome. Bwahaha said everyone....everywhere.

And yet... they won't say it with their votes!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Its a damned shame cuz washington is so corrupt that you could send mother thresa in and shed be running a whorehouse in 6 months. Probably 4.

a reply to: lordcomac

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

From everything I have seen, this trend is happening all over the country.

MAGA

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
As someone who lives in CA in a region that wants to break away and create the 51st state, The State of Jefferson, it's only a dream of a red wave. The population of the left far out weighs the right even though a larger geographic area votes right. Ever see a vote map for our state.... If just looking at the color red on the map you'd easily assume that CA was a very far right state.
There is obvious voter fraud in this state but because the powers to be and regional news outlets benefit there is never any checks or balance to our system.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
MAGA Read it and Weep.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Right wingers are voting FOR something.

1. To keep their gunz.
2. To keep their money.
3. To Keep the country from blowing anymore cash on Russian witch hunts.
4. To Keep the country from Blowing anymore cash on FAKE rape allegations.
5. To Keep foreign Invaders out of this place.
6. Trump tax returns still the bane of the lefts existence. Like there's not more pressing concerns.

www.cnn.com...

Throw in some 'ethics reform' considering they don't mean themselves.

time.com...

www.voanews.com...

It's a moral imperative to make sure DEMOCRATS LOSE.

ETA:

Forgot the latest Stupidity from Chic that speaks with forked tongue.
www.theepochtimes.com...

And 'Murica's very own Che Cortez.

UBI and the other snip shes' called for.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-11-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

In the end it always seems to me people vote on the names they know, not what they stand for. This needs to change. We need a law to hold them accountable for their lies/crimes.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I don't vote. It does nothing and you see how insane Trumpets are about the guy. It's the same Obama obsession I saw last 8 years.

Same S*** different day.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You arent legally obligated to let employees vote if they are illegal aliens, thats the only explanation why it would be a red wave.

The White plantation owners wont let their brown labor leave to vote tuesday!

/sarc

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I read an article yesterday where young Democrats could not even figure out how to get a stamp to mail out their early ballot. That is the types of folks were dealing with here. Another had too much anxiety to figure out how to register to vote, and had to have their hand held thru the entire process. These are college students mind you...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BadRandy217
As someone who lives in CA in a region that wants to break away and create the 51st state, The State of Jefferson, it's only a dream of a red wave. The population of the left far out weighs the right even though a larger geographic area votes right. Ever see a vote map for our state.... If just looking at the color red on the map you'd easily assume that CA was a very far right state.
There is obvious voter fraud in this state but because the powers to be and regional news outlets benefit there is never any checks or balance to our system.

You could also look at the map and see those dense populations literally are the ones paying the Bill's including any farm aid.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Why are we paying for postage anyway? Thats something that should be free. Its a human right.

"Wheres the "Send" button?" Was heard muttered collectively across the nation as they stood, mail in ballots in hand.

Turning to the person next in line to the mail drop off box, questioningly.

"Sal del camino, apestas a calabazas y soja." the man replied.

"Youre right Pedro, Trump has made it impossible to vote, we must destroy Fascism! "

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
From the firm interviewed for the video.

Are coming from those older, whiter, homeowners, more republicans.

Really Paul Mitchell? We had to go there with the race aspect? You literally have to say more republicans are participating in early voting, that's it. You don't have to quantify it with any of the others, much less race. Good grief.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

why wouldn't media be reporting on this? after all it does seem like a call to get people out to vote democrat. to be honest i would even go so far as to say this news item is all about fear mongering, to gain more votes.

"to put it plainly democrats won't be able to flip these congressional seats if young voters do not turn out".
seriously listen to the news item, especially to their expert. it's all about working to convince democrat supporters, especially young voters (who are presumed to be democrat supporters), to vote. and that they need more then ever to vote.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
While I agree we'll see a red wave most places, I have serious doubts we'll see any of it in CA or NY....lol. (though I'm all for being proven wrong!)
edit on 1-11-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
OK, here's a reason to vote:

Maxine Waters, your new head of the Finance Committee!

Take it how you will.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Anyone else notice how the media isn't really talking about the blue wave anymore? I mean, they couldn't keep their traps shut about out for the past 2 years... then suddenly it just disappeared from their vocabulary. Isn't that strange.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join